It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack IRS Suicide Pilot Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwacker, I noticed your in here making all sorts of comments and not providing us with any useful information in the process.

If its so easy to investigate Stack's FAA certs and aircraft records, by all means provide them too us.

Of course, since we don't know his SSN, we can't do it.

And of course, the FAA officials have already been interviewed and have given conflicting reports, which I posted.

So therefore, please stop spamming.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Actually she said there was a Fire Truck up the road a ways doing something with a Hazmat Truck. Slightly different in context. They were no right there just waiting.

The first truck arrived five minutes after the 911 call. That is about a normal response time for most Fire Dept's in most cities. Here it is about 6 minutes if I recall correctly. That would be an average with some faster and some slower.

As to all the other conflicting stories, the Internet is behind that. By now there will be more false stories than real ones. Everybody wants all the details, right now, this second. The media tries to give them what they want, but we get lots of bad info because of it.

For example the breaking news that NBC was reporting a bomb in his car. That turned out to be untrue.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hey, you know what else is weird?

As I stated earlier, Stack never mentioned his family in the suicide note.

That fact alone is mind blowing.

How many people write suicide notes and don't mention their family at all.

He doesn't say he hates them, doesn't say he loves them, doesn't wish them good bye, doesn't leave instructions to tell the kid, nothing.

Nada.

I have a hard time believing that's what a normal suicidal person does.

Never says his kids name, never says his wifes name, never says ANYTHING other that briefly mentioning he got divorced at some point in the past.

Never mentions anyone by name, not his bosses, IRS agents, no one.

No names.

The only people he mentions by name are politicians whom he's never met in person.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This came off of "ScanAmerica" where you can go and listen to live feed's of emergency radio contact's for Travis County, and if you register and sign up as a member, you can go back and listen to archived radio feed's from earlier today, just thought I'd share that with ya, so if you wish to become a member, you could go back to the time of the incident, and see why they were there....

AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 14:46 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: ADDR CORRECTION - PILOT INTENTIONALLY CRASHED IN TO 4 STY IRS BLDG. 2 INJS INSIDE. FBI ON SCENE [ASA003]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:32 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT SEARCHING FOR TWO INDIVIDUALS, HEAVY FIRE 2ND TO 4TH FLOORS. [MAR029]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:11 (AUSTIN - ) SMALL AIRCRAFT INTO ECHELON BLGD. UNKN INJURIES, FIRE DEPARTMENT AND POLICE DEPARTMENT ON SCENE. [MAR029

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I found this article interesting.

A professional suicide note investigator commenting on typical suicide notes.

Stack's note contains multiple references to insanity.

Olsson's experience found that faked suicide notes reflected society's preconceptions about suicide victims being weak and unable to face their difficulties.

Those who forge such notes frequently use words such as 'crazy', 'cowardly' and 'selfish', but these are rarely found in the genuine items.
According to this reasoning, Sandra Weddell might well have killed herself, since her apparent suicide note made no reference to insanity or weakness.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thread?

Not really, that thread is about the "beginning of the end" in America.

This thread talks specifically if there's a conspiracy behind Joe Stack's IRS Suicide.

Question to Mods:

Isn't posting a link and 2 words after considered to be a 1-liner or a very-minimal response?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
more facts emerge:

Officials said they were evaluating an antigovernment manifesto posted on the Internet earlier Thursday, signed "Joe Stack," which suggested he planned the crash. "Violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer," the author wrote toward the end of a tirade against the IRS posted at 9:12 a.m. on a Web site registered to Mr. Stack. He described himself as a contract software engineer.

By late Thursday night, emergency crews had found two bodies in the wreckage, the Associated Press reported. Authorities said earlier that the pilot who crashed into the building was presumed dead and that one worker in the building was missing. Thirteen people were injured, including two who remained hospitalized for critical injuries. More than 100 IRS employees work at the building.

Thus we know a couple of key things, assuming the WSJ got its story right.

Stack's body was not discovered until late this evening. - thus the ONLY way he could have been identified so early was by the tail number of the plane.

It also provides us with the time he made his post public.

This drives me nuts.

How the hell did the media know who he was and find his web post so fast?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just saw Anderson Cooper talking about this with someone from Homeland Security (or something like that).

He was talking about how this was on the internet and maybe the internet should be monitored to detect things like this before they happen.

They want criticism of the government to be a sign of dangerous behavior.

In that way they have a valid excuse to monitor and snoop on people who speak out.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

When the police responded to his house fire his wife new he was having mental difficulties
and sent the police looking for him. She was probably aware of his internet postings but did
not know what he was planning to do. He has owned the plane for many years and has had
a pilots license for around 25 years. His identification was tentative until they actual found his
body in the wreckage and were able to do a proper ID. I believe Joe had a psychological
breakdown due to the stress from his financial and IRS problems. He was not broke, he bought
a $230k home within the past 2 or 3 years and has had to use his retirement money to live on
while he wasn't making any money due to the economy. He was probably afraid that the IRS
would take his home and the remainder of his savings away (that might explain burning down his house).

[edit on 19-2-2010 by nontoxic]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nontoxic

When the police responded to his house fire his wife new he was having mental difficulties
and sent the police looking for him. She was probably aware of his internet postings but did
not know what he was planning to do. He has owned the plane for many years and has had
a pilots license for around 25 years. His identification was tentative until they actual found his
body in the wreckage and were able to do a proper ID. I believe Joe had a psychological
breakdown due to the stress from his financial and IRS problems. He was not broke, he bought
a $230k home within the past 2 or 3 years and has had to use his retirement money to live on
while he wasn't making any money due to the economy. He was probably afraid that the IRS
would take his home and the remainder of his savings away (that might explain burning down his house).

[edit on 19-2-2010 by nontoxic]

Thanks, do you have source links to any of that?

The question I have is, if he was tight enough to live on retirement money, why keep a ridiculously expensive toy around like a private plane?

I know what software engineers make, and his post sounds like he was broke at the time he arrived in TX. He moved out to TX not that long ago. There's no way you can go from broke to rich in 5 years as a software developer.

When did he buy that plane?

Also, as far as I can tell, the Statesman was the first major media source to publish the note, which they claim they heard about through social networking sites.

Also, buying a 230K home does not mean you have excess cash laying around. In fact, given that he was subsequently living on retirement income, he MUST have been mortgage poor. His cash flow must have been fairly restricted. I mean he's complaining about a piano for goodness sake.

It also doesn't address the fact he tried to kill his family in that fire.

Did he want his wife and kid dead?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Very good post, makes a lot of sense.

I'm curious and this may sound a bit sickening but.. why didn't the guy fill the plane with a butt load of explosives and gasoline? If I was going out.. I'd go out in a big bang. But thankfully not many people were killed or injured.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hey guys. I know Joe's wife through a family member. I can answer all of your questions.

Joe got word of the IRS disaster (well, this round of it) earlier in the week. He seemed to keep it to himself and then it appeared to eat at him as he got more and more angry as the days went by. On Wed, he pretty much blew up and got violent, causing Sheryl to leave with her daughter (his step-daughter). They went to a hotel for the night. Days before that, she changed her email address to a private host instead of sharing his mail server (she never explained why, just that it was "effective immediately"). Clearly, things were not going well at home.

I'm guessing the reason why the family wasn't mentioned is that they'd been married about three years, he wasn't really bonded with the girl, and he was upset with Sheryl leaving. He then turned that rage towards the IRS and boom.

The money goes deeper than you think, though. Yes, it's an expensive house (and was a nice one), but it was also full of new furniture and that delicious grand piano for Sheryl to teach with (she ran lessons out of the home; that's the undocumented income). The plane, he's had that for years. He wouldn't sell it because they used it practically every weekend to relax and be together. It had a lot of emotional value to them all.

So anyway, they were at the hotel overnight and in the morning she went home and found the house on fire. She went into a neighbor's house while the firefighters did their job. That's where the "and a neighbor saved her" or whatever BS came from. She was just ducking out to have a breakdown.

The "theft" of the plane was from journalists. Because there was no flight plan, some dip# presumed it was stolen, unaware of any situation were one might not need to be filed. So, it was his plane all along and the hangar was even in his name (and another fellow, unrelated to this incident).

So ... what else? This is just a case of a good guy having too much crap happen to him. He's no martyr and there's no grand conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Everyone is ASSuming that it was a suicide note. Everyone is ASSuming that he actually wrote it, and that it wasn't altered by someone. Everyone is assuming since a witness said it was impacted at full throttle that it was suicide. Naturally, after witnessing the 9/11 false flag op, we think it was deliberate. May have been, may NOT have been. But it is an event that definately WILL be attempted by the govt. to use for some nefarious purpose, as is their charachter or lack thereof. With all the overwhelming evidence of black flag ops by our govt on 9/11, and Baraq not being an American, they are now calling those who are making a stink about such treason, loonies. Time will tell what the official fiction is, and what the facts are. Time.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aguyinaustin

I just read your explanation after posting mine. You make perfect sense to me. Thanx.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
[edit on 19-2-2010 by rickjames]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aguyinaustin
I can answer all of your questions.

Thats what bush said after 9/11

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I can really see the media absolutely lapping this up. People like Beck and O'Reilly will label all people who rally against the government as dangerous lunatics and will be given there own name akin to 'truther' or 'birther'.

Eventually, noone will even slightly express any grievance with the government due to all the taboo surrounding it created by the media's fear mongering and propaganda. Tea parties or any movement of dissension will ultimately be looked upon suspicion not only by the media, but by the PEOPLE.

I hope this 'worst case scenario' doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Regarding his family being in a hotel, and considering his letter:

If I was to plan something like this, and I had nothing against my family (it's debatable the pain he brought upon them, but he believe in his "cause"), I would send them to a hotel, so they can spend the day/night in safety while I would take "the world down".

I don't think the wife left him because of the fight. I honestly think he told his wife what he was about to do, and of course, she didn't accepted it well. I think HE sent them to the hotel, not that she left on her own will.

[edit on 19/2/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aguyinaustin

Thank you for the info, I had heard that she stayed at a hotel but had no
confirmation. I haven't seen Joe since before he got married but I never
thought he could be capable of such a thing. I can't imagine what kind of
pressure he was under to snap like that. But I was relived to hear that
there was no one in the house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>