It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: FBI Knew Austin Attack Was Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Source: FBI Knew Austin Attack Was Coming

www.prisonplanet.com

A trusted source has told this office that the FBI knew Austin was going to be attacked today and had dispatched officers from its Dallas headquarters yesterday afternoon to be in place for today’s incident.

The source claims that a confidential memo was circulated yesterday detailing that a building in Austin was going to be the target of an attack today. He was told this by an informant who works in the Dallas FBI office. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I made this thread separate from the other thread, because that thread is about the facts and information about the attack, whereas this thread is about whether or not they knew the attack was coming. Before mindless drones come in the thread and claim that "PrisonPlanet isn't a valid source," Alex Jones is even stating that he doesn't have absolute verification yet.

We need to figure out if they really did have advanced foreknowledge of the attack. If they did, the implications are massive.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If there was a way to prove advanced knowledge of this attack it was probably shredded, torched, and peed on by now. Anyway, this is a great way for the Feds to get waaaaaay more funding for surveillance and for the IRS to load up on "defensive measures".

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In times of conflict, you can't trust anyone.

Nothing is ever exactly what it seems.

The IRS, CIA and FBI are certainly corrupt, as the guy who flew the plane allegedly published online himself, but this event could also play into the hands of our rulers.

Be always vigilant.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread seems to go hand in hand with this thread

Austin Witness Saw Fire Truck and HazMat Vehicles Across the Street From Crash

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is it me, or dont we ALWAYS seem to know that "something" was going to happen?

Funny, we never do anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes, I started a thread on Megan Riley, the witness who saw the haz mat and fire trucks.

I cannot understand why the media are shoving a typed manifesto down our throats (which got tossed in really early in the game) but they are not jumping all over the fact that this girl saw fire engines and haz mats RIGHT AT THE SCENE already. She made a POINT to tell the reporter this fact, and what did he do?

He ended the interview.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Isn't it though?

I think the worst part is inside his manifesto he said that he befriended an old lady who's late husbands retirement was stolen from him by TPTB. She was forced to eat cat food for a healthy diet...

Poor lady.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Prisonplanet.com, eh? Can I start using Pravda, and the Weekly World News as reliable sources? Enquiring minds want to know!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by InertiaZero

Isn't it though?

I think the worst part is inside his manifesto he said that he befriended an old lady who's late husbands retirement was stolen from him by TPTB. She was forced to eat cat food for a healthy diet...

Poor lady.

The thing is that the situation of tens of thousands of americans. So with this manifesto and that ``attack``, almost ANYONE can be branded as a potential terrorist.

Broaden your ``terrorist`` definition wide enough and you'll get everyone soon enough.

Look at the UK, turning an average of 50 normal actions into crime every month.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Raymond De Haan was on CNN today...pretty quick on the draw to get a Flight Instructor as an expert commentator...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Ya I found that part to be pretty disturbing too. But I got the impression she felt the cat food was healthier than the food he was eating, peanut butter etc.

So I'm torn between being disturbed about the fact the poor lady couldn't afford any else but cat food or eating the food available today is probably more unhealthy than cat food in the eyes of someone who has been eating for along time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
After reading the guy's letter, I really doubt he was dumb enough to go around saying "yeah, I'm hella going to fly a plane into a building tomorrow." and The FBI is anything but psychic. I call B.S..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

If FOX News is still viewed as a credible source, I don't see why not.

reply to post by MemoryShock

That is rather suspicious, although does it really take days to schedule such things? I would think there would be lots of experts calling up CNN, wanting to get some air time and voice their opinions.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttking
After reading the guy's letter, I really doubt he was dumb enough to go around saying "yeah, I'm hella going to fly a plane into a building tomorrow." and The FBI is anything but psychic. I call B.S..

Maybe the guy's letter is something similar to the messages good old Osama sends us every other month, if you know what I mean.
That letter just seems too perfect in many respects.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

If FOX News is still viewed as a credible source, I don't see why not.

Ok, ya got me there, might as well thrown in CNN, and MSNBC. I really don't know who to trust for real news anymore.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I find the manifesto to be one of the more disturbing parts of this.

It was typed.

Which means, how can you prove it came from him?

And, what rang my hinky meter was the old lady and the cat food story.

Does that not strike yall as, rather, cliche?

How it got to CNN so quickly.

The reported was nearly drooling to read the thing on air first.

How did all of these dots get connected so darn fast?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It matters not if the FBI or anyone else had knowledge that this terrible event would happen. If the feds knew it shows one of two things, 1. they are incompotent or didnt have enough information to stop anything. 2. They let it happen.
Either way this whole situation plays right into the hands of the elite. This incident can now be used to both discredit people that dont agree with current tax policy(making anyone that disagrees look like a crazy) and further increase private airplane "rules and security" further taking away our liberty.
Sadly I am afraid the impact that Joseph had imagined is going to be a bad one. This will not rally the people but it will further damn us to the will of the elite. Poor misquided man died for nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Alex Jones is live right now.

Go to prisonplanet.com (inforwars.com isn't loading for some reason), and Alex is live right now. He might reveal some more information about whether or not this was know beforehand.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thank you SpacePunk, anyone who takes information provided by Alex Jones and his sites seriously better think again, I want to see where the proof is that the FBI knew this was going to happen...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Aquarius1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join