It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Are you serious?

You applaud flying a plane into a building which could have killed people...

You have mental issues.

[edit on 18/2/10 by blupblup]

Erm i think his intention WAS to kill people i applaud his actions as well people need to take a stand. was it not one of the founding farthers who suggested having a revolution every 200 years?

link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Only the small-minded think otherwise.
[edit on 2/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

Oops, missed that.

Grandiosity is chiefly associated with narcissistic personality disorder, but also commonly features in manic or hypomanic episodes of bipolar disorder.[1]

It refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority, a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view other with disdain or as inferior. It also refers to a sense of uniqueness, the belief that few others have in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special people.[2]

Apologies, Blaine. There is no sense of superiority here - I realize it came off that way.

I've read plenty of your stuff, and see that you are both intelligent and articulate.

I think maybe in this instance, some people may be acting 'small-minded'. I claim no more IQ points than the next guy, only that I've graduated from 'horrific event' on to overall effect and message. That's all.

link   
While I can see both sides of the coin I have to just observe that the actions of this individual are synonimous to someone who has - in their own mind - just committed an act of war against the American Government.

Period.

Right now that man is dead, but his last act of defiance still carries on in the spirit - a most dangerous place for it to exist - and it's rememberance is that it's intention was to ignite in Americans just like him a spirit of anger against the perportraiter.

This man didn't light his house on fire with his wife and child still inside, that is government and MSM propaganda... The man's war was not with his loved ones....

However, let this one point not escape those of a higher mind: This man declared war on an entity that has enacted war upon us - the American Citizen - for several decades now.

They experiment on us

They lie and steal from us

They extort our resources

They exploit and condition our children

They've enslaved us with their REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION, and LICENSING schemes, and even 'buy and sell' us on the market via T-note

They demand that you relinquish your most precious asset - TIME - for a senselessly valuable object in trade called paper - then demand a taxation of that paper from you too.

What more do you need to know?

They demand your annexation into the armed forces so that you can go manifest the will of the rich against a foreign entity BY FORCE - AKA VIOLENCE - without any threat to their livelihood...

Yep... VIOLENCE ...

Gets the job done quicker than negotiation, and is the only tool left when manipulation - AKA negotiation - has failed.

VIOLENCE indeed is the sum of all Answers.

VIOLENCE is the direct result, most of the time, from VIOLATION.

Cause and Effect

Violence is the very core of this universe's makeup... without the BIG BANG - no light, no life...

without the BIG BANG - No America - No Justice - No Peace.

Americans will still perform marvelously if this condition is not corrected.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

How can you possibly applaud this man? He could have killed lots of innocent people with his actions. He is no better than a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of people on these threads are like deer caught in the headlights of a truck. Where's the righteous indignation NOW? Where are the screams for change NOW? It shows the true colors of a lot of posters, all talk, and no walk. Did you people actually think that no 'innocent' people would get hurt in a paradigm change? If revolution were to occur people would get hurt. People everywhere, maybe people you know, maybe your neighbors, maybe your friends, maybe your FAMILY. What did you all picture in your pointy little heads? Everyone walking into gubbermint buildings with cakes and ice creams and the gubbermint peoples would just walk out and everyone would be happy and sing songs?

Every week I read some person on here saying something like: "We NEED to DO something!" YET, when someone finally DOES, what's the response? You people need to wake up and smell the tyranny.

Chrono

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by parrothead0333

You do know soldiers kill as well right? killing does not make one evil it is ANOTHERS viewpoint that makes evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a backed up server of his page...
embeddedart.com.nyud.net...

And I am glad they hosted it because his story needs to be heard. Screw the censorship of taking this man's page down, it's called Freedom of Speech!

The media lied about his family being in the house, They came home to find the house on fire.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by stealthsurfer]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

i could not agree with you more, especially on this point:

"They demand that you relinquish your most precious asset - TIME - for a senselessly valuable object in trade called paper - then demand a taxation of that paper from you too. "

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The OP is a troll. It's probably CIA operatives flagging his thread to make his riling you up popular. Don't buy into this garbage.

If you ask me, the guy who crashed into the building is another Mind Controlled asset of the CIA. They will do whatever it takes to get their new world order.

One of the eyewitnesses mentioned that the way the plane flew into the building seemed like you'd have to be a trained jet fighter pilot to do what he did.

There are more important post here than this troll post.

Yes, clearly, I am a troll - just here to stir things up.

Nevemind, if you read through the entire thread, 80% of the posters have come to similar conclusions as I have.

But, why let facts get in the way.

(btw, although I certainly wouldn't put it past our government - I think your CIA spin might be a bit of a stretch, here)

[edit on 2/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have to admit, even I, as passive as I may be, am getting a bit tired of the "You're a monster! He tried to KILL people!!!"

FFS- you think we don't realize that?

Did you truly, HONESTLY believe that change would come in the form of candlelight vigils and chanting in front of government offices?

If so, do check in with the rest of the world then come back.

I think this man did what he felt he had to- that this WAS his "last resort".
He HAD tried other ways to get his message across. He had spent thousands trying to get the attention of officials to listen and change these issues. Nothing worked.

Do you really understand that? This was his last resort. This was his act of change.

And guess what. It worked.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I love the logic of the masses of "conspiracy theorists" who spout there predictable babble on here just like the rest of the "normal people". How many people responding to this event can say they have sacrificed just one iota compared to this guy in the name of freedom? Thousands and thousands of Iraqis and Palestinians continue to die in only in the "name" of freedom and you same people can justify that?

If the beast is the government and we are demonized for scratching a fingernail on the beast, how are we ever going to slay it? I will wager this guy, even having killed an innocent employee of the slavemaster, will open more eyes to the reality of freedom than all OUR years of killing innocent women and children in the middle east, here at home, and all around the world.

In my view justice lies on a sliding scale of relativity. For example, one innocent death in a perfect world is a horrible thing. One innocent death in our world doesn't mean anything unless its against our slavemasters, then its the most horrible atrocity imaginable.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is 'peaceful revolution'...and there is 'violent revolution'.....

They are both just different approaches to the same end. It's not like one is right and the other is wrong, both have pros and cons.

I myself believe that if you choose either of the two, do it hard, do it unmercifully, and do it swift.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Yes, but we must all play our part in this melodrama. It's expected.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

The killing or maiming of innocent people is always wrong. It always has been and always will be; Wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
how can you agree with his views but not his actions when his views espouse his actions???? its hypocritical.

So his actions in attempting to kill his wife and daughter and setting their house on fire is laudable?

His family is now without husband/father AND without a home AND at the center of a media blitz AND injured -- and this is laudable?

It's laudable for people who feel they've been "done wrong" to turn themselves into kamikaze pilots?

In the name of protest it's laudable to fireball buildings, cars, people on the street, and everything else?

It's laudable to kill people because they happened to be in a building that represents something you dislike? So it would be okay for someone who hated the idea of evolution to run a plane into your local library? Or union workers to deal with scabs and non-union states to start flying private planes into non-union shops and throwing Molotov cocktails at strike breakers?

This "there aren't any people there -- they're just monsters and puppets" mindset is used by the people who train suicide bombers in Iraq. If you think that everyone else walking around is just a drone then it becomes easy to kill them because they're "not human."

I personally don't find his actions laudable.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

You know innocents is so subjective, like the trials of Nuremberg. If the government sets up an illegal system, the people that work for that system are not innocent. Just following orders didn't cut it for the Germans and it shouldn't cut it for the U.s government either. Not only is the tax code created by the bankers in 1913 contrary to he constitution, so is our wars, and munition we sometimes use. So I guess you count the war crimes as one or two depending on how you want to itemize the individual illegal activities perpetrated by our goober ment.
So if a patriot feel he must sacrifice himself to get his message out and wake people up, he should be remembered.

Also tell me, if violence doesn't solve anything, why are we at war with four soon to be six countries or more? I guess big brother is always right huh? We've always been at war with Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Somalia Right.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin
You people need to wake up and smell the tyranny.

Chrono

I realize I'll probably be called an idiot again, but people who live in the United States and perceive that they live under tyranny need to get a passport and travel a bit. Check out Belarus, for example. Or Iran. Or Zimbabwe. Or North Korea...

The people who make that claim often seem to be the same ones harping on about the freedom we have thanks to the American Revolution - in order to demonstrate the need for violent revolt. Anyone who wraps themselves in the flag of the founding fathers should really take a step back and think about what they are advocating. Jefferson did famously say that nations should undergo revolt every century or two. We nearly ripped this nation apart in the 19th century, at a cost of more than a half-million American lives. Has that been forgotten? Do people really still think that bloodshed is the only way to air grievances in America?

If you don't like paying taxes, fine. If you don't like a political party, or a politician, fair enough. We live in a complex society, in which not everyone gets what they want all the time. Crashing planes into buildings because you're "fed up" and "nobody will listen" is more like an adolescent temper tantrum than an act of revolution. The ordinary men who stood against the British Empire were brave and principled. People who are calling for an open, armed revolt against the US government are, in my opinion, only vocalizing their own bloodlust, and are turning away from the real power of reason and truth. I have read many well-written arguments against government policies, but I have yet to read a coherent argument in favor of killing civilian employees of an unpopular government agency.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

The killing or maiming of innocent people is always wrong. It always has been and always will be; Wrong.

When did I ever condone killing innocent people?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Hmm - when an American flies a plane into a building it's okay?

But when Israel or Islam hijack your planes and fly them into buildings it's terrorism?

Yea I'd imagine THE REASONS behind an act would sway any NORMAL persons opinion of whether they agree with act or don't?

wouldn't you?

edit* Not saying either instance is right or wrong, but it's comaring apples and oranges.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I agree the guy has reality issues, he keeps going on about "retirement" as though everyone is somehow entitled.

The fact is the idea of retirement and superannuation etc... was a short lived social experiment in a few countries. Find a way to do something you like and be prepared to work until you die. It is the only way to not end up disappointed and suicidal .

Oh yea, and learn to like cat-food pie.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join