It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Plan: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I cant wait til the video is viewable again, but have a few comments to make:

1. Anyone could have said that information and claimed to be bloodline, or maybe they just made it up. I know because I figured out everything they said myself, maybe they put the same puzzle together and wanted to create false credibility, for one of many possible reasons.

2. Im guilty of believing this, simply because it agrees with my thoughts, so its dangerous information.

3. They could be using it for reverse psychology. Notice how the end says cant we all get together, well yes lets erase borders and live as one united people to stop globalised NWO yay!! ...er...

4. One other theory I have been mulling over quite a while too, is what if caucasians are the evil force of the world, its incredibly hard for me to comprehend you know being caucasian, but if true it explains a lot. Why are the jews being set up to take the fall for 9-11? Why is Israel going to be destroyed? And then I thought to myself, whos the 'jews' doing this evil stuff to make us hate israel.

Its all white Jews. And mostly German. Rothschild, Rockefeller, Silverstein, etc etc all the names you hear, German or Russian... CAUCASIANS. Those who say they are jews but are actually of the synagogue of Satan... white people pretending to be Jews and doing things in their name to force everyone to hate them... its such a simple plan but... could it be true?

Er, if it is, please dont kill me for it, Im Norse but I believe everyone is equal...

it is available again...

line 3

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Bah...Project Camelot.
I really wish they put their resources to better use, they are quite popular and if they started filtering out the crazies and getting some real intellectuals to discuss global matters that are actually "real" they could do alot of good in educating people. Masons taking over the world...

Bit of a rant, not bashing anyone that believes this. But Project Camelot could do better than this if they wanted to.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Masons taking over the world...

Yeah, their symbology isn't all over the US Dollar or anything like that.....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The video mentions high-level Masons. It doesn't say that Freemasonry itself is involved. It's not trying to allege a Freemasonic conspiracy, it just so happens that they are Masons.

Much like the Jews in Hollywood. Yeah, the majority of directors/producers are Jewish, but that doesn't make it a conspiracy based on Jewish principles.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is a must see video.

We can defeat TPTB by not consenting to what is coming down.

This is a long video but IMHO really worth the time.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Interesting and entertaining. But is it true? I personally doubt this level of control is possible. (Any project spanning generations seems suspect to me...there are simply too many variables, too much chaos, and so on. Not impossible, but suspect). I also don't think the masons are much these days other than mostly old dudes in funny aprons, whatever the craft may or may not have been in its long history.

Still, this video punches lots of familiar buttons...its almost like so-called "bricolage" -- just re-arrange a few familiar ideas, toss it out there, and voila, something "new." Perhaps I'm jaded, but I treat Project Camelot as entertainment rather than information. Something nasty may be coming down the pipe, but I doubt it will be this well organinzed. Still, its an interesting set of ideas to roll around in the old noggin on a summer day...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As an Anglo Saxon, I feel quite insulted by this fantasy.
If people have any brains they would know that the Nuclear Option isn't an option.

How would I do it? I'd release biological weapons tailored to the particular dna or skin pigmentation of the ones I wanted to 'wipe out'. It's cleaner, it leaves the country in a much better state to take over, and it saves all the hassles of cleaning up the radioactivity everywhere.

The other option is to grow fear amongst people in First World countries so they actually beg for martial law and increased cctv, thats happening now.

I wouldn't wait nearly a hundred years to see the plan come into action, I'd want it to happen within 10 to 20 years.

Again as of 2001, that seems to be happening now, within another 10 years you'll see more 'terrorist activities' and a major figure will supposedly be killed and eeveryone will want and beg for ID chips/ Cards, and those who don't will be labelled subversives.

Can you see the patterns already?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmspar

Not saying i believe any of this nonsense, but nature is still far too unpredictable to release such a biological weapon, it could quite easily come back and bite the folks that released it on the bum. But neutron bombs are designed for the specific purpose of killing life, leaving buildings intact and leave very little radiation compared to 'normal' nukes. They were designed i believe for Soviet tank divisions...but could be used on cities quite easily.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
With the spread of COVID-19, this ten year old thread needs to be resurrected and discussed.

...there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

Here is a link to the video, and for serious researchers the transcript:
Project Avalon
edit on 29-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join