It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for psychic/healer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Perhaps some of you can relate.

I am sick. The pain that comes with this intensifies as time passes, but i try to ignore this and continue with my life. It affects me physically, mentally and perhaps spiritually.

When i was 7 i remember saying to myself "i'm different". I don't know why i would say that. I've led a pretty normal life-highschool, friends, loving family. Not all was peachy but i was living. I was being a mischievous teenager one night, and got arrested. 9 months house arrest, 2 months jail, bout 2 1/2 mo. detention center, 9 months and 5 days in a lv. 8 juvi program, consecutively. I had a lot of time to think about a lot of things.

I'm 22 now and in college. A lot has changed, for better and for worse, but im usually positive and can function quite well in the world.

I was brought up catholic and used to pray every night. The only thing i would ask God for was wisdom, knowledge and guidance. I am no longer catholic nor any religion. I meditate when i can, and it is similar to prayer.

I can't put my finger on it, but something is making me sick. I used to get messed up badly, and i wanted to die. I wasn't suicidal, but i was getting annoyed and exhausted with life. I haven't got messed up in a while ( i mean really messed up) but that feeling is still there. My psychologist that i used to see didn't help. I enjoyed the Xanax but that didn't help neither. The things that used to give me joy don't any more.

I'm healthy (minus my eyesight) and am not clinically insane. I'm actually pretty smart.

It may sound like i am rambling because i never was good at putting my thoughts into words, but bare with me.

I do feel like i've lost my marbles sometimes. People .... I love them but they make me sick at the same time. Tv makes me sick, the radio makes me sick.

At its worst times it prevents me from speaking correctly, and gives me pain in my stomache and my heart. Its hard for me to motivate myself to do anything sometimes. Dont get me wrong, i dont pout all day like some depressed pregnant girl, i take care of my $hit. but at the end of the day this damn feeling won't leave me.

Is this making any sense?

I feel i am here for something...I ask for guidance, anyone who prays/meditates know the spirits dont speak in english, and they dont answer you immediately most of the time.

I can't remember/understand the point of it all...It seems like everything around me is on its way to hell on a bullet train. My senses are telling me that there is IMMINENT DANGER, but i am helpless to comprehend or act.

I can't remember my dreams most of the time, which doesn't seem normal. When i do, they are strange indeed and i feel the answers are in the astral plane.

Im gonna wrap this up...

If there is a psychic/healer or medium out there, I would like your insight because all the Dr.'s and drugs, booze, and women are not going to help me.

Check out my other threads
My next one will be about the one time i have been successful in Astral Projecting

Thank you everyone ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One question: Do you smoke cigarettes?

2nd Line.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can totally understand you, however be careful in this quest for help.

I had more to say but my boss came in.
I will U2U.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You maybe looking for some one that practices Reiki..

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

It couldn't hurt to give it a try.(no pun intended)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One question: Do you smoke cigarettes

Yes about 3 a day more or less. sometimes none

You maybe looking for some one that practices Reiki..

I was reading a page from redwoodjedi about reiki. It's wierd but i felt the love from that person and i appreciated it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthWanderer

I don't think you need a spiritual healer earthwanderer. I think you are experiencing something many of us are feeling. It's almost as if you watch the world around you behave in certain ways, ways that you can see through, you see that the ways are lies. It hurts you to see every facet of life corrupted by negativity and self interest. The rules that have been agreed on for our society are no longer functioning correctly. Morals are out the window, and people flounder around just trying to take care of their basic needs. It goes deeper than this though. There is a loss of spirit in people. They are disconnected.

About 3 years ago I used to have the same feelings as you. I felt this urgent need to leave the city I was in. I felt if I did not leave I would die. I have no idea why I felt that way but after a while it became more intense. Finally I moved from the area, and the moment I left never felt those feelings anymore. What I learned from that experience was that I wasn't really going to die, my soul needed to move on to new experiences a new part of learning.

With that moving came my spiritual awakening. I began to question the world. What I had thought was reality slowly showed me the truth of my own struggles. I altered my views, but because I was constantly in search of the truth my views I realized were just another way to look at the same thing. I've come to the point now where I see through the programing. I see right through to the core of an issue. The reason we have so many opinions in this world is because people still hold on to their program, their reality.

You might be due to make a change in your life. At 22, you may be ready for your next life lesson. I'm glad you are questioning this feeling of yours. It will bring you closer to the reason you are feeling this way.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Its a bummer being smart sometimes, isnt it.

I dealt with much of what you are describing for years. It's easy to get wrapped up in the BS that makes up this world, but it's not worth your health. Both mental and physical.

Maybe you need a nice long vacation. Hiking, maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ExPostFacto, you are truly wise.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
InertiaZero it is irritating and i thank you all fr your input

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I second what others have said: you're just smart. Much of this world doesn't make sense on the surface. It all seems insane, dull, and not worth living. For those who cherish rationality, this place can seem like hell.

If you want the best healer money can't buy, just look in a mirror. Build your world internally first, then bring that which is with ya into this world. Easiest way to clear your depression. Let the system be for now, it's there...no denying it. Let people be foolish, it seems to be the way humanity has always been on the whole. Let your self be as you are. If there's something that needs changing by your standards, well at least you've got something to look forward to: the ability to grow from anywhere and at anytime

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i say drugs and alcohol ? this opens up the negativity tunnel thru which astral zombies sends suicidal thoughts

good nutrition, water and love to your self helps and opens up positive channel

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the hopi blue star prophesy states we have little time. this video was posted before the red object was seen above austrailia by one thousand observants on google.

www.youtube.com...

it has some insight you might find useful. and might explain your symptoms.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The world can be an ugly place, but there is also a great amount of beauty as well.
You may be one of those extra sensitive people that pick up energy easily and if it is not shed regularly, it can drain you.
Take a camping trip with a friend. Get away from people and into nature for a while.

I'm new here and still getting used to protocol, so forgive me if I step out of bounds.
Id be happy to assist you but in private. I don't know how that works yet.

reply to post by EarthWanderer

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just get a phone healing from springforestqigong.com... Chunyi Lin is a qigong full lotus master who works with the Mayo Clinic. The springforestqigong.com... has testimonials of people he's healed of serious diseases -- late term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc. He works best over the phone so you can get healed easily -- the website has all the details. Or you can practice on your own or take classes from him through the community college here in Minnesota.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would be happy to give you a distance Reiki treatment if you would like. There is a link below that explains what it is if you have never heard of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ADULTHOOD

I went through that at your age. I went to Catholic School for 10 years-- TRUST me- I UNDERSTAND. I am highly intelligent and I was seriously disturbed by how #ed up the world really was -compared to the bull# propaganda fed to us through Disney and our backwards educational system.

You will just have to learn to get over it. Thats all we all can do - those of us who are intelligent enough to know that everything about this planet is simply wrong.

Most anyone who is aware right now, feels like there is some great purpose in their lives. I know I had that feeling for years at your age. I dont anymore because, the drive to figure out what it was nearly killed me, and after years of anguish- un answered prayers- ignored pleas- and quite frankly No Miracles- No Signs- No nothing- I gave up.

I am highly psychic and communicate with angels constantly on the otherside. But- they do nothing to help me in this life, and its the same with most everybody else. Dont kill yourself trying to figure out why- who- or what it is, It will come when its supposed too.

Dont Kill yourself- youll wind up in Limbo and thats MUCH worse than living this life. If you need any additional help, feel free to U2U me

[edit on 18-2-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have a couple of suggestions for you.

What can really help me through some tough times are my helper amulets.

I basically just came up with the term helper amulets, but let me explain what they are about. Do you have any old mementos from your childhood? Do you have an item from a good friend? I surround myself with positive amulets, that come in all shapes and sizes. Some examples in my life would be a beautiful necklace that was passed down from my grandmother, to my mother, to me. Every time I hold it, I can feel the love of my mother's side of my family.

I have a similar item from my father's side. I have an old pocket knife that was handed down from my grandpa, to my dad, to me. Both of these items really help me while meditating or when I am feeling down.

If you want some help with healing, try and find yourself an item of yours that gives you good vibes. It is a great start to feeling better.

new topics

top topics

join