It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing In Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Several years ago I was contacted by a miliatry officer who has always remained nameless to me, supposedly he was an ATS member but I was never in the know on his boardname. We communicated for quite some time and he described his job quite a bit to me, it really broke down to him being some type of wartime scenario analyst. I'm not really sure what his official title was but his job was to sit and predict with a certain amount of accuracy using percentages how many would survive a thermonuclear war on a small scale, meteor impact and so on. His "predictions" have been used for years according to him. Last year we lost touch and I really just figured he was a loon until he contacted me using a jumbled code. He indicated that he had an assignment to analyze a threat which he would only say was "out of this world" (seriously lame terminology) and a chance in a million to be part of history. I wasn't contacted again till recently with a website address and a message.

I'm a skeptic, always will be but I kind of feel this could be very interesting so for those that would like to find out more as the information becomes available please U2U me. He seems to have reappeared again but with something to say. It's interesting but altogether not my "thing".

Anybody familiar with the type of job this would be that I'm speaking of?

[Edited on 5-29-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sorry but it sounds like a "con" job to me. Especially when I hear the words "military source" and "nameless". I think someone is pulling your leg... (or do you want to pull some legs yourself... )

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by gzhpcu]

new topics

join