It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Plan: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

projectcamelot.org...

www.youtube.com...
information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.What our source reports is this:

Fast Forward to Bill talking.

Historians tell us that the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" refers to the spread of Christianity in the 8th century. But over a thousand years later, there is now another, far more sinister meaning to the phrase.

We recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.

I (Bill) did an audio interview with our source, an Englishman whose identity we have verified with all details known and confirmed. This man, like many we have spoken with, is no longer able to live with his conscience or to keep this information secret.

My original idea was to release a transcript of the interview, as we have done in the past. But the material it covers is so critical - and, for me, the missing pieces it provided were so important - that I've taken the step to present the information on video. The audio transcript with our source, who is not on the video, is available here.

What our source reports is this:

• There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

• It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

• The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

• During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

• This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

I asked the question to our source: If there's an expected catastrophe, then why initiate a Third World War? His answer, for the first time to me, made terrible sense.

The real goal, he explained, is to set up the post-catastrophic world. To ensure that this "New World" [note the term] is the one the controllers want, totalitarian control structures need to be in place when the catastrophe occurs - with an excuse that the populace will accept and demand them. Martial law in the right, carefully chosen countries before the catastrophe occurs will enable the "right" people to survive and prosper in the post-catastrophic world, and the beginning of the next 11,500 year cycle. What may have been carefully planned on a covert global scale, for the last several generations, is nothing less than who will inherit the Earth.

Who are the "right" people? The white Caucasians. This may be why the name of this project is The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Hence the justification for the planned genocide of the Chinese people - so that the New World is inherited by "us", not "them".

Our source was not informed about the planned fate of the second and third world countries such as those in South America, Africa and Asia. But he presumes that these would be allowed to fend for themselves and probably not survive well - or maybe not at all. The totalitarian military governments of the western, white, people are set to be the inheritors.

This is a plan to evil, so racist, so diabolical, so huge, that it almost defies belief. But it all aligns with what many commentators, researchers and whistleblowing insiders have been identifying for some years now. For me personally, it's the clearest picture yet of why the world is the way it is, and why the secrets are protected so fiercely: it may be all about racial supremacy. The Fourth Reich is alive and well.

Astonishingly, our source was not pessimistic. He stressed, as do we and many other researchers and commentators, that consciousness is awakening rapidly all over the planet and that THESE PLANNED EVENTS ARE NOT INEVITABLE. If ever there was a reason to work closely together to raise awareness of the real threat to us all, this is it.

Watch this video, listen carefully to the strong message of hope and encouragement, and spread it far and wide. We plan to create subtitles in many languages - including Chinese. We stand for the potential magnificence of a united humanity that knows no racial boundaries or distinctions. Whether or not the catastrophe occurs - and many, including ourselves, maintain that it will not - we must co-create our own future, claim our power, and do whatever we can to alert people to the dangers around us... so that we can be stronger together, for the sake of our descendants and for the heritage of all living beings on Planet Earth.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Masons are trash and we should hang everyone of those fools by thier gay skirt they wear.

They have no right to control our planet its the peoples and thiers more of us than masons.

I don't even need the source I believe it thats why I got plenty of supplies and food and my guns.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just saw an episode of Dr Who, and there was a huge dwarf star in the sky. Sent chills down my spine. That is exactly what the expected catastrophy is, the return of our twin star, Nemesis. That is the reason for the increased solar volatility, and it's effects on our global weather. Not warming, yet, just massive weather change and events. This is why they are building all the underground bases worldwide. At our expense, yet we are uninvited. Well, I was, but want nothing to do with these demons. I'll take my chances with the Chosen Ones.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Would certainly be interested of who this source is.
Thanks for the clip shall watch it and guess make some preparations just in case this is true.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

www.projectcamelot.org...

Ah this is from Project Camelot.

www.youtube.com...

I'm sure you will enjoy other PC videos. Check them out it's a treasure trove of information. It might expand your perspective on what's going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks Pocky, Ive seen some interviews before with David and recently with the Symbol guy.

I do always wonder why I am here? like the presenter said in his presentation that I have just watched.

Guess we all play our part.

Lets just hope if this is true of the plans we can stop it.

best regards.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Do you really need proof that this is going on? Even if it's not 100% accurate, the horn needs to be blown and it needs to blown now.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthWanderer

educate-yourself.org...

This is another great website. Keep looking at the information, you will see the big picture after a while.

Just don't panic cause I believe we can overcome these guys in the end.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So...let me get this straight...we have world war 3 set against the back drop of a global problem (like the return of our Sun's twin) and the Mason's are the ones who will orchestrate WW3.

And what I am going to call "a nut-job in a cowboy hat" is telling the story.

All I can say is "huh".

This would make a good movie script though.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by wdkirk]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
This is why they are building all the underground bases worldwide. At our expense, yet we are uninvited.

Yeah, this would go a long way toward explaining why so many countries around the world are allegedly building DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).

You know how in The Matrix II it turns out that the machines destroy Zion and reboot the Matrix every so often and then let it all build up again, and Neo, Morpheus and Trinity are actually in the sixth version?

I've often wondered if they were trying to tell us something with that. Maybe it's an analogy for life here on Earth, the controllers let civilization build up for a while then destroy it, over and over again.........

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I like the end of the video when it talks about how you should be able to manipulate reality! What is the key to doing this, sounds like you just have to learn how to do it... Maybe it comes down to a knowing that you can do it and if there is any doubt in your abilities it won't work...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

You are so right, my friend, let those who spend their resources foolishly go into their tunnels and deep places, to live like the moles that they are. The rest will find not only refuge, but a new world waiting for all who are positive in nature and strictly in service to others. Let the evil ones say right here in this dimension, lost and alone.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Since the OP's original Youtube link has been supposedly "removed by user" here is another one which I expect is similar?

GS

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Bill has to re-edit the video without the John Lennon music because of copyright.

So hopefully he'll post it back sometime soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

I know of at least one western first nation where this is not possible.

But I will mark these words: there will be WW3 in 12-24 months. PC doesn't seem to learn that they should stop this kind of nonsense. I'll get back to them in 12-24 months.

But I bet that "they" will eventually "change the plans" or maybe "the timeline will change" or maybe they will claim to have prevented it.

You know that story about the Boy who cries Wolf?
That's PC.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

From what I understand, this other star supposedly has a 3,600 year orbit, and every time it swings by, it has major effects on Earth. As in, Noah's Flood, and the Exodus plagues. The effects it has depend on how close it comes to Earth each time. So, it in essence acts like you say. Everything starts over. And the Bible prophesied, a LONG time ago, exactly what to do about it. These sophmores don't want to believe in any god, so they are compelled to try and act, according to what they can figure out, like building DUMBs to hide in the rocks. I understand that. I also understand their desire to murder a huge part of the population, and the Bible states that this will in fact occur. It does not say that it will be man made, but at least Luciferian induced. Part of the bigger universal war going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I know of at least one western first nation where this is not possible.
[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]
Are you refering to the US? If so, you are not paying attention to what is going down. They can and will do it to America.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I cant wait til the video is viewable again, but have a few comments to make:

1. Anyone could have said that information and claimed to be bloodline, or maybe they just made it up. I know because I figured out everything they said myself, maybe they put the same puzzle together and wanted to create false credibility, for one of many possible reasons.

2. Im guilty of believing this, simply because it agrees with my thoughts, so its dangerous information.

3. They could be using it for reverse psychology. Notice how the end says cant we all get together, well yes lets erase borders and live as one united people to stop globalised NWO yay!! ...er...

4. One other theory I have been mulling over quite a while too, is what if caucasians are the evil force of the world, its incredibly hard for me to comprehend you know being caucasian, but if true it explains a lot. Why are the jews being set up to take the fall for 9-11? Why is Israel going to be destroyed? And then I thought to myself, whos the 'jews' doing this evil stuff to make us hate israel.

Its all white Jews. And mostly German. Rothschild, Rockefeller, Silverstein, etc etc all the names you hear, German or Russian... CAUCASIANS. Those who say they are jews but are actually of the synagogue of Satan... white people pretending to be Jews and doing things in their name to force everyone to hate them... its such a simple plan but... could it be true?

Er, if it is, please dont kill me for it, Im Norse but I believe everyone is equal...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I most decidedly didn't mean America.

Anything can happen there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join