It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Sending 7 Carrier Strike Groups to sea; Destination Unknown

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Why the hell was my post deleted?

I posted a perfectly rational set of questions asking for evidence.

???????? Did ya Hit the right forum? Evidence as to what?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well,
We've made it past June 8. The Navy is deploying for its excercise. Reagan died and was buried. We haven't been hit by an asteroid. We haven't gotten ourselves into another war. Sailors are doing what sailors do.

And the timebomb site is doing what it does well -- spreading crap.

[edit on 6/12/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LOL...thanks for the update CS!

Good summary!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well.... I think the big problem with the goofy aussie bloke thing is that it distracted us from what is going on in Iran. Does anyone here really think that this administration will let Iran deploy nuclear weapons? I get the feeling that -- even if he knows it will cost him the election -- that Bush feels his destiny is to keep WMDs out of the hand of rogue states.

I think that there really is something going on, still, and am a little upset that this asteroid cloud stuff coated the deployment situation with a hoaxish air. Keep in mind that the Aussie Bloke stuff was CONNECTED on this site by some members to the deployment situation. The lack of any cosmic event doesn't mean, then, that the deployment story isn't important... it just means that a particular theory for the reasons behind the deployment has been proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Pretty good thoughts there OIMD, but wouldn't it be more prudent to ask whether Israel, and not the US, will allow Iran to deploy an operational regional nuclear device/missile?

seekerof

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK. Strangeness abounds.

My money is on a terrorist attack. Why? Well, see under NWO forum, thread on UK police state, when i traveled this summer, I was shocked to see how seemingly....absent, security was from the airports. I mean, with the imminent possibility of a terror attack comming, with the june 30 date, the elections, i was expecting alot more from the airports. But nothing. Security was ten times tighter in the UK.

The absence of the carriers is even more suspicious. The fact they are traveling off to destination unknown is more curious.

Also see threads, several of them, reporting an increase in military activity in the skies over not just America, but other places.

Its all under the surface, but something is brewing, something very BIG.

My guess is either terrorism, or something is comming to a head with Russia.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Its all under the surface, but something is brewing, something very BIG.

My guess is either terrorism, or something is comming to a head with Russia.

I agree with you Skadi. Something Big is going on. As to what that is we can only speculate. My guess is the same as yours, I believe this is connected to terrorism in some way. I guess we'll all find out at the same time.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I live near a large military base and MoD training in the area in the UK and have noticed a huge upsurge in activity over the last couple of weeks. Most notably, there seems to have been a particular rise in aircraft/helicopter activity, much more than I have ever noticed before. There have also been a large number of military vehicle convoys occurring in the wee small hours.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am in Upstate NY and have not seen any military helicoptors up to this weekend.

This weekend I saw a Chinook, a single coptor that looked very noew, (NOt the apache, but the newer one) and a convoy of 3 coptors all on Saturday and Sunday.

There was no airshow in town and I am curious as to what they could be here for!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I go to see my daughter on Mondays, She Lives by The Willow Grove Naval Base in PA. There has been an unusual amount of activity going on in the last week. I saw what looked to be Transport/cargo planes, about 10 of them land within 2 hrs. I talked to all of her neighbors and they said what I have stated above. Just a little sidenote. I have the image of the underbelly of the plane in my head, so if anyone knows any sites where I may try to find out what kind it was, please U2U me.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
*BUMP*

I've been doing some searching to see if I can find some updated info on this so called excersice but I havent been able to find anything.

Does anyone have any updated links or info you can post relating to this subject?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
news.com.au...
Well at least we know where 3 ships are...

Sanc'.
edit; later link

[edit on 21-6-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Does anyone have any updated links or info you can post relating to this subject?

Here is some info for you:
LINK

The original story is a few days old, but they update the stories on the bottom.

Bottom line, it is an exercise that is going as planned.

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is my first post in the RATS section so hello all
What exactly could these "exercises" include? They are surely not firing at each other so are they just sailing around in formations wasting fuel and doing the regular drills that a crew can do anywhere?

[edit on 21-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh, hehehehhe.

My money still on a terrorist attack. Chicago, Im thinking, will get hit. Anyway, the elctions come soon, the george bush is losing. He needs something to amke him look tough and competant.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Oh, hehehehhe.

My money still on a terrorist attack. Chicago, Im thinking, will get hit. Anyway, the elctions come soon, the george bush is losing. He needs something to amke him look tough and competant.

Thanks a lot. some of us have tickets to one of the upcomming cubs/sox games....

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Where are the ships?

Someone near Hawaii says they have seen some. (sorry no proof)

Why did Castro warn Bush "not to launch any attacks on the island or it will provoke another mass exodus like the 1980 Mariel boatlift when he allowed 125,000 Cubans to leave the island. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also look at this prediction/prophecy that says a US ship/aircraft carrier will be sunk in the atlantic ocean
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So is it possible that US has new plans for cuba?
Are these old plans true?
www.usa.pipeline.com...

This is just a theory with the above idea's taken into account. Will US sink a ship and blame it on Cuba, so they can get the support of US people to invade Cuba?

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Ycon]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Thanks a lot. some of us have tickets to one of the upcomming cubs/sox games....

I as well. Up with cubs
Down with Terror

In all seriousness though I think the naval deployment corresponds with the escalation in Iran.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
They are really playing up this years inner city games. More that most years. Micky-Ds Is giving offers, and alot of ads on TV. Go Cubs.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join