It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 main steps to a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hello guys

so after doing some research more things are coming clearer, and current world events are making more sense... (plzzz read with an open mind)

before you go ahead and read the 6 steps, you must understand that there is an evil supreme being named Lucifer, he and his demons are all hell bound and they will do anything to drag as many people to hell with them. even though they have no power over earth without the help of the humans, in other words the cant physically do anything, they can communicate with us and use their human servants (luciferians, maybe the free masons and the illuminati) to do the evil bids. According to religion, those demons where kicked out of heaven the same time as adam, so they were here since the start of man on earth. I believe that since day one they have manipulated mankind and caused all the chaos and suffering... their aim is to mislead as many people away from the truth. the new world order is not new, it has always been there, but every time they get close to accomplish their aims, god destroys what they've built and the humans living at that time pay the price for listening to them.

those demons are masters of disguise and deceive... they play as enlightened beings, ghosts, aliens, and everything that we cant explain (now this doesnt mean that aliens are not real or do not exist!)

those demons live on a parallel world to that of ours, so they exist but we cant see them, but they are there... it also says that some animals can see the demons, and some people (muslims) believe that is why dogs bark for no reason sometimes.

the only way those demons can enter our world is if we humans help them open a stargate, when they enter our world they are free to roam around. the luciferians have been successful only at opening small stargates, this allows demons to enter our world... those demons are made from smokeless fire according to islam (electricity?) i actually believe demons are the so called UFO and demons are responsible for creating the crop circles... this all fits in perfectly... at one scene of a crop circle, small lights were seen, and they left burns which you would get after thunder or electricity.

long story short, evil demons are controlling men to do evil things and in exchange those men get power and money and control... on the other hand the demons and their lord lucifer get to destroy the humans, which is the main aim since god promised him that he will never be successful

lucifers plan is as follows

the 6 steps to a new world order

1. Destruction of religions

a. judaism destroyed. b. christianity destroyed c. islam getting destroyed (the holy books are destroyed without being burnt) (lady gaga and jay z are a bunch of punk a$$ b!t*hEs)

2. A world war (3) that will cause chaos everywhere and people will interpret it as Armageddon

(this i predict will start as a regional war in 2010 between israel and iran/syria/lebanon, it would later escalate into a world war 3)

3. the fall of the current currency (bring new electronic currency)
money cant buy you food, the population will starve, if you have GOLD then save it, it will come in handy becuase gold never loses its power, also please dont trade gold for cash!!!

4. population reduction (war/famine/disease/natural disasters)

5. A fake alien invasion which will end ww3 and unite the world creating a one world army, we defeat the alien but do we live happily ever after?

or

5. a major disaster that will end the world war an bring in the new world order

6. An oppressed population controlled by the antichrist as he rules this world from the heart of israel, jerusalem... israel is the next world power.

a few points that cant fit anywhere:
- this plan will only work for a short period of time, the zionist world order will go as soon as it comes
- many claim the mahdi is the antichrist, but it is a well known fact that the antichrist will claim to be god, and according to muslims, the mahdi will not
- Jesus was killed by the jews and Romans, they would then spread his message after they modified it to suit their own agenda, many christians were prosecuted after the death of jesus. jesus becomes the son of god, he claimed he was the son of man... god is not a man...
- muslims believe the mahdi will come at a time where electronic will not work, i predict he wil come at the end of 2012 after a solar flare that will knock out all the electronics
- the whole world map will change after 2012, the middle east will become Greenland
- the world will switch, life will cease to exist in america, australia, and asia, and it will all be focused in the middle east (of course people will live in america, but there will be very small populations and lack of supplies)
- sorry no source for this but i read somewhere that a mega stargate will open in 2012, unleashing demons upon men, those demons will posses men with no faith. if you accept the demon you will have a sixth sense or some kind of power, if you reject you will go crazy and turn into a zombie... have you seen all the zombie movies? you'll start eating humans because you cant control yourself

so here it is, of course there are many thoughts and details that i didnt put in, but i hope you guys understand, and if you have any questions then please ask me... my english is not all that good so excuse me... i will try to provide sources upon request...

edit,
ops misspelt word in title!

[edit on 18-2-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey there! Interesting post! I've been coming to the same conclusions you mentioned. I agree about Lucifer trying to deviate humans from God to drag them to hell. But there are some new ideas i have never heard of and was wondering whether you could answer them.

-why do you say life will cease to exist in australia, america and asia?? i live in asia! when you say the world will switch, you mean the pole reversals? what proof do you have that these countries will suffer such great catastrophes?

-mega stargate opens in 2012? demons unleashed? so men of faith will not be possessed by these demons? what amount of protection could one of faith have against such demons?

-zombies? lol. how would you go crazy and become a zombie by denying demon possession?

-how would they destroy religion?

-how do you cause stargates to open? how many little ones have been opened in the past? are they still open and are demons still entering our world or have they closed since?

sorry if these questions are a bit general.

anyway i was wondering whether we can do anything to prohibit the opening of the stargate?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowtorchlight
-why do you say life will cease to exist in australia, america and asia?? i live in asia! when you say the world will switch, you mean the pole reversals? what proof do you have that these countries will suffer such great catastrophes?

a pole reversal is possible and that is the reason i said the middle east will become green instead of just desert, because it will be cooler there. According to islam 2/3 of the land on earth will be lost to water, and there will be less land to live in, the population will also decrease.so land will be lost all over the world, however i believe that america, australia and asia will get hit hard, because asia is low and it has always been threatened by tsunamis... a strong enough tsunami can push the people all the way back to the mountains in china and afghansitan. america will witness many earthquakes at one part, and hurricanes and tsunamis at the other side, this has happened before but it can be worse if 2/3 of land is lost...
here is an interesting link with a map of the USA and where it will flood:
link

-mega stargate opens in 2012? demons unleashed? so men of faith will not be possessed by these demons? what amount of protection could one of faith have against such demons?

this man who lives in my neighbour hood, hes 68 years old, doesnt use the internet, yet he knows so much about all of this planet x and stargates, he read the quran, and the bible, he has many books on aliens, lucifer, Armageddon, NWO. anyway he told me that the demons(jinn live in a parallel world to that of mankind), we cant see them, and they cant see us ONLY IF we are protected by god and his angels. so he said if you do wrong things, then god the angels will not be with you, and the demons will see you.... he said thats how gog and magog will appear on our world, when a stargate is opened, he believes that the demons(jinn and there are different types of jinn) will be gog and magog and they are no the russians and persians, he said that is just lies to mislead the masses

-zombies? lol. how would you go crazy and become a zombie by denying demon possession?

demons dont just possess anyone, but they find a weakness in the individual and theuse that as the gate... in a time of fear the non believers will be scared and lost, they are easy prey for demons who have entered our world... you must research "emily rose", she was possessed. i think if a stronger stargate opens, the demons have more control over the people, in other words the weak people will have no control over their bodies, all we know is that when the priest or imam does a exorcism, people have to hold down the person whos possessed.

-how would they destroy religion?

through materialism and most importantly by using aliens. at one point they will prove aliens to be real and they will have evidence from past civilizations, but thats how long the roots of this agenda go.

-how do you cause stargates to open? how many little ones have been opened in the past? are they still open and are demons still entering our world or have they closed since?

i think you can open it using shapes and energy... plenty i guess, you can open a stargate using energy, get enough people, direct all their enery on an ouija board, and you open a stargate... do chilla nashini in the desert or graveyard and you can open a stargate. jesus/muhammed/moses all did chilla its done for forty nights. you draw a circle around you and recite the word of god. you must google search 'chilla nashini' on google and read about it... i found it to be very interesting... if you succeed without losing it after 40 days, the jinn would be at you're service... the prophets apparently converted the jinn(demons) and they started to do GOOD... you can use them for good and bad just like with anything.
sorry if these questions are a bit general.

anyway i was wondering whether we can do anything to prohibit the opening of the stargate?

we cant, unless every human agrees not to play around with the occult and lucifer... but thats never going to happen so we just have to be ready

i hope i answered all you're question in a clear way so that it does not confuse you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It is also important to remember that the elites create the problems, then offer a solution when its mostly needed... in a time of need, we will exchange our freedom for security!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

The scenario you speak of is very similar to the evil alien one, except Bible characters are used instead of aliens. The only real difference is this: In your version Jesus, or God comes to save the day, or rather to save all of the Christians, and damn the rest of us into everlasting fire and brimstone, watched over by little red demons with pitchforks. In the other, alien invasion scenario, we have to save our own selves. Which one are you most apt to believe? Personally, I don't think any deity is coming down here to "save" a few and damn the rest. We are all His/Her children.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by RizeorDie

The scenario you speak of is very similar to the evil alien one, except Bible characters are used instead of aliens. The only real difference is this: In your version Jesus, or God comes to save the day, or rather to save all of the Christians, and damn the rest of us into everlasting fire and brimstone, watched over by little red demons with pitchforks. In the other, alien invasion scenario, we have to save our own selves. Which one are you most apt to believe? Personally, I don't think any deity is coming down here to "save" a few and damn the rest. We are all His/Her children.

except my version god will not save any specific group, race or religion. In my version god protects those who want his protection, i believe he will protect the good humans regardless of religion. those people will be protected in times of danger, although they will suffer just like any other living being, the angels will be watching over them. jesus or god or mahdi or mother earth or kalki will not save us, they will come back to save planet earth and thus saving mankind, because we need earth to survive. .this must happen and its the only way to restore balance, the people who survive will be restored to thier natural self, and they will feel each other and love will be all around... so all the women beating pimps and thieves and dirty souls will be wiped off the face off earth, they chose their path. i also believe that during our lives we all get chances to be good, its up to us to choose the path...

so mother earth will cleanse itself and get rid of scum like jayz, hes got millions of money, yet he watches the nations of africa starve... what is now being done to the people in the gaza strip will be done to us, and guess what? no one will come to our rescue, because we didn't do it for gaza

new topics

top topics

join