It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I will become a monster of sorts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I had this dream once when I was younger

I was psychically dragged to the future by the rebellion. They had me pose as me. Even though I was not me???? they were still just scared of me.

Future me was out on an inspection tour of something.

I mean this city was beautiful and clean. no slums anywhere.

Future me came back and was pissed he them killed with a red and black energy coming from his hand.

He only paused and with a wave of his hand sent me back.
"Tell her we love her."

I woke up in a sweat.

Last night I had another one. White halls clear floor and beautiful works of art lined the halls.

I was wearing black armor with spikes. It reminded me of GI Joe/ future force. I apparently had been ruling for awhile.

I looked out the windows. Hanging from the gallows on steel cords, where a bunch of people. There bodies where in various states of decomposure. I saw a sign 'Least we forget'.

The future me cleared out his advisers. He turned to me and walked over. He put his hand on my shoulders. "I tried my damnedest to avoid this."

The ones hanging were all personal enemies. My eyes went down to the streets. A thirteen year old boy was carring and assualt (energy) rifle.

"We were right about one thing. The original government came in and tried to take the weapons from them. In the end even the skeptics rallied around the flag."

I asked how in the hell did they allow us to become a dictator?

"We arent really in charge. Its an illusion. They think I am in charge but they have control of their own lives."

I ask about the bodies.

He goes on to describe how it is a libertarian dictatorship.

He is the only ruling power, from mid-Arizona to Florida coast about half way through alabama and georgia. I saw a map he brought up.

The future me had scars on the left side of his face from battle. Three attempted coups, two international wars, and one attempted assignation. (he pointed out where her body was barely still there.

He said the last war was because some slavers kidnapped a member of his country. She was at a bar in new york when they grabbed her. The US NP's said that their was nothing they could do.

He looked into it. He(i) excuted a whole royal family in person. He killed several members of the NP for being involved.

I then got to witness a call from the moon. The grey eye balled him then me. I heard his voice like music.

"We need to talk. What are you (somekind of a time plural no english transaltion) doing here."

"Speak Anuketch My business is not yours."

"Why have you (end the existence of) (no translation in english) Gretul?"

"I told you multiple times that your agreements with the rest of the world do not apply here in new scottland. I will consider it and act of war."

"(Something like fear but a word) Will not be necessary. We wish to know what deal you want."

For some reason I spoke. "I have a suggestion?"

The future me smiled and said nothing.

"(Time sequence noun) suggestion to prevent more of our endings?"

"We work together. Hire the people of New Scotland, but I reserve exclusive rights to oversee all natives contracts."

"(Time sequence noun) so you knew of todays coming conversation. Very well (race actual name) accept on one condition. Return Gretuls body, no longer let it hang from your scaffolds."

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

You could turn that into a nice little fantasy novel. People who are into that kind of thing would enjoy that. Very Very imaginative.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Interesting.

Here's to hoping your not a prophet or psychic or anywhere close.

By the way, why don't you check out the collaborative writing section, you seem to have a knack....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
(continued)

"Wait, as there agents we get a cut. I also want your word no citizen of New Scottland will ever be harmed again by your race."

The future me spoke in his language. What I got, Should this agreement be broke I will come for you personally.

"( self noun???) will tell the assembley a deal had been reached with the ruler of NS. NO more death will occur on either side and our human allies will honor this agreement."

I stated your human allies will honor it, but will be forced to make seperate deals with us.

Future me laughed, "As I said Anuketch, each of your allies must deal with me on their own. Or we have war."

He motioned and a siren went off, it was loud but didnt hurt. (ithink it was psi) I watched a peaceful area go to complete war footing and troops moved quickly.

Sensors went off in the vid with the grey. "(time noun future self) no peace. We no longer wish for war."

I know it seems odd then it shifted to a discussion.

The first signs
A honest working man works half his time to pay taxes

The airport measures are moved to the interstate highways.

A few notice but are MSM'ed as wack jobs by both parties

CPS gains the right for basis of suspicion only to take kids
do it after a natural disaster and it is held up by the courts

note told I would have one more run in with them before massive issues.
it is another draw, you blackmailed the judge

what are events to look for

A US Senator will be accused of a sex crime- all the evidence is there
he walks and is re-elected

power shortages become massive after natural disaster (same one as earlier?????)

medicare/medicaid canceled replacement only covers a fourth of the cost

social security and SSI canceled, but they still collect for it.

US military is forced to intervene in several cities in the US. Participants are killed by vets from Afghanistan and other combat action areas.

Texas man prosecuted by federal government after he kills three feds for busting in his home. (no knock warrant but they never id themselves) Supreme court overturns but feds execute anyway.

I asked about me

He tells me my efforts on the NH case will show results but they only find her body. I.E. her skeleton.

I was told that it is better I did not know. A woman walks in and kisses future self.

I recognize her, she is a friends wife.

I learned her husband will be killed defending her from a group of rapist/soldiers.

It was the straw that broke the camels back I am told. She knows me (younger me) ask me to tell herself to hold him for as long as she can.

She said that I hunted down the federal troops by myself. I record their trial and hang them. I leave their bodies up in the front yard.

He stops her and says no more.

She puts her arms around me and kisses. Tells me that the pain will never go away but she wanted to thank me for being their for her and her kids.

She tells me to tell my mother before she dies from the BiGen disease that she appricates her and that she raised a good man who lives in an evil world.

I woke up crying.

top topics

join