It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack IRS Suicide Pilot Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Joe Stack’s Intriguing Connections With Defense Contractors, Intelligence Agencies

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

This false flag was set up to make Geithner look good. This video shows him sympathizing with the victim. This is just because they wanted to arrest him.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It sounds like Joe had a real fall out with his wife. That is something that can set up a fake death plot in order for Joe to go deep undercover and work on things even more important that his relationship with his wife and offspring. It might hurt Joe's feelings to go away from his children, but he can feel some comfort in knowing that they are at least with his ex-wife even though he doesn't get along with her.

Perhaps it is she who does not want Joe anymore. If it really is the wife that can't stand Joe, then Joe is hurt by going away from his wife and children both. In that case, Joe would be stung emotionally by losing his real relationships, but he would have to balance both the fact that she doesn't like him anymore and that he has a job to do for national security. Here is Joe's real drive. National security. He could have gone deep undercover with a fake death plot.

There is a nice paper trail of Joe having issues with IRS and Joe having meetings with people who discuss tax law. That is certainly not difficult to arrange. That could be simply some mission prep. Was Joe in military service? It sounds like Joe has the mindset of a soldier, not a civilian with wife and kids.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What is stupid as Hell is the networks trying to say He thought the same way as conservatives and tea party protesters. His writings were more communist than anything else! I guess the networks,plus MSNBC,throw anything at conservatives and hope something sticks.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I found this article today on PrisonPlanet... (yes.. I like Alex..!) The article is making some observations that we should consider...

Linkwww.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Iif the government does not fix my situation then he was right. i have pleaded for my health and life at th4e hands of barrock obamas pick for human services ron wyden... i am not violant i am sure the oregon police will finmish my murder soon uif the mrsa does not do it first but it is outr governmnent that is murdering amerca and americans and have pleaded everywhere ot no avail...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Man, I'll admit when I first saw the title to this thread, I was like, "Come on - EVERYthing doesn't have to be a consipracy..."

But, those are some interesting points. S&F for sure - reading the rest of the thread, now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join