It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash and Bomb threat Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As most of us know today has been quite a day for action, first the Plane that was flown into a building in Austin Tx, and then a Bomb threat on a plane shortly after, that was diverted to Denver.
here are articles on both

Plane Crash in Austin

Bomb Threat

now these instances may be a coincidence entirely, but is there also a possibility that all of it could be connected?

the building the plane was flown into housed 199 IRS workers and several other government members, the man set his house on fire before flying the plane, obviously there was some deep rooted problem, maybe this man who flew the plane was just disgruntled over his taxes, maybe its a plot who knows, there isn't much more info on the bomb threat but news will be posted when it comes in, maybe its something more deep than what is being revealed on the surface, any thoughts?

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My thoughts, nex:

1. We ATS'ers will over analyze this.
2. No one will know the truth, but speculate that it was domestic terrorism.
3. Some kind of law or bill will be enacted upon futher investigation.
4. I am tired and need sleep.

Even if it is connected, I think it will be another card on the table of gov't control.

All personal opinions.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
my thoughts to, its probably just a coincidence, and a lot of us here on ATS will over analyze this just like you said, the funny thing is half the people in America wont even know about these two events, and here on ATS we thrive on stuff like this, making connections to things that most likely have no connection.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Ok, here goes.... The bomb threat plane was bound from Denver to San Fran, and diverted to Salt Lake City, where it is now located.... Anyone want to tell me where the IRS headquarters is located??? I'll give myself a " C'mon Man " on that one, what a reach....

[edit on 18-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
lol i know man, its what ATS is for, conspiracy of things that never in a million years would be close to being related yet somehow it is justified

new topics

top topics

join