It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sup everyone, Newbie here lol.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey everybody, BCFire05 here.

Live in southeast texas in the golden triangle. So if ya know anything about some possible oddball stuff down here lemme know lol.

Im a volunteer fire fighter, and almost a certified EMT.

Dont trust the gov't as far as i can throw it and as much as i love america i also hate america. Wanna know why? just ask lol nothin horrible but this country does need ALOT of work lol.

Im into all the Area 51 (and other "secret" bases that "dont exsist") kinda thing. Cryptozoology, Ghosts and what not.

Conspiracies are cool and intriguing to me. Im not a hardcore conspiracy theorist, but i like to hear ppl's takes on things.

All in all on any subject here i like to think more logically than anything else and try to see the more common sense of things but at the same time see the more "out of the box" side too. I'll believe anything as long as i have the right evidence to support it lol but then again i think thats most ppl.

So you'll probably see me spending more of my time in the secret bases area or somethin similar. Other than that its great to be here. Hope to have some great threads goin with some awesome conversations and fun debates lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

I'm sure you will have fun here and will learn alot!

Also Here's some links of important and helpful threads that may help you out....

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Issues Thread

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Adopt a New Member!

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Hope to see you on the board's

and i hope you enjoy your stay here as well!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BCFire05

Hey there, you sound perfect ... the jobs yours ... when can you start ?

Seriously you are going to love it here ... I'm sure we'll e seeing each other on some of the forums.

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome my fellow Texan.

Picked a great site to join.

top topics

join