It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Sending 7 Carrier Strike Groups to sea; Destination Unknown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have posted tons of links too, which points to the fact that at least the Russians, and the Chinese have been helping terrorists to attack the US. Russian defectors even talked before the U.S.S.R "supposedly" ceased to exist, about a deception of making the rest of the world belief that communism was dead.

These defectors say that this plan has been in the works for at least 50 years, and they are seeking the destruction of the west as we know it with the help of China and terrorism.

Search around the forums, you will find my links.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ocelot, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Half our carrier fleet out to sea, something has to be up.
I hope this can be kept current. I also hope this is much ado about nothing.

Is there any way anyone here would be able to somehow track their routes?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In a thread from May 1st Roniii259 had posted this,

Big Exercise on the East Coast

"Starting 12 June 04 thre will be a major exercise on the east coast including the entire 2nd airforce and two carrier battlegroups. it will stretch from florida to Virginia and will simulate an UN repulsion of an invasion. Its kind of a mix of Desert Storm, bosnia, and an African peace keeping mission. So get those cameras ready!"
Roniii's Post

whats significant is the date quoted and the move up of the deployment by several weeks. and the increased number of CBG's involved from two to Seven.

Very interesting..................

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I really don't read too much into this. From a practical standpoint we would want firepower deployed to potential hot spots in the event of an attack against the US. Second, why would we want to tell the world where our ships are going to be? Why make targets of them? Let those who are curious guess. As far as the asteroid impact and getting the ships to safe locations, that a real reach. I don't think it's possible to predict with any accuracy the impact point yet. Even if that were possible, the breakup as it enters the atmosphere will be unpredictable. Final thought, we learned with the bombing of Pearl Harbor just how stupid it was to leave our fleet in a harbor where it was a single target. Given all the chatter, I'm happy they're out at sea.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"How about Clinton selling the US, and many of our secrets, to the Chinese and Russian government,..." I have never seen any proof of this! Clinton has shown much love for this country. Far beyond anything I have seen of Bush.

For the carrier groups to be deployed in this way. They would be the last ones to move out before the war begins. There is much to put in place before the troops are loaded on board and ships set sail, fresh and rested.

I still feel this is about an impact and both the US and Russia are moving their most valuable war ships out to sea just like moving them out before a hurrican so the storm surges don't cause any damage. Besides, if an impact did occur they would be better able to withstand the EMP from the explosian and protect our shores after the damage has been done. Wouldn't they impose marshal law and use war planes to patrol?

Two things we need to do is watch for more movements which indicate an attack is going to happen but also look for indicators of the impact.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'd like to see actual proof that these carrier groups have moved.

All i've seen so far is one source and the "where are the carriers" seems to disagree with it.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The "one to two month deployment" is enought time for transit to the Malacca Straits.

Action needed for Malacca Straits' safety

www.todayonline.com...

Chilly response to U.S. plan to deploy forces in the Strait of Malacca

www.iags.org...

Naval chief seeks aid for Malacca Straits

washingtontimes.com...

Malaysia rejects US help to guard Malacca Straits against terrorists

www.channelnewsasia.com...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is all happening around the time of the transit of Venus. Coincidence?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
This is all happening around the time of the transit of Venus. Coincidence?

Yes.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nerdling, I couldn't have said it better myself. If fact I'll go out on a limb and predict that everything that happens on a daily basis will occur coincident to the transit of Venus. Remember, you heard it here first!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Abe Lincoln unexpectedly goes to sea as well
From Seattle:

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

USS Abraham Lincoln going back to sea

SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER STAFF AND NEWS SERVICES

BREMERTON -- The aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln will head to sea for crew training next week after 11 months of maintenance work at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard here.

The carrier had been expected to return to its home port at Everett after finishing the overhaul, but Chief Petty Officer Doug Stutz said it will not return there until late June or early July.

"Now that we have finally wrapped up our extended maintenance period, we need to get the ship and the crew all operationally ready and recertified in everything that we do at sea," Stutz said.

The ship was welcomed with a huge celebration when it came home to Everett on May 6, 2003, after a 290-day deployment to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

IS THERE ANY DOUBT THAT SOMETHING IS UP???

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
EW, your link is not working,

This is from "where are the carriers" on expected status of the Lincoln,

Jul 2004 - Achieves Emergency Surge Status?
May 2004 - PIA to be Completed

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"How about Clinton selling the US, and many of our secrets, to the Chinese and Russian government,..." I have never seen any proof of this! Clinton has shown much love for this country. Far beyond anything I have seen of Bush.

Energy, even thou this is out of topic, check this link to find out about some of the things that Clinton did to sell us out to the commies. Scroll down to my post named "Legacy of the Clintonites"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If any other president ever spoke so much about limiting the freedoms of the people it was....you guess it Clinton.

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ...... And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."
-- U.S. President Bill Clinton, on MTV 3-22-94
In this comment, in addition to declaring the Constitution a "radical document," Bill Clinton is totally ignoring the Fourth Amendment.

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
-- William Jefferson Clinton, USA Today, March 11, 1993.

Excerpts taken from.

www.stentorian.com...

"There is no reason for anyone in this country- anyone except a police officer or military person- to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun. The only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns." -- remarks upon signing the Brady Bill, November 30, 1993

I just posted some of the things he did as president, but those links I gave in that thread are pretty good.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well I came back to check the status of the tread and I see some great responses from all of you.

Regardless of what you think is going on I think we need to keep a close eye on this situation.

It could be nothing, or it could definitely be something.

What makes me think there could be something to this, is the fact that a deployment similar to this was made the week before the 9/11 attacks happened, and american troops were already in place before the planes hit the towers.

Here is a quote from Mike Ruppert's 9/11 Timeline that makes reference to this:

Mike Ruppert
A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH
46. Sept. 1-10 2001 - In an exercise, called Operation "Swift Sword" and planned for four years, 23,000 British troops are steaming toward Oman. Although the 9-11 attacks caused a hiccup in the deployment, the massive operation was implemented as planned. At the same time two U.S. carrier battle groups arrive on station in the Gulf of Arabia just off the Pakistani coast. Also at the same time, some 17,000 U.S. troops join more than 23,000 NATO troops in Egypt for Operation "Bright Star." All of these forces are in place before the first plane hits the WTC. [Sources: The Guardian; CNN; Fox; The Observer; International Law Professor Francis Boyle, the University of Illinois.]

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
NORFOLK, VA.

U.S., British forces meet for joint exercises

About 6,000 British Royal Navy sailors and Marines, along with 18 ships, are converging on Norfolk in preparation for one of the largest joint military exercises since 1996.

www.myrtlebeachonline.com...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The main exercise is called "Pulse X"

"Part of that plan, the official said, is to make sure the Navy is able to "dispatch up to six carriers at one time and then be able to send out two more shortly after that."

The demonstration of this capability, dubbed Pulse X by the Navy, is happening next week partly because five carriers are already out to sea or heading there shortly and partly because Clark set out to prove this capability by this summer, the official said."

Demonstration of Deployment Capability

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Abe Lincoln unexpectedly goes to sea as well...

IS THERE ANY DOUBT THAT SOMETHING IS UP???

YES!

It's been in maintenance for 11 months, this is what they call "a shakedown cruise"

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Nerdling, I couldn't have said it better myself. If fact I'll go out on a limb and predict that everything that happens on a daily basis will occur coincident to the transit of Venus. Remember, you heard it here first!

Sometimes you just need to be simple!

I fully agree with that statement, in fact, i'll stake my reputation and my excessively gorgeous monitor on the fact that something, you know, something, somewhere will happen within the next 2 weeks.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It seems too coincidental to have naval manuvers off the East coast at the same time a rumored astoroid is about to hit in the same spot, along with this Iranian sub story.

Maybe this is suposed to look like a major naval manuver and the impact will look like a nuclear terrorist bomb blast. This way, they cover up the impact, claim it's terrorist related and have an excuse to scorch the middle east in retaliation.jmo

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It seems too coincidental to have naval manuvers off the East coast at the same time a rumored astoroid is about to hit in the same spot, along with this Iranian sub story.

Im sorry but where did you guys get the idea this might be an "asteroid Impact"? I haven't heard anything about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join