It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To those squealing that he ‘flew a plane into a building’…did you express these emotions of outrage after your own government flew planes into buildings on 9/11, killing all those thousands in cold blood? Did you wonder how men who seemingly were not insane could do that?

He could have killed people, but he didn’t. He could have taken out twenty seagulls on the way, but I doubt he did. This is the tragic action of a man made desperate by being trampled on and by coming up against a system which strips the decent and law abiding of their livelihoods, their hopes, dreams and any expectation of retiring in anything but extreme poverty while the bankers, politicians and corporate heads have food dribbling all down their shirts from snuffling at the trough in their utter greed, showing themselves to be the utter scum that they are.
I cannot really condone him taking his life or flying into a building, but I certainly understand it. I just wish he had chosen his target a bit better.
If people have no hope, then they have nothing whatsoever to lose. A life not worth living, any hope of a decent life stolen from you and your dreams in tatters make for dangerous moods and dangerous actions.
Rest in Peace. I am so sorry the world failed you, just as it is failing us.
The kids here do not understand. They will when it is too late. They are too busy screaming that the web will be shut down or wetting themselves at the thought that American forces who cannot even contain 100 Taliban in Afghanistan would take over and contain even just one million…or even half a million, or even one hundred thousand, or even fifty thousand, of the 350 million citizens, who are armed to the teeth. How does that work then? Sure they could pick people off one by one, but that would make everyone even more angry and dangerous than they already are.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by FermiFlux
I am absolutely amazed at some of the replies in this thread.

This guy was a true patriot

If he was a true patiot he would not be taking the lives of the innocent. Somebodies brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter was working in that building. Many probably didnt even agree with the current status of the government. I know an IRS worker who does not like the way the government in doing things, but in these economic times its their job. I'd bet my dollar if the disgruntled folks rallying this guy around like yourself got your way, took out income taxes and replaced in with a fair tax system what not, you'd have another bunch of workers in their place accounting for that system of tax.

Pathetic

I bet you dont have the guts to go in public and cheer this guy for what he did. Just sit behind your computer and cheer on violence.

You know for all the crys from fringers over a supposed government military crackdown, massacre, the only people I have seen thus far commit violence at the expense of lifes are individuals like this guy, and people like you cheering him on.

Riiight because we can take back our liberty with no lives lost? Because we can fight back our freedom with words and wooden signs?

YOU need to wake up and get out of your naive little bubble that makes you think this is all going to be ok. The ridiculous notion that this will sort itself out if you stay seated like a good boy/girl.

*snip*How many innocent people get layed off daily by the insurance companies? How many innocent people die daily at the hands of the corrupt pharmaceutical/healthcare industries? How many people day daily by the military fighting wars which go hand in hand with the corruption back at home. You know this yet you deny what seems to be the only possible route to get the masses off their backs to actually DO SOMETHING.

And don't you dare assume what I would or wouldn't do. I'd be at the front of a rally supporting this patriot should it ever happen.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Thu Feb 18 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

"....but since I keep hearing people talk about how "evil" capitalism and religion is..."

Unfortunately for many with faith in those two 'evils', both of these worlds will be crashing down soon. This is the brilliance of the brainwashing of our dark leaders.

Unplug your selves from the illusion folks. This whole entire system is ending. Luckily we are a resilient species and will pull through somehow, with a new respect for each other, for life and for all of nature.

This is nothing more than a set up to rile you all up. If the poor guy really did do it, he was under heavy duty mind control.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I have been looking for a death toll, but cannot find one.

How many lives were taken?

Did they ever find the pilot's body?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l

yeah lets give the government a middle finger by hurting innocent people, not everyone who works for the government is bad, quite the opposite actually, there are very few people who actually control what goes on, everyone else is there for a job just like the rest of America

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

So being a killing machine (soldier) or torture equipment (bureaucrat) is ok?

NO IT IS NOT.

People who are paid and call it their job to kill or torture psychologically their fellow human beings are as corrupt as Big Boys.

Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So it seems that this is the start of the new Blue and the Grey

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
After reading his manifesto, i too came to appreciate his stance.

What he did was wrong, for many reasons, but his rational for doing all this actually makes sense to me.

He wasnt trying to kill hundreds or people and take the whole world out with him, he was simply trying to be head, and damn, he sure as hell was heard. It was rather effective what he did, in getting his message out there, but only time will tell if it effectively pushes his cause forward.

He said himself that he was going to die for freedom, and, i suppose he did. He stuck it to the man, that's for sure.

Violence isnt the only way to be heard and go about this though... MLK and ghandi proved you can be nonviolent and effective. However, violence was the fastest way to maximize the amount of influence him, as a single person, can make.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Did they ever find the pilot's body?

No one died apart from him.

But he did his job, heads were turned.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

From CBS

Joe Stack Plane Crash Austin Aftermath: 13 Injured, Two Critically

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

I think I saw somewhere - 13 (Guardian?). But, no one is mentioning that!

I guess, now those fired Hollywood writers, from the last strike, are now being called upon to come up with an Emotionally Correct (EC) story... Just a minute, please. We're on it!

13 people where being treated, not dead. Only the pilot died.

S ky News Article

Fox News Article

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I understand this man's grief in his manifesto, but flying a plane into a building like that seems to be a waste of not only his life (but yes there could have been MANY innocent people killed which would have been worse as they had nothing to do directly with this mans rage, except for working for the institution he thought ruined him).

Heck there was probably people in the same boat as him going down to that building to plead thier case, he might have killed.

Barring this being a staged event and all...., I mean it's scary; these days we don't even know what's is real and what isn't anymore as far as news goes.

I believe he thought that the government only understands, and reacts to violence, and thats why he did this. It's a shame but I think he might be correct with that assesment.Unfortunately what he did is only gonna make things worse on the average American in the long run.

Is the only way out of this upcoming depression thats gonna make the last one look like a picnic, is some sort of bloody revolution? I hope not.

But they do not hear our words. The government is not working for the people anymore.

Absolute power has corrupted the Global Elite Absolutely.

How can we fight the government when they play with a loaded deck (or is it loaded dice? :p ?) When they rig elections? When they run thier campaigns on stances, then totally turn 180 on those stances once elected? With no fear of being held accountible?

I don't know if there is a non- violent way of turning this mess around; if there is, then great I'm all for that! I'd love it, I don't wan't to see a violent outcome to all this. Perhaps the people will wake up, and elect Dr. Ron Paul next go around???

But that thinking is probably naiive. He may turn 180 on us and all his promises just like Obama did. Although I'd be very suprised, but in a way I kinda wouldn't.

Mostly I fear for the world my young daughter is gonna grow up in. Perhaps there is a safer better place(country) to live? I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think I saw somewhere - 13 (Guardian?). But, no one is mentioning that!

I guess, now those fired Hollywood writers, from the last strike, are now being called upon to come up with an Emotionally Correct (EC) story... Just a minute, please. We're on it!

13 people where being treated, not dead. Only the pilot died.

S ky News Article

Fox News Article

Thank you very much. A quote from the article:

"The FBI identified the pliot as Joseph Stack, a 53-year-old software engineer. Stack was confirmed dead, but his body has not yet been recovered."

So I guess this means the went in and saw a dead body, but cannot confirm ID at this time? I thought you had to recover a body before you could 100 percent say who it was.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

No, his argument is flawless. A being is not absolved of the morality of an action which THAT BEING chooses, simply because it was ASKED to. And as humans we can only be asked. We can never truly be forced to do anything against their will. Workers in a place like this IRS building consciously choose to get up and go to work every day, consciously choose each signature they sign and they bear, as we all do, the responsibility for those choices.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It doesnt matter whether lives were lost or not, clearly this guy crashed into the building knowing full well that there'd be unsuspecting workers in there. Its the decision of the matter, with the consequences well in light.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

From CBS

Joe Stack Plane Crash Austin Aftermath: 13 Injured, Two Critically

www.cbsnews.com...

This is good news - thanks for following up.

Hope the 2 pull through, okay.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It doesnt matter whether lives were lost or not, clearly this guy crashed into the building knowing full well that there'd be unsuspecting workers in there. Its the decision of the matter, with the consequences well in light.

All right, how do you justify this? Is someone going to be prosecuted? Lets see that for once! When "innocents" kill "innocents" what's that got to do with the Justice?

Nato strike 'kills Afghan police' in Kunduz

news.bbc.co.uk...

A Nato air strike has killed seven policemen in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province, Afghan officials say.

Friendly fire...

You see, this is what is going on in the world, on a daily basis:

On Sunday, 12 civilians died in a missile strike that Nato said had also killed three Taliban militants who were in the same house.

And they accuse Taliban for using "human shield"...

But...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Riiight because we can take back our liberty with no lives lost?

Liberty? What liberty? You mean your ideological goals? I'd assume thats what you mean. Tell me what is your view of liberty? A nation without any form of taxes? I can assure that so long as there is a form of tax, there will always exist and organization the likes of the IRS. The will always be a need for a public contract over society to distribute through public structure and there will always be a need for people to collect the funds for this contract. Attacking IRS works, and other innocent people that could have happened to be in the building, doesnt do a damn to serve your cause or change anything.

Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee.

Go on, cheer this guy. Cheer the other "patriots" killing the innocent for their own ideological views. Because at the end of the day it is not the government complex commiting these crimes, it is the very people who had been predicting the government doing their deeds. Its hypocrisy, but better let the hypocrites come out of the woodwork and cheer this guy on.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

All right, how do you justify this? Is someone going to be prosecuted? Lets see that for once! When "innocents" kill "innocents" what's that got to do with the Justice?

Nato strike 'kills Afghan police' in Kunduz

news.bbc.co.uk...

No no your damn straight about the government committing similar acts across the globe. Its rather interesting that you had try to counter my argument by excusing that the government does the same. You admitting that actions of the government in wars are not different from the actions of this man and his supporters. Damn straight, no different.

The "patriots" for "liberty" are just in the business for taking out the innocent to persue their ideological views as those of the government and their actions abroad.

Two of the same. None of which is for a true movement in this nation.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It matters to me. I am still researching and investigating this case, it just broke. I don't know anything other than what has come out to date, and it is not nearly enough for me to draw a conclusion on this case.

But I do see your point, it is valid.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

How pathetic. Comparing the murderers and massacre participants of the past to mere citizens collecting and tracking taxes, which by way has been lowered over the last 30 years. Its just pathetic, this bitterness and anger from folks like you, who strive for violence at the expense of lives all for your own ideological views.

Maybe you should be sent to a place like Somalia. I'd bet my bottom dollar you would not last a minute.

Spent 9 months in Afghanistan and I'm still here.

How about you, where have you ever been?

Mere citizens collecting and tracking taxes? Are you serious?

Let me guess, youre one of the naive fools who think the IRS does no harm arent you?

You realize violence is what gave you the freedom to spew your idiocy right?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join