It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Cliffnotes to his manifesto:

1) Guy doesn't like to pay taxes.
2) Guy spends 30yrs of his life to come up with a way of evading taxes.
3) Guy fails at evading taxes.
4) Guy freaks out and flies plane into building risking innocent lives in the process.

This guy was a total lunatic, and we can be lucky he killed himself without harming anyone seriously. Can't believe some people consider him a patriot...he's nothing but a crazy loon.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Have another glass of Kool-Aid, Mr. Excise tax is legal, income tax is not. Income tax is slavery.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And you keep counting your shells and soup cans WW.

Earn little or no income 'on the books' and you won't have to pay any 'income tax'...that simple.

You want to get violent and start shooting or killing other human beings over it...then we ought to lock you up before you do something totally idiotic.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Any one noticed that he crashed his "personal private plane" into that building??
I'm as middle america as you can get, but i couldn't even afford to crash my 10 year old car into anything.

I'm not saying he had no reason to, but please, if your that hard up, and have been screwed by the government, not once, but TWICE, how the *** can you afford a private plane?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's obvious just by viewing this thread that the situation is civil war eventually, not now, not later, probably much later.

Alot of people here condoning violence or atleast siding with it in one fashion or another. Even i am taking the stance i will stand armed against any terrorist that tries to get all IRA on my America.

Everything seems just so... wrong, everything feels like we are being guided toward this, through government # ups, through tea party movements.

we are sliding toward a country that is not America, well we obviously have not been America for a long time. But what im talking about is we where a content nation, now we are being lead through the barn by the reigns it seems and being poked and prodded into stirring.

They have the power, it isnt slipping through their hands? They are in complete control.

My question is, why are we being poked and prodded into this frenzy from within.

My theory/answer to this is that a foreign intelligence agency is working us from the inside out, weakening our content for the status quo.

They couldn't hit us with there own planes and bombs because we have to good of security network.... just breed homegrown domestic terrorism.

Now is not to take sides, its time to stand together. you nor i are privy to what the elite know, for all we know they are working for us in the very least to keep us content. I know i am, i have a 52 inch lcd and a nice car and i enjoy my life.

Why can't you guys? a good life in America is still to be had, just don't reach for something you cant. There are slots, you are born into, No matter what slot you are born into rich, middle class, middle middle class, lower middle lower class, lower middle middle class, and poverty.... you all have a chance at a big screen and atleast a #y car. You arnt saving and living right if you arnt. Plain and simple.

Take you're place in todays america and make the best of it, and take responsibility for you're actions. The people who are so unhappy are probably in debt, why are you in debt? being irresponsible.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
To those that say he was 'evading taxes' - that's not what I got - he was studying tax law to find ways that he could live as inexpensively as possible. To put his money to better use.

He played by their rules - whether he agreed with them, or not (crappy and unconstitutional more importantly to start with), and won (i.e. saved money and invested it elsewhere)

They came back and said 'screw you, we want more.' And, they found a way to do it. Is this so hard to believe? They do it to ALL of us.

Regardless of whether I interpreted that correctly or not, is immateial...

WHY do you think, when someone wins the lottery, or is awarded a large financial winfall, that the very first advice given to them is to "Get yourself Incorporated: it's better on you for protection in regards to liability, taxes, and keeping as much of the original gain as possible."

Why? Because our tax laws are set up to protect Corporations* and not the individual citizen! Do you NOT see anything wrong with that?!

*And, which corporations are benefitting the most of all?! Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Banking, etc... is this starting to sink in? Remember the book/movie Clear and Present Danger (great movie) - THAT's THE TYPE OF SENSELESS SH|T YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING SPENT ON - not better infrastructure, schools, hopsitals, and so on!

Wake the Mother Fvck UP! God DAMN!

[edit on 2/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

What the hell are you ranting about? Do you even know?

Did I mention anything about shells, soupcans or killing other human beings? Why no, I don't believe I did.
How many "off the books" jobs do you think there are?
Obviously you don't mind breaking the law since collecting cash under the table without paying taxes on it is against the law and a jailable offense; you just don't advocate breaking any laws that would make you unpopular with the rest of the Kool-Aid line.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by whitewave]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Anyone that thinks violence is the answer is delusional. Violence is the last thing you want to think about when going up against the most powerful people on the planet. They will destoy you. You simply can't match them with force.

Any violence against the government would be quickly squashed and the vast majority of the people would support the government crackdown. The government owns the media and they would make any one that is against them look like a bunch of crazy extremists. You can't win that way.

I don't see this as an act of violence at all. The fact that only 2 people died clearly tells me, he knew what he was doing as far as sparing innocent lives and getting his message heard too.

This was a bold statement. He didn't go on a rampage and start shooting people like others have. Those types of acts are violent. Not this.

Screw the IRS and all that it stands for. It's an illegal system that many aren't even aware of or.......those who are aware, are afraid to challenge.

Again.......[[[BRAVO]]] to this true patriot. He did something and did it big!!!!
I think so many feel what he felt. Total discouragement. Total despair. Total hopelessness.
The future here in the good US of A doesn't look bright at all and something radical needs to happen and.....................fast!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Obviously you don't mind breaking the law since collecting cash under the table without paying taxes on it is against the law and a jailable offense; you just don't advocate breaking any laws that would make you unpopular with the rest of the Kool-Aid line.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by whitewave]

Where and when did we agree on 'lending' the feds our money? I personally never agreed to this.
What we're really doing is abetting the criminal.

I am all for taxes overall and you know why? Because I personally benefit from it. I get roads, parks, hospitals, schools, police, electricity on my streets etc.

Paying FEDERAL INCOME TAX benefits me......nil! None! NOTHING.
Why should I break a sweat by mopping up someones kitchen floor and give a percentage of my sweat to the Feds? What do I gain by doing that? Nothing!
It's ridiculous.
And people have the misconception that this goes towards SS and unemployment etc. It doesn't! Those are separate taxes which I don't really mind.

It's the federal income tax that's the problem. It started out (was it 1914?) as something people volunteered, like tithing's.
Somehow, somewhere along the way, it became mandatory and it's BS!
Don't sign a 1040 form because when you do, at that point, you're agreeing to have them, take your money!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonexxwolf

Excellent post, star for you.

I laughed out loud when you said that you have a 10 year old car that you can't afford to crash into anything. I am right there with you.

This guys house looks nice enough AND he has a private plane. He was a software engineer for 25 years and he was self-employed. I am betting that his contract rate was over 50 dollars an hour, probably somewhere near 120-250 an hour. So, he was in a fairly high tax bracket.

If he was strapped for cash, then why didn't he take a cushy office job for a bit less? I am guessing that he didn't want to "be a slave for the man". Then there is that whole wage withholding thing that he obviously can't stand.

I am also willing to bet that he didn't play well with others and probably could not hold a long term position. So, being a contractor was probably his only way to earn money. It is also possible that his personality problems prevented him from gaining repeat customers.

Still he had an airplane that was worth tens of thousands of dollars. I guess that it didn't dawn on him that selling the plane could have provided him some quick cash? Then he would have to rent a plane whenever he wanted to fly somewhere, or take a commercial flight. Gasp!

This guy was completely unhinged and I wonder why nobody around him recognized that fact? Why didn't they get him some counseling? Of course the guy's paranoid delusions probably would have prevented him from seeking help on his own.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The man was a coward who failed his wife and daughter. I don't care what you people say, what conspiracies you come up with, what you claim justifies his actions, nothing. He failed as a husband and father.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Please be sure to send a copy of your post to the family of the person who was killed by this lunatic. I am sure that they will take a lot of comfort knowing that their loved one was the only one killed and that his killer was benevolent enough to keep the body count low.

Honestly, did you even think before you posted?

The fact that few people died is a matter of luck, not of calculation on the part of the killer. I am certain that he would be disappointed to know that he only killed one other person. His manifesto makes it clear that his intent was to kill as many as possible for maximum effect.

This guy was a maniac and we are fortunate that most of those injured by him will recover.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Please everyone pay attention. This is another set up I do not believe for one second that this man did this for the reasons supposed. If he even flew it at all. You remember WTC 7 fell and what was housed inside. The same offices. This is all a set up to make make the people waking up look like terrorists. The teabagging thing in the media didn't work. Everyone was also talking of a coming terror attack in Canada. Maybe this is the hit that was coming. Shenanigans I CALL SHENANIGANS.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

If you read my post above the one you responded to you'll see that we agreed. I said:
"Excise tax is legal, income tax is not. Income tax is slavery."

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by l neXus l
there are very few people who actually control what goes on, everyone else is there for a job

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

Yea, I think the former members of the SS tried to use the "I was just doing my job" excuse too.

Didnt really work out too well for them. Nor should it for agents of the United States Government.

They were combatives at a time of war, not civilians in a time of peace. Completely different situation. This is stupid to think that we are all going to crash our private planes in to the friggin city hall because the garbage man missed my garbage. He thinks he's being abused by the government? Look at the minorities in this country and give it a second thought. God people are stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Anyone that thinks violence is the answer is delusional. Violence is the last thing you want to think about when going up against the most powerful people on the planet. They will destoy you. You simply can't match them with force.

Any violence against the government would be quickly squashed and the vast majority of the people would support the government crackdown. The government owns the media and they would make any one that is against them look like a bunch of crazy extremists. You can't win that way.

I don't see this as an act of violence at all. The fact that only 2 people died clearly tells me, he knew what he was doing as far as sparing innocent lives and getting his message heard too.

This was a bold statement. He didn't go on a rampage and start shooting people like others have. Those types of acts are violent. Not this.

Screw the IRS and all that it stands for. It's an illegal system that many aren't even aware of or.......those who are aware, are afraid to challenge.

Again.......[[[BRAVO]]] to this true patriot. He did something and did it big!!!!
I think so many feel what he felt. Total discouragement. Total despair. Total hopelessness.
The future here in the good US of A doesn't look bright at all and something radical needs to happen and.....................fast!!!!

He had the potential to harm more, and the fact that he damaged a office building and caused thousands of $ in damage, and another life rather than just his dumb ass life is saying something. He's not a patriot he's a murderer. Obviously he's never lived on the other side of the grass. (We'll just say the "browner" side of the grass.)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I do respect the man for dying for what he believed. I cannot argue with his logic.

I pray his message gets out and people start waking up more and fighting back.

CNN and Faux news are trying to downplay this, that tells you its big.

I wish I could have met the man, spoke with him and let him know we are all together and maybe we could have started something without the loss of life.

ITS TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP! ITS TIME TO BRING OUT THE FIRE AND PITCHFORKS. ITS TIME TO STOP PAYING TAXES, thats how we can end the war and set right a lot of wrongs.

I am all about love and life and freedom, I think he was doing all he could to help wake people up.

I say all the people out of work march in front of ANY CORP. who got a bail-out until those people are given jobs.

The gov can help its masters but cannot help its citizens? BULL#E!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

well I for one - think it was a senseless act. it gave the government a reason for more crack down. thats it~!.

look, if your gonna go for the dirt nap... go up about 2000 feet or so, then do a corkscrew right down the chimmney. make sure your all loaded up and go for it... the American People did not ask for this...
we desire it only because we have allowed these people we call world leaders to make our way of life impossible by giving the less fortunate hand outs instead of assistance. if you feed a person its only for a day -- if you teach a person its for life. also, this financial system ... is like musical chairs ... if your dumb you dont listen for the music to stop. and when it does you had better have a chair... if not, then you file bankruptcy.
and if you dont... they make sure funding is cut off, the product your company produces can not compete with the WTO slave labor products. how can anyone compete with the cards all stacked against anyone...
so, unfortunately -- we have many big horns to attend before the people realize the danger the world is in.... by allowing these one worlders to topple dominoes - so the current situation is.... progress equals death in the long run. WAKE UP, get off the couch... plant a garden do something to help us ... when we are gone - so is freedom.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FantasmaTaans

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by l neXus l
there are very few people who actually control what goes on, everyone else is there for a job

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

Yea, I think the former members of the SS tried to use the "I was just doing my job" excuse too.

Didnt really work out too well for them. Nor should it for agents of the United States Government.

They were combatives at a time of war, not civilians in a time of peace. Completely different situation. This is stupid to think that we are all going to crash our private planes in to the friggin city hall because the garbage man missed my garbage. He thinks he's being abused by the government? Look at the minorities in this country and give it a second thought. God people are stupid.

YOU say it's a time of peace. It's not. We are effectively already in a 'Revolutionary "cold war" of sorts, as Americans begin to wake up and see what's going on.

Look, I'll be the first to admit that Alex Jones is a blowhard and sensationalist, but that does not mean he's wrong. Try watching the Obama Deception & Fall of the Republic to get an idea of exactly what is happening in this country.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
The man was a coward who failed his wife and daughter. I don't care what you people say, what conspiracies you come up with, what you claim justifies his actions, nothing. He failed as a husband and father.

I agree. He failed as a human being he couldn't handle his trials and tribulations in this world. When the going got tough Joe Stack ended his life. He thought of nobody but himself. There are some people in this world worst off then him.

[edit on 2/23/2010 by Katie]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join