It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BetweenTheLine
Also to add, to you future domestic terrorists out there... assemble and plan around my family, my future, my America. I won't call the cops on you, I won't say a peep...

I will clense you with my own blade. For people like you do humanity a great injustice. It makes me sick that there is still a need for people like me to bear the load of the likes of you. But people like you will just make it harder for the regular guy, more laws, more rights taken away, my family blown up at the market.

And, alot of us will not and cannot stand for that. We will take it apon ourselves to rid you of our nests. for you have no place next to me and no right to call yourself a brother of mine.

The irony in all of this is two-fold: your right to spew this nonsense without retaliation, and to live in a wonderful home and 'defend your family', was brought about by violence and (as sick as it may seem to you) guys like Joe Stack. And secondly, did you just advocate violence in support of what you think is right and just? ["clense you with my own blade"] I beleive you did - how very interesting.

Try not to get any sand up your nose, dude.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is friggin awesome. Hopefully his death won't be in vain and it will really inspire some change. I hope this ignites into a full on civil war. The rich vs the poor. Violence absolutely is the answer. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson wasn't kidding. We have a right to bear arms for a reason. Nobody wants to start the war though because the enemy is a hydra with a million heads. You would have to kill half the inhabitants of north America to cleanse the corruption.

The whole situation is despicable but here we are in it. It is what it is. I'm disgusted to even be a member of the human race most of the time. Just look around. All I see is hopeless zombies slaving away. Everything sucks and I encourage everyone to kill each other and themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BetweenTheLine
Also to add, to you future domestic terrorists out there... assemble and plan around my family, my future, my America. I won't call the cops on you, I won't say a peep...

I will clense you with my own blade. For people like you do humanity a great injustice. It makes me sick that there is still a need for people like me to bear the load of the likes of you. But people like you will just make it harder for the regular guy, more laws, more rights taken away, my family blown up at the market.

And, alot of us will not and cannot stand for that. We will take it apon ourselves to rid you of our nests. for you have no place next to me and no right to call yourself a brother of mine.

You call yourself a "regular guy". If you like bending over everytime the system comes knocking, speak for yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is friggin awesome. Hopefully his death won't be in vain. Maybe it will really inspire some change. I'd love to see this sort of thing happen more often like every day. I hope this ignites into a full on civil war. The rich vs the poor. Violence absolutely is the answer. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson wasn't kidding. We have a right to bear arms for a reason.

The whole situation is despicable but here we are in it. It is what it is. I'm disgusted to even be a member of the human race most of the time. Just look around. All I see is hopeless zombies slaving away. Murderers liars and thieves everywhere. Everything sucks and I encourage everyone to kill each other and themselves. While your at it please kill me. Nothing really matters anyway. It's all a big scam. everything. who cares.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well i totally agree with what the guy said and his actions. Good on him.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is friggin awesome. Hopefully his death won't be in vain. Maybe it will really inspire some change. I'd love to see this sort of thing happen more often like every day. I hope this ignites into a full on civil war. The rich vs the poor. Violence absolutely is the answer. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson wasn't kidding. We have a right to bear arms for a reason.

The whole situation is despicable but here we are in it. It is what it is. I'm disgusted to even be a member of the human race most of the time. Just look around. All I see is hopeless zombies slaving away. Murderers liars and thieves everywhere. Everything sucks and I encourage everyone to kill each other and themselves. While your at it please kill me. Nothing really matters anyway. It's all a big scam. everything. who cares.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

You call yourself a "regular guy". If you like bending over everytime the system comes knocking, speak for yourself.

Yes a regular guy, who isnt "bending over", i wake up, i go to work, and i provide for my family what we need, food, shelter and structure.

And i do it all within the guidelines of what my government tells me to follow.

Are they a bastard organization that gets things wrong, sure.
Are they covering up alot of #, sure.
Are they probably murdering innocent people, sure. (you and people like you will be doing this too)

My point is, you are no better then them, and will use your excuse for violence against other problems you see fit for once you gain that power. After all thats what got you there in the first place right?

All you will do is replace the #ty government with the same #ty one, just fresh people. Everyone is corruptable, specialy in positions of power. Even the purest once a mighty sword to wield will abuse it. And then it will consume them.

So lets skip the bull, and just keep the #ty government we got now. and save alot of lives in the process.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For those of you wonderng if this may be a false flag attack, you can probably discard that line of thinking as the building has not collapsed neatly onto its own footprint, yet.

Just, one man, trying to make a difference.

Mission accomplished (?)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Well, I for one can tell you, after a bout with the IRS back in 1987 following my semi wreck, I suddenly found myself in debt for $175,000. After franticly searching for receipts, I was able to offset the account to a lower amount, and they (IRS) kept our tax return check for 15 years after, until the got every cent. A UCC-1 lien was placed on all my vehicles, didn't own a home them, thankfully, and we could neither buy or sell anything for over $50 without reporting to them. Since that time I have studied on the UCC,the Uniform Commercial Code, the law that all these IRS and the like follow and use to screw you the consumer....now I could go after them. The thing is, I learned a few things along the way. We the People are not represented, no way, no how. The laws that govern us does not govern them. There is no law that gives the IRS power to take your money and seize your positions, but they do it anyway, and will throw you in prison for not paying them off. This is called "Racketeering." It is also called, "Criminal."

I hope this man has woken up the people of America to what is being done to them. There is a plan for a Flat Tax that would be fair to everyone, but as long as the FED, and their collections squad, the IRS are in power, we are not safe.

As a matter of fact, I recently discovered that soon I will come into a very large sum of money. A very large sum. Here is what I plan to do. first off, start an LLC company based in Nevada, and put all the money in a Trust belonging to the LLC. The LLC will own everything that I own. I will invest up to 80% of the money into business, also owned by the LLC. This is the only way I can see that the IRS and their minions cannot take it away from me. If anyone has some better ideas, I want to hear them!
I know how these people are, and what they are capable of.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It was Patrick Henry who once said, "Give me liberty, or give me death !". If this was written by him or any one of the founding fathers, they would be praised and upheld as American heroes. It is true that all are oppressed under the heavy hand of the elite. And the power of money drives it like a machine.

What to do ?

This man said, "I will take it no more." There being no justice and no politician who is clean in service to the people who elected him as we see in Washington today, where they simply ignore the people by attempting to use "reconciliation", or "pole vaulting" to cram what the people do not want down their throats anyway.

So he took his life and aimed it at the government by use of an airplane. Since often conspirators are complicit in any crime, he probably thought killing those that did the dirty job is as good as striking at whoever is to blame.

It makes sure that everyone has now read his manifesto, including me, so here is my response.

1. There is no justification for rendering one evil act for another. Unjustified killing is to be condemned at all times.

2. Religion plays no part in the corruption of government except to look the other way when they see it. In that they are complicit.

3. Since congress cannot make laws against religion, religion may not be taxed.

4. The federal income tax was to be used for paying for the world war only, but turned into a cash cow and was kept.

5. Taxation and more taxation will eventually cause society to snap under the weight of impossible hardship.

6. Excessive spending by the government will bankrupt the nation and put us all under the domination of foreign powers as well as cause a depression that would make the great depression look like the almost great depression in comparison.

It is unfortunate that this is American life as we know it. But we have only ourselves to blame for it by electing those who oppress us over and over. We need to carefully vote with what is just and good in mind. Killing anyone is never justified because you don't like something. The founding Fathers gave us something to use to fight with in a democratic republic as we are, and that is the power of the vote. Use it wisely this November. Get out and vote with your heart and your conscience. It's not about the D or the R, it's about you and them and who will serve you in Washington and at home in your state. Take a real good look at the leadership in Washington and ask yourself, how will I vote next time.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

"It is unfortunate that this is American life as we know it. But we have only ourselves to blame for it by electing those who oppress us over and over. We need to carefully vote with what is just and good in mind. Killing anyone is never justified because you don't like something. The founding Fathers gave us something to use to fight with in a democratic republic as we are, and that is the power of the vote. Use it wisely this November. Get out and vote with your heart and your conscience. It's not about the D or the R, it's about you and them and who will serve you in Washington and at home in your state. Take a real good look at the leadership in Washington and ask yourself, how will I vote next time."

When the voting choices are between con man "A" or pirate "B" and sometimes, to divide the conservative vote, clown "C", voting wisely is not much of an option. Also, when the vote counters are corrupt, voting machines rigged, it matter not at all how the slaves voted for freedom; freedom will not be forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No doubt this thread is being closely tracked, along with many others. You're typing directly into the FBI databases as your browser spell checks your words.

Having said that, many taxes are illegitimate taxes, passed by representatives who no longer represent the people, and enforced by an agency that does not abide by the law, or recognize individual constitutional rights. Tax collection agencies terrorize taxpayers, the fear of non-compliance and the repercussion of not paying is what makes taxes like Income tax 'voluntary tax'. We all feel powerless against Tax collectors, the more you have to lose the more quickly you comply with their demands.

Does anyone NOT feel many taxes are illegitimate or were imposed without majority approval?

Does anyone NOT feel terrified of the power of the IRS, and their immunity to law?

I can completely understand a person who feels cornered and powerless acting irrationally. This was a rational man who acted on his pent up feelings about the IRS.

Does anyone NOT feel strong negative emotions about the IRS?

Acting on emotion is irrational. The man certainly acted irrationally.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am not sure if it is true, I've only read it here, but I read that he had a bomb in a car at an airport.

That's one thing I won't believe. lol That sounds more like "Quick, let's plant a bomb and go defuse it so we look like the heros and this guy looks like a psychopathic madman willing to kill indiscriminately!"

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
obviously this man had psychological problems, im sure this all wasnt because he hated the government, and had problems with the IRS, if thats the case leave the country, move, go away, you make your life what it is, not other people, still his actions were totally uncalled for, the message he sent to me wasnt that government is terrible and they ruin lives, his message to me was "wow what a retard, who flys a plane into a building"

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
I too applaud his actions.

The people who flew airplanes into the occupied WTC buildings on 9/11 to make a statement would be proud of you and all the people who starred your post.

That's what this man did. It was an act of terrorism. I can't believe how many people support terrorism as long as you agree with his reasons. :shk:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Anyone condoning what this nut did is insane.

There is no need, no need, no need, no need, no need, no need for violence. I can not stress that enough.

What is wrong with some of you?

SOmetimes it takes a little violence to get someones attention. I think he something that everyone else that has bent over for the IRS wanted to do. Hopefully this act will open the eyes of our government and let them know that they dont have long before TSHTF. I understand this man and his selfless act, although it deffinately is something that i could not do myself.

Some say "But what about the destruction, the people??"

Hey you got to break some eggs to make an omlet. This destruction and the few people who have had their lives ruined (until they relocate) dosent even come close to compairing to the lives and people that the Govt has ruined.

MessonTheFED!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by brainwrek
I too applaud his actions.

The people who flew airplanes into the occupied WTC buildings on 9/11 to make a statement would be proud of you and all the people who starred your post.

That's what this man did. It was an act of terrorism. I can't believe how many people support terrorism as long as you agree with his reasons. :shk:

I cant believe the people who actually dont mind bending over everyday and being raped by TPTB.

MessONtHeFED!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
obviously this man had psychological problems, im sure this all wasnt because he hated the government, and had problems with the IRS, if thats the case leave the country, move, go away, you make your life what it is, not other people, still his actions were totally uncalled for, the message he sent to me wasnt that government is terrible and they ruin lives, his message to me was "wow what a retard, who flys a plane into a building"

Why does he have to be crazy? Everyone has a breaking point. Even you.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

"It is unfortunate that this is American life as we know it. But we have only ourselves to blame for it by electing those who oppress us over and over. We need to carefully vote with what is just and good in mind. Killing anyone is never justified because you don't like something. The founding Fathers gave us something to use to fight with in a democratic republic as we are, and that is the power of the vote. Use it wisely this November

I agree. I just wonder, though, how much our votes are even factored in these days. I think our next elections are going to give us an idea. If most of our current politicians aren't booted out on their ear, we can be certain this is one freedom that has been stifled.

Next, last night I was google searching Joe Stack and I couldn't believe how many websites already existed for him. And now they're lumping him in with some other "American Hero," Marvin John Heemeyer.

I am surprised how many people think what he did was okay, especially since he could have potentially killed so many other people who are in the same boat he is. That doesn't do anything to further your cause, it just creates more needless pain. And it isn't any different than what the suicide bombers do--IT IS NO DIFFERENT.

I agree that sometimes there is no choice but violence, but the violence has to be directed at the people who are threatening YOUR LIFE, not at someone minding his own business at work. A person like Joe Stack could have been an asset to a revolutionary movement with his eloquent words alone. Instead, we have only more pain. My stance officially is YES, sometimes violence has to be used, but NOT RANDOM acts of violence that place innocent people in jeopardy.

And why the hell would he want to burn his house down anyway? This is another thing that is troublesome. I don't care if I sound paranoid, I see this act of destroying his home as being more likely an act to destroy evidence that this is something other than what is being reported.

They keep saying they found two bodies. Does anyone know who the second body belonged to?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's a conspiracy after all...

9/11
9(1+1)= 18 [6X3=18] 666

2/18
2(1+8)=18 [6X3=18] 666

Totally joking, but OMG!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join