It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack IRS Suicide Pilot Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah, that is interesting.

But it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that Stack may have built an incendiary device to take his house out that caused an explosion.

If he was intent on taking down his house and an IRS building, he might have taken the time to build a device rather than just dumping gas everywhere and lighting it.

Also, a propane tank or gas line may have ignited causing an explosion.

Hell, he might have just unplugged the gas line in his house and turned the toaster on .

Hard to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeOfDorch

Some AFBs are joint-use, open to the public.

Here's a page from their website:

www.vanceservices.us...

Other idea, perhaps as part of his job, in software, a facility at Vance was a client?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Yyes but theres a lot more questions then just the explosion. Who is the guy carrying a girl? The mother and daughter pulled up in a car after the fire was already being put out. Why was this guy Joe at both scenes?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im wondering how much Central Texans like my self will have to cough up for a new IRS building, or the repairs for this one...?

Hopefully if will create some new jobs....

but i tend to agree with the idea that if the IRS was going to take his property away, that he assume to burn the house down, take his plane and crash it into a gov. agency, (the same one attempting to seize assets)

Point stands that they didn't take anything from him... he gave it up on his own terms...

Human sacrifice was practiced here in some way or another...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Yyes but theres a lot more questions then just the explosion. Who is the guy carrying a girl? The mother and daughter pulled up in a car after the fire was already being put out. Why was this guy Joe at both scenes?

He states:

So anyway, they were at the hotel overnight and in the morning she went home and found the house on fire. She went into a neighbor's house while the firefighters did their job. That's where the "and a neighbor saved her" or whatever BS came from. She was just ducking out to have a breakdown.

This is an easily refutable fact that will be proven or falsified in time.

It could very well be that the neighbor is mistaken.

Given that she is still alive, she certainly would know what happened. Her story will get out eventually.

If it turns out he's lying, we will know about it, and hence we can discredit his story and return to theorizing.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
One thing to remember is some life insurance will pay in the event of a suicide and some fire insurance will pay even in the event of arson, setting his house on fire so they couldnt take it and so his wife could get paid ?

Also I doubt the spooks are using Google's basic search engine during a crime like this and I'm sure they are able to tie events together pretty quickly - aka manifesto than air traffic control saying a plan is off course ect especially when they probably had his ISP then name quickly after he would post something like this.

It's a weird event probably one that people are going to find all kinds of angles on. A lot of us vs them theories already.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIStory Indeed
So let me get this straight... For the election cycle we get Joe The Plumber, and for tax season we get Joe "blows his" Stack The Pilot?
Thanks guys both for being fed up with the system and for providing a program to follow?
How many chuckleheads will buy into his Manifesto as being a rallying cry to quote unquote, fight?
Fighting is exactly what they want. When we're done with all the fighting they want us to do, they'll pop up from those deep underground bases they've been telling us they have, and collect the few that survive all of the senseless fighting by using that X-Band Radar that can track us using the barium in our systems as a locator.
They know the common man will read this stuff and say, well I don't believe in his method but he's certainly got a point...
We need to be aware of the fact that they will use us to provoke each other into violence when we should be reacting to each other with love and compassion.
Running to that foreign land on American soil we call The District of Colombia for a tax protest only serves to fill the coffers of the local hotels and coffee distributors.
They need our free will, and our imagination to carry out their plan, I say we use our free will and our imagination to dream up a new paradigm where people return to their natural state and choose to help, heal, free and create for the benefit of all, rather than the selfish, self centered competition based model we're inundated with through our daily dose of prime-time programming such as Survivor, Big Brother or any other reality show where people are forced to eliminate each other in an attempt to garner a prize all to themselves.

So Joe "Blows His" Stack fly's his plane into an IRS building, leaves a so called rallying cry for those of us whose meat-suits are so far from their sacred states that their pineal receiver can only notice nothing but the pablum we're being fed in this captive environment we call society unless some possibly mind controlled brother of ours fly's his plane into a building thereby giving the media machine more fodder.

This show sucks, I want a refund...

Please people, realize that our enemies are not on the front line, other me's and you's are. Fighting is what we're doing now all over the world and we see where it's gotten us. Instead of rallying for some tea party protest or candidate that promises to change things, let us say to them, no more.
Turn our attention to growing food and shoveling out the driveways of older folks and assisting our neighbors in general, yeah you know...neighbors, the folks who live next-door that you've not spoken to in years.
We cannot turn to the system and say fix and poof it will be better for all of us. No matter how many of us misguidedly take action as Joe did, the lesson is not fight but rather turn away and choose simply to not play their game anymore.
After all, the game is rigged, the fix has been in for centuries and neither you or I will be king of their world. Stop believing taxes are real, money makes the world go round, and that the system can be repaired and perhaps we won't find ourselves fighting at all.
Desperate times call for intelligent reaction, not desperate measures.

Just wanted you to know your post did not go unnoticed ...I thought you were RIGHT ON and I gave you a star ....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

OK How do you stars and flags cuz this was perfect! I'm set to read the note and will come back with more but some things you guys said here made me want to research. At first, I didn't even want to touch it but now? Wow!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would like to know why his website was so horrid.

It was horrid not only in design but in content - it was NOT a good presentation of his business.

Now, I understand that there are many bright - super bright - programmers and engineers that do not "DO" web. Some see web -especially design- as a complete mystery. Case in hand, my ex-boss, who could administer a 2000 node network with ease and program most of the needed apps in his sleep, simply wanted to know if I could make a button before he hired me.

But all the people I've known like this, were also brilliant enough to get someone else to do the work for them, so they presented themselves with some style and would competent to prospective clients.

The website thing...was weird.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

hahaah I have to agree.

For a software engineer, it was atrocious.

This guy was an artist as well.

Definitely weird.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For being a software engineer with his own business you would think he would of had more of a web trace than he does. Little snipits here and there. But with this guy nothing.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
not sure if this has been noted, but isn't it a little too convenient that his past includes a childhood at an orphanage, with a sister, although no information was added as to why he was at an orphanage, or what happened to his sister. AND his wife had spent several years in a cult until her parents set up a "rescue." but their recent history sounds so average, hip, mainstream... if you want an ideal situation to mold a person into a member of the manchurian reserve squad, an orphanage and a cult will do just fine. i was a behavioral counselor for several years, working mostly with residential kids, in orphanage and hospital settings. it's all based on behavior mod and compliance repetition. (=a functional adult but a little "glitchy", my favorite assessment given by a co-worker)

it all sounds shady to me. and every article i read was a narrative by "Mr. Cook", the step-father-in-law, who seems to be providing the media with all the information about Stack's past, his mental state, and his apparent intentions, although it sounds like he didn't spend a great deal of time with him.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

My gosh!!!

Some of you are like vultures!!!!!

I don't WHO you look into, a person's background, deep enough, and you WILL find something[/] or anything to feed your paranoia!!!!!

Reminds me of the recent 'CPAC' convention, in Washington, DC, this week.....

Sad......

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it when I reviewed this thread, but several of the media reports I came across yesterday said there were TWO BODIES found at the scene, and it was written as if these bodies were in addtion to the injured found. Did anyone run across the same?

Also something quite strange . . . While researching Joe Stack's name on the Internet, I came across NUMEROUS sites that proved to be computer viruses, and nothing more. Could be just idiot people trying to get their jollies, or perhaps the govt.'s way of trying to deter people from using the Internet to do independent research on this man.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

WHAT is so "strange"???

One person, who was known to be an employee in the building, was reported as 'missing' from the outset. Unfortunately, as was suggested by at least one MEDIA outlet, he/she did NOT call in 'sick' and "go to the beach" that day!!!

The OTHER body is, "duh"!!! Joseph Stack's!

This is not rocket science!

The airplane used, while it may come to pass that there were other explosives besides the onboard fuel (pure specualtion, at this point) could not fly at speeds seen to make the pilot, Joseph Stack, 'shred' into little pieces, upon impact.

His body was recovered, and forensics will be conducted on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Usually I, or someone, would say something like "Does there have to be a conspiracy with everything that happens?!"

However, you brought up some good points and it's got people thinking. I think that there is definitely some questions we need to answer for ourselves by doing some research.

Hopefully we can all get some evidence together here and put together the actual story (if the official one is not correct).

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i'm sorry but if that "rant" is considered to be the last effort to explain to humanity why a man who is going to kill himself is aiming for the tax office I think i'd personally go into a BIT more detail. what if this "rant" is some creation of someone else to make him sound crazy (therapy, yet therapy won't work, suggesting tbh that its a political issue and not a solvable issue.)

this stinks like kurt cobains "suicide note" where it is CLEAR AS DAY the writing at the bottom is a different person. I think the guys rant was either edited or forged entirely.

ed: I hate to point this out but alex jones rates the FBI knew of this before it happened, did NORAD stand down again? wtf america

[edit on 20-2-2010 by KKinsane2009]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Instead of focusing on this idea of a search for the truth, how about look at the words that were written and understand there is truth in the words. Next, figure out a way to draw attention to the truth the letter points out, such as the wrongs of income tax.

This one doesn't need a conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I think this is a false flag. The dark forces are crazy. See this:
www.sott.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by facedo

"False Flag"!!!???

LOL!!!!!!!!!

(wiping tears from eyes....)

Really?!?!