It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No but large angry mobs bent on tar and feathering might.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He set his house on fire with his wife and 12 year old stepdaughter still in it. He left for the airport and neighbors rescued his wife and stepdaughter according to the local news which is going on heresay from the neighbors. It'll be awhile before any of it is verified.

Another bit to add: they just said that he was so angry last night that his wife and stepdaughter went and stayed in a hotel and returned to the house this morning, and then the fire was started.

Just reported that the FBI is pulling the link for the manifesto down now.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning and in compliance with a request from the FBI.

Regards,
T35 Hosting

Kickass! Self high-five for opening in other window!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

My argument is null? Why because you disagree with it?

Fact is, anyone who works for the criminally corrupt government we have here is guilty. They may not necessarily take direct action in it, but by being employed by them, they are in de facto support of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Edit 2pm CST: Just learning that he set his house on fire with his wife and 12 year old stepdaughter still in it. Changing title.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now the story has changed again, they're saying that the wife and step daughter came back from the hotel and found the house already on fire. This doesn't fit with the neighbors saying earlier that the two had been rescued, pulled from the house.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

This is a very stupid thing to have said. It is hyper-idealistic fools with no sense of how the world works who get people killed. It's not a good idea to fly planes into buildings. Maybe his manifesto is appealing on some superficial level when you first read it. The spell should wear off after a minute or two; the world is not perfect, governments often suck, you can't become a terrorist over it. That is not okay.

This accomplishes nothing. The people he attacked are not the problem. The people who will suffer have nothing to do with the injustices that this man complains about. Even if they did, killing them and destoying their building is not the answer. This is an IRS office, the goverment needs to tax its citizens to support public services like roads and ambulances. Attacking the people who process the taxes does no harm to misguided descision makers in washington.

If you support action like this you are terribly misguided. This is not the way to create change in a democracy. Use freedom of speech or you will loose it. We have free speech so that people don't have to resort to violence to make their point. If you're message is not well received, you can accept that people disagree with you and move on with you life in discontent, you can change your message, or you can leave. Violent action is never morally permissible in a democracy, you have other acceptable avenues of action. If you are too stupid or ineffectual to use them, or if no one agrees with you, it's just tough luck. You can go somewhere else if you don't like the way things are here and you are unable to change them words.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but in my mind commiting an act of violence...rather claiming it is all you can do to "prove your point"....is no better than that which an Islamic terrorist would do.

Those who are desperate, with strong convictions about what they believe is right and wrong....those who feel so strongly that violence is the only answer to others to "hear" them.....

I have no applause for this man.
None.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

including the soldiers and sailors fighting in iraq and afghanistan?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Edit 2pm CST: Just learning that he set his house on fire with his wife and 12 year old stepdaughter still in it. Changing title.

So it took the fact the tried to kill his wife and daughter for you to realise the guy is frickin' mental???

Just the flying of a plane into a building where Innocent people happen to be working is fine...

you even APPLAUDED it??

:shk: :shk:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hmm - when an American flies a plane into a building it's okay?

But when Israel or Islam hijack your planes and fly them into buildings it's terrorism?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looking at who had offices there, mainly the Internal Ripoff Service, I applaud him TOO !

You can already see how the media is obscuring the fact of the nature and motivation of the crash.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

- General John Stark

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He should not have committed domestic terrorism or arson, but his manifesto was correct and it does not surprise me it was taken down.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

So it took the fact the tried to kill his wife and daughter for you to realise the guy is frickin' mental???

Just the flying of a plane into a building where Innocent people happen to be working is fine...

you even APPLAUDED it??

:shk: :shk:

At the time of this posting, the FIRST thing I said was, 'now that there have been NO other injuries'...

Not only, that but I thought he was nuts the whole time, only that I 'identify with' that type of frustration towards Government/IRS.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
No but large angry mobs bent on tar and feathering might.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Logarock]
Far too many still asleep and brainwashed to get a really good mob together.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes I believe a stand must be made, yes I believe we are slaves to the corporations and big business government, no I dont think we are free at all but unless we as an entire unified people can make that stand we are doomed.
We have been divided and divided we will fall. Tonight flip back and forth between Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. and watch how this horrible incident is skewered to fit either side to further divide, to cause more hate towards the left or the right, to add more fuel to this god forsaken fire. Divide and conquer, this is war people and that is the ultimate war move and it has been in play for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ah, yeah, guy didn't set fire to his house with the family in it. They were at a hotel after an argument the night before.

Anywho, yes - patriot. 100%. Sacrifices have to be made all the time in the name of freedom. Our Founding Fathers understood this yet they saw the big picture at the end of the road.

Hopefully the point of this all works out and people will continue to wake up from this. The MSN are silly in repeating some of the paragraphs even if they do bash them thereafter. People are going to take notice.

Only the beginning.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Now the story has changed again, they're saying that the wife and step daughter came back from the hotel and found the house already on fire. This doesn't fit with the neighbors saying earlier that the two had been rescued, pulled from the house.

Oh good!
I pointed thid out on page 14 in the other thread. I think it is disgusting how the media insinuates crap without facts!

First- It has yet to be proven that this man tried to kill his wife and daughter in the house fire. The media with their wording has led us to believe that but this is not a FACT. It may end up being fact but at this time it is not, it is just what the media is insinuating because for some reason they believe they have the right to do that. 20 minutes ago our all knowing media was reporting "OFFICIAL: Texas crash doesnt appear crime or terror" based on an anonymous quote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My husband practiced tax law here in Austin and had many meetings in the offices that were attacked today. That location is a little known IRS branch that is mainly used when there is a dispute. It houses some of the worst of the worst rogue agents as well as the best of the best taxpayer advocates who fight the agents tooth and nail, for free on behalf of the taxpayer. I've been in there at least five times and it has extremely high security and very little documentation is actually stored there. Everything is scanned and faxed upon receipt, so I don't think his act changed anything for the IRS.

It was always very forboding for my husband's clients to attend the dispute meetings there, the building is all black, guards everywhere, locked elevators, scans, etc. One client got so scared when he saw the black fortress that he turned his car around, went home and pretty much hid under his bed with his cellphone, downing xanax and crying on the phone to my husband.

I'll be happy if they pull that building down, it was a very intense place with lots of bad memories for many people, lives were ruined there daily. And judging from the damage that the news is showing I might get my wish. I'm glad that so far there have been no casualties, I hope the unaccounted person took the day off and is safe. And though I can understand Mr. Stack's position I do not agree with his methods.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There is already a thread covering this subject. Why post anew?

Second line

Respects

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join