It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Sending 7 Carrier Strike Groups to sea; Destination Unknown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They seem to be weather stations, nothing strange about them. Well, a meteorologist will clarify this better than me, but that's what they seem to be.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think this topic should be discussed in the open. Things are begining to look like all hell is going to break loose within the next two months. Maybe NK, Maybe China, Maybe Iran and the rest of the middle east. The bruce beach news letter along with a few bits I gleened from other boards suggest an invasion is coming soon. Secret, lightning fast, complete and total. Iraq just might have been a testing ground. The carriers will, imo be training but at the end of the mission it starts. Several post from people who know someone in the service who are going off someware and may not be coming back sounds very seroius to me. I wouldn't want to put their lives in danger.

Why is china stock piling raw material?

Why is bush so adament about not realeasing stratigic reserves which are 3 times more than what they were suposed to be? Will they be needed soon?

The rothchilds getting off gold.

The increase in money supply.

Pope visits sweeden for the first time in ?

Lot of dots here.

I think other countries are involved and are getting ready for a disrupted supply of goods for several months. Maybe incase of fall out?

What about those micro nukes bush wanted?

The aussi bloke thing might have been a way to scare people into survival mode without revealing the truth along with the terrorist threats.

If there is an atomic exchange of even one bomb there will be fall out to contend with as well as economic reactions.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Lot of dots here.

I think other countries are involved and are getting ready for a disrupted supply of goods for several months. Maybe incase of fall out?

What about those micro nukes bush wanted?

The aussi bloke thing might have been a way to scare people into survival mode without revealing the truth along with the terrorist threats.

If there is an atomic exchange of even one bomb there will be fall out to contend with as well as economic reactions.

Something is definitely in the works no doubt about it. Like Energy Wave said there are lots of pieces to a puzzle here. I've been feeling for a while that something big is going to happen. As to what that thing is, we can only speculate.

I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this thread and making a contribution.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
maybye there on an exercise testing new tactics and such and dont want any 1 to know exsactly whats going on

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
UNPRECEDENTED: There are now 10 US Carriers at sea!

www.goldismoney.info...

[img]http://www.royal-navy.mod.uk/static/pages/data/[(1223)-17-05-2004]opmap.gif[/img]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you put enough dots in a page you can eventually draw any picture you want by connecting them.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mariners should not rely on GPS nor cell phones from June 11 to 20. Plan ahead and use VHF radios to communicate on the water.

www.wral.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
APPROX. 14,000 UNACCOUNTED US TROOPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. troop strength in Iraq down to nearly 116,000, military says
By Hamza Hendawi, Associated Press, 9/10/2003 15:57

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) The number of American troops deployed in Iraq is nearly 116,000, a spokesman for the U.S.-led coalition said Wednesday. That is at least 10,000 less than previously believed.

As recently as last week, the number of U.S. soldiers in Iraq was believed to be between 125,000 and 130,000. The coalition spokesman, briefing reporters on condition of anonymity, did not explain the reduced figure, but his disclosure comes as the U.N. Security Council considers a U.S. draft resolution calling for a multinational force to join the American-led coalition.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You're just rehashing information from news sites in order to place any kind of theory into the situation.

Why don't you actually come up with some thoughts rather than stringing hunrdeds of pieces of info together.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I found a link though:
APPROX. 14,000 UNACCOUNTED US TROOPS

Corresponding link:
U.S. troop strength in Iraq down to nearly 116,000

From your mentioned article:

As recently as last week, the number of U.S. soldiers in Iraq was believed to be between 125,000 and 130,000.

Where is the link to the source(s) saying such energy_wave, in relation to those 125,000/130,000 troop levels in Iraq?
Did you bother to find a link or links, sources verifying this so-called 'astounding' post your making energy_wave?
Cause I found this and it definitely says nothing of troop levels at 125,000 to 130,000:
US Forces Order of Battle - 01 June 2004

As of early March 2004 over 114,000 US personnel and over 23,000 coalition personnel from 35 nations were deployed in Iraq. Over 26,000 US and Coalition personnel were deployed in Kuwait, providing logistical support to Operation Iraqi Freedom. As of mid-April 2004 the number of troops in the Central Command Area of Responsibility was officially estimated at between 200,00 and 225,000 total. Inside the Horn of Africa there were around 1,200 that dedicate or focus themselves on the Horn of Africa. In Afghanistan there were around 20,000.

So energy_wave how is your above mentioned article saying "as recently as last week" compare to reports saying that those numbers are correct and come from MARCH of this year?

I'm failing to see those "14,000 Unaccounted US Troops" that your posted on energy_wave. Please enlighten me to what could be the problem.

seekerof

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just adding my input here.

I still believe that an attack on North Korea is in the works here. as for missing troops in Iraq I can't find anything and I do not believe that the number of troops we have in Iraq matters.. I mean if 100,000+ troops make or break our military power we may as well give up and come home now.

North Korea is the best possible reason for the action, if nothing more than the fact that Kim Jong Ill is a mental case, one with nukes and making threats.. I have read a report about a new 3 stage missile NK is working on..It was called the Taep'o-Dong 2 and it is said it can be made into a three stage to orbit missile that could hit many cities in the U.S.A.... You cannot believe that the world is going to sit by and let this man continue down this path can you? and if we were in the early stages of launching an overwhelming attack on NK it would take an awesome force like what we are seeing deployed now..... and I don't think they'd be screaming to the world and media about it in this case.

Anyway these are just my thoughts.

Also please see the following report I have at ATSNN:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any thoughts?

Gazz

[edit on 10-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This sound very strange indeed mist be something big, my opinion is way send all out for a test, ok I hope its all don�t know exactly if there is one or two more somewhere for protection what if all of them is gone and US need some of the at home because of a attack will they send all out at the same time wouldn�t they keep one or two for possible attack on Us shores, I don�t know gust a thought if there where something big on its way wouldn�t the troops be very active as well in and around the US.

I think if it was really something big we will have hared something bay know,
Someone would have bay know shed something, ore something would have been leaked bay know but we can�t be too careless for maybe something is up�

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Seekerof: Energy_wave isn't like that. He likes to hype things up as much as possible for his own personal gain. Attention Seeking.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Seekerof: Energy_wave isn't like that. He likes to hype things up as much as possible for his own personal gain. Attention Seeking.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by DaRAGE]

I think, if I wanted to hype this topic up, I would have posted this informative information on the open boards. Surly this would have made me many points wouldn't it?

I have several friends in the military and would like to see them again, someday. One was pulled out of 6 year retirment long after he was a navy seal just to drop into iraq months before the war started. My neighbors son is a on the newest sea wolf. Another is a leather neck. And there are several others.

Why don't you guys stop wasting my time and start contributing something meaningfull to this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
EW, if only 10% of your posts bear fruit we're in real trouble!, I do read them albiet with a grain of salt.

That said, the post on the 10 carrier deployment is very interesting in its ramafications - only problem is I cannot find a corraborating link anywhere - you had any luck? cause if that was true about 10 being out then it would be a big thing

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Phoenix, I can't post the link because you have to be a member of another forum to access it and they only open the forum a few days a year to new members. There are many others more informed than I who are discussing this in detail.

The NK 3 stage missle has me wondering. This would be a preemtive strike to remove a direct threat to the USA.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Phoenix, I can't post the link because you have to be a member of another forum to access it and they only open the forum a few days a year to new members. There are many others more informed than I who are discussing this in detail.

The NK 3 stage missle has me wondering. This would be a preemtive strike to remove a direct threat to the USA.

EW, maybe you or another member of that forum could post some relevent info elsewhere on the internet which then could be accessed or referenced by someone from ATS.

On the 10 carrier link the map showed a concentration around the middle east, I know CBG's can cover a great distance in little time but I'm not ready to buy into an attack on NK as of yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Fascinating, my BS detector just went off the scale.

Why can't you just cut and paste the information here? I am sure that if they were really concerned about it they would have no problems with people spreading the "truth."

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Phoenix, I can't post the link because you have to be a member of another forum to access it and they only open the forum a few days a year to new members

e_w, U2U me this 1st forum URL, so i can become a member of the 2nd forum.
I'll join as a new mem', might be my lucky day.
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Taepo-dong 2

Alternate Name: Moksong 2 or Pekdosan 2

Class: ICBM

Payload: Single warhead

Warhead: 750 kg nuclear, biological, chemical, or HE

Length: 35.00 m

Diameter: 2.10 m

Launch Weight: 64,000kg

Propulsion: Two stage liquid; possible three

Range: 6,000 km

In Service: Exp. 2004

Details

The Taepo-dong 2 is an intercontinental-range, road mobile, liquid propellant ballistic missile. It is currently North Korea's only true ICBM. Today, this missile represents the single greatest nuclear threat to the United States. While the missile has very limited accuracy, it is thought to be target at major US population centers in both Alaska and Hawaii, and perhaps even as far as California.

The Taepo-dong 2's major use is as a weapon of international blackmail. Easily equipped with a nuclear weapon, it is the first direct threat to the United States from North Korea. It will likely be used as a threat of nuclear escalation in response to any American intervention during a second Korean war. Just as the People's Republic of China (PRC) Lt. Gen. Xiong Guang Kai stated that Americans care more about Los Angeles than they do Tai Pei,? North Korea will likely rely on American unwillingness to lose cities rather than withdraw from Korea. In addition, it will likely be used to blackmail wealthier countries for energy and food, similar to how the North Korean nuclear program was used. It is also a major income generator as an item for export.

The missile is thought to have two liquid propellant stages. The PRC?s DF-3 (described separately) is the basis for the first stage of North Korea?s ICBM. Thus, the North Koreans owe much of their missiles technology to their communist allies. The second stage is thought to be similar to the older Korean No-dong missiles.

The missile is 35.0 m in length, has a diameter of 2.1 m/1.32 m (first/second stage), a launch weight of 64,000 kg and its payload equipped with a single warhead. Its range is thought to be at least 6,000 km and Russian sources put it closer to 9,000 km. The accuracy is unknown, but probably extremely poor.

The development of the Taepo-dong 2 is estimated to have begun at the same time as the Taepo-dong 1, in 1990. Pakistan and Iran have been receiving technical assistance on their missile projects that are derivatives of the Taepo-dong 2 project. Iran's Shahab-5/6 owes much to this North Korean design. It was reported that in 2004, North Korea put the missile up for sale to a number of Middle Eastern countries, Iran being one of them.

Reports also suggest that North Korea may be developing a third stage for the Taepo-dong 2, to develop either an increased range or a space launch capability. If true, this would increase the ability of North Korea to hit US targets, perhaps to a distance as far as Chicago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This speaks for itself.. Now this information is available for anyone who wants to find it.
North Korea is just days or weeks away from having the above missile operational... The obvious threat the above missile poses speaks for itself.. but recent intel shows that the 3 stage version of this missile is near complete as well.. can you see what I am talking about now?

Any thoughts now??

Gazz

[edit on 10-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join