It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by Angus123
Utter insanity... all the people praising the guy. Disgusting.
Thank whatever God there is that people weren't killed.

Ghandi proved you could move mountains through non-violent resistance.
But no... let's all staple teabags to our hats so we can look ridiculous while we incite and carry out acts of violence and pervertedly call it patriotism.

Violence is what gave you the freedom you take for granted today.

You may want to think about that.

I did three years in the 82nd Airborne. I did a tour in Sinai.
2/504 PIR.
I earned my freedom, and everyone else's.

I take nothing for granted, and the fact that I think is what sets me apart from most of the people on this particular thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Considering no one besides the United States government has threatened your freedom in your or my lifetime, I think stating that you "earned it" is an emotion based stretch.

Brave men committing violence created the United States.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ey people.

What if this is a false flag?

Now, the government has one argument to restrict the use of litle planes, fly over the cities, or something worse.

Remember 9/11. Planes, terrorism, war, violation of civilian rigths, etc...

You should be alert.

I think that at least this man has taken some action. Do you imagine if 200 millions of americans decide to do SOMETHING ?.

I think that you american people are dreaming or dead-walking-bodies or something.

What happens with "the land of the braves"?.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Angus123

Considering no one besides the United States government has threatened your freedom in your or my lifetime, I think stating that you "earned it" is an emotion based stretch.

Brave men committing violence created the United States.

So giving my youth to the country counted for nothing. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Angus,,,,

you didn't "EARN" anything...

you owned it before you ever signed a dotted line....

fight for the man with the greatest theory....hhhhmmm...

Adolf Hitler never killed a man with his bare hands....he talked enough people into believing his way and they did it for him...

I heard that the jewish guards were the most horrific as they killed their fellow jews....

thought you would have gotten a thought from the 82nd....

kill all those that don't believe your way....ummmm...Amerika....

wanna serve again?....lol

seeya

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This came off of "ScanAmerica" where you can go and listen to live feed's of emergency radio contact's for Travis County, and if you register and sign up as a member, you can go back and listen to archived radio feed's from earlier today, just thought I'd share that with ya, so if you wish to become a member, you could go back to the time of the incident, and see why they were there....

AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 14:46 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: ADDR CORRECTION - PILOT INTENTIONALLY CRASHED IN TO 4 STY IRS BLDG. 2 INJS INSIDE. FBI ON SCENE [ASA003]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:32 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT SEARCHING FOR TWO INDIVIDUALS, HEAVY FIRE 2ND TO 4TH FLOORS. [MAR029]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:11 (AUSTIN - ) SMALL AIRCRAFT INTO ECHELON BLGD. UNKN INJURIES, FIRE DEPARTMENT AND POLICE DEPARTMENT ON SCENE. [MAR029

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
Of course it matters whether lives were lost or not.

So it doesnt matter to you that this man decided to do this knowing full well the innocent lives that were in stake? So you support the loss of lives for the sake of making a political point? Sounds alot fimiliar to the actions of past regimes.

Do you know how many workers would be in there?

Nearly 200 IRS employees.
news.yahoo.com...

how do you expect that he knew?

For a start he knew the building was that of the IRS, hence the reasoning he purposefully crashed into it. He decided to do so at around 10am on a working day. Obviously he knew well in advance the lives of people in that building and his actions.

If he lost his mind then clearly he had no control over his actions.

The nice little note he left is not a sign to me of a man who has lost his mental control. The fact he was well able to fly a plane and plan to crash into the IRS building is a sign of his actions.

probably from not having had the chance to say ‘Obama is my God and I will do his bidding’ in your last few posts.

Right, a personal partisan attack. Thankyou for letting me know this is politics as usual to you. Didnt matter the lives in danger here, so long as it is to benefit your political movement, who gives a damn? Politics as usual, at the expense of lives.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I saw this on the news and the person I was watching it with turned to me and said "The guy's a terrorist"

I said

"The IRS and the government are the terrorists. They're the ones making people afraid."

Do they honestly think we have more to fear from people in caves plotting to kill themselves? Or a multinational group of Elites sucking dry our wealth and the Earth at the same time...

This sort of thing will definitely become more common as the economic crisis continues. I don't blame this guy for being angry but surely there are better ways to change the system than to kamekaze an IRS building...

It will be interesting to see how the media spins this one.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
why don't we just revolt?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

So giving my youth to the country counted for nothing. Thanks.

Don't feel bad, I too gave 6 years of my youth to this pitiful country.

I am not under any delusion that I was fighting for any of our freedoms though.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Heck there was probably people in the same boat as him going down to that building to plead thier case, he might have killed.

Exactly. This stunt of his was selfish. He wanted to go down blaming the government by crashing into an office building of folks who happen to work according to policies and orders passed in DC. There could have been other innocent people who attended that building to plead their case, not being workers of the IRS at all. You are right.

But these bitter people who cheer this guy on, blinded by politics, will celebrate anything to get attention to their political issues. There are good folks out there, on both the left and right, rallying policies and issues and change in government in a non-violent manner. These people are not so selfish as to take lives to get attention. Damn shame it cant be said for many others here.

Ironically the people supporting this goon are same ones who whined about their "voices" being silenced by the government. Yet they support the actions of a man that decided to crash a plane into a building knowing full well it could have silenced the unsuspecting workers in there.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theonlyrusty
Angus,,,,

you didn't "EARN" anything...

you owned it before you ever signed a dotted line....

fight for the man with the greatest theory....hhhhmmm...

Adolf Hitler never killed a man with his bare hands....he talked enough people into believing his way and they did it for him...

I heard that the jewish guards were the most horrific as they killed their fellow jews....

thought you would have gotten a thought from the 82nd....

kill all those that don't believe your way....ummmm...Amerika....

wanna serve again?....lol

seeya

What's your point? You're all over the board with this.

We were never trained to kill those with different beliefs.
And yes I had my freedoms before I enlisted.
And I def had them after serving with a new respect for those before me.
I didn't just accept the life in this country I was born into. I gave something back.

Can you say the same?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is so sad that it has come to this. I have found out the same info he did. No law requires anyone to pay income taxes. I pray for this brave patriot, may he have a better journey. I can only hope more people come to this same conclusion. The sheep will claim this is bad. I say F%@K Y&%!!!! This was a patriot trying to show you what a real patriot looks like. Try to be as much of a patriot as this man. He really is a hero.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
This is not the way to create change in a democracy. Use freedom of speech or you will loose it. We have free speech so that people don't have to resort to violence to make their point.

What a joke. You think anything would be accomplished if this man picketed outside the IRS offices? Or wrote to his representatives? People like you are toxic to the country, you refuse to stand together and defend your rights.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Spent 9 months in Afghanistan and I'm still here.

Yes you were deployed there. Would you live there for the rest of your life if you could escape paying taxes? Do you believe conditions there are better?

My point about Somalia was just that, for you to live there in that state of a nation. Not to be deployed there. for afew months.

Mere citizens collecting and tracking taxes?

Well what else do you think they are? Do you think IRS workers are people coming into your home forcing you at gun point? They are merely administrators taking their orders from DC where the real tax policies are passed and ordered throughout the nation. This guy decided to crash into a building of over 100 workers inside 100's of miles away from to prove what point?

Since your cheering him on why dont you leave the military and do the same? Grow some balls and do the same if this political statement is that important to you that your life and others are not as worthwhile.

You realize violence is what gave you the freedom to spew your idiocy right?

Violence against innocent people? This nations freedom was not built upon violence and injustice against the innocent. My freedom was build over the defense against those who commit such acts. Your a soldier, you should know better.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
any idea why he burned his house down? has anyone figured that out yet?
wouldnt it be a bombshell if his wife and kid come out tomorrow and call him a hero and what not... the media would go nuts over it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

i suggest you open a history book. when the british came to take our guns away, we shot at em all the way back to boston..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmm, this is interesting. According to this CNN poll, a lot of people think that this was not "terrorism".

Do you consider the Texas plane crash to be terrorism?
Read Related Articles
This is not a scientific poll
No
68%
Yes
32%
Total votes: 39046
This is not a scientific poll

I wonder what this means...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Actually your freedoms came from violence against a tyrannical government.

Joe Stack did the same thing today. He visited violence upon agents of a tyrannical government.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
i suggest you open a history book. when the british came to take our guns away, we shot at em all the way back to boston..

Yes, the British came and used force against you and in defense and for freedom the nation fought back. You didnt see any real patriots go around burning down the homes of innocent people to make a political point.

There is a difference between defending your freedoms, and killing innocent people to make a political point. The man may have not been able to take out lives, but he flew into the IRS well prepared to do so.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join