It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Martyr of the 2nd American Revolution?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You are funny. I'm still trying to figure out if you are pretending to be ignorant or if you actually are quite that ignorant.

No matter, I don't appreciate you calling anybody a "wackjob" simply because they do not align with YOUR views on society. I beg your pardon, but who are you to tell anyone what they can or can't deny?

I think the man is a patriot and will go down as one. If he were my father, I would only be more proud. Of course I would be sad at my loss, but I am not so selfish as to think that is is all about me; which is something you reek of. You feel that if someone doesn't agree with your views they are wrong.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

The handwriting is on the wall... it goes a little something like this:

Dear America,

I sacrificed unconditionally for you. Now it is time for you to either heed my words and fight for your rights to freedom, or continue living under the road to tyranny. Do not let my message die in vain, but instead use this as an example - a calling - that the people WILL BE HEARD and that we will not sit back in silence any longer.

That is the writing I read on the wall. I didn't really need the pep talk, but I'm sure it will help everyone else to realize the truth. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyone finds their own bottom.
If you cant relate to having nothing left to live for, then this motive will escape you.
You will see more and more of this in different ways as getting closer to the bottom is a common place for the many.
It's hard to understand the taken care of elite of our government when you have nothing left, and we each will individually determine where our line to be crossed is.
Just have to really be walking around with your eyes w i d e o p e n.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Failed in whose eyes?

Failed in the eyes of loved ones and those of reasonable sanity.

Playing devils advocate here but say his action actually does play a major part in bringing about a massive change on this planet that frees humanity from the grips of a few greedy men?

LOL! Id you’re going to play devils advocate at least present a realistic scenario.

Then he would be called a hero and his wife and daughter would be proud to call him theirs.

No. The reason why is many people have tried the foolishness he did, some have even succeeded, but they are no hero’s and their families often speak out against them. What is the difference between this man and Timothy McVeigh? McVeigh succeeded in killing people, but did any type of change or revolution occur? No. If we were to apply your logic to the official 9-11 story, wouldn’t Osama’s most outspoken son be proud of him? Well why isn’t he?

Some people who were called "whackjobs" in their day went on to bring about some of the most amazing changes and revelations of our history.

How many of them committed suicide?

Never look at something as good or bad, black or white. What you call bad now may be the trigger for the most amazing experience of your life. No one dies in vain.

LOL@ “No one dies in vain.” Tell that to the children of Iraq.

reply to post by TheCoffinman

Yes, they too, are failures.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LegalizeFreedom

If both Peace and Violence gets us nowhere, and humanity continues to take the wrong path into becoming this spreading infection on earth or worse, spreading to other parts of the galaxy (Depending if we as people ever change). If none prevails, I say, let another extinction period go down on the scoreboard.

Although, violence does seem to be working. We need people like Joseph who can "Act" and not "Talk", and so far, talking with agencies doesn't and never has worked. All we need is for one to send a "Physical" message to the corrupt b******s at the CIA instead of the IRS. I think its time we do something similar to what happened in Iran where they demolished the people at the embassy, except, we go in, and we take charge of any government building in the U.S. with force, just as it should have always been.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Dont be too quick to judge, you'll have your day soon enough.
It's easy to talk when it's not you in the cross hairs.
Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Force is the only option now. That is a good idea. There is only the need for the will to act.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

You are funny. I'm still trying to figure out if you are pretending to be ignorant or if you actually are quite that ignorant.

What a GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT way to start a reply!

No matter, I don't appreciate you calling anybody a "wackjob" simply because they do not align with YOUR views on society.

I don’t care about what you appreciate and gave a logical reason as to why this man is a wackjob. It has nothing to do with my views on society and everything he has left his wife and family to endure.

I beg your pardon, but who are you to tell anyone what they can or can't deny?

I’m EMPIRE, the same person who correctly called this man a wackjob for doing a disservice to his wife and family.

I think the man is a patriot and will go down as one. If he were my father, I would only be more proud. Of course I would be sad at my loss, but I am not so selfish as to think that is is all about me; which is something you reek of. You feel that if someone doesn't agree with your views they are wrong.

You’re blind patriotism prohibits you from seeing the obvious, so of course you would think he is going to go down as a patriot, but a patriot to whom? So called patriots who post youtube videos? Country bumpkin militiamen? Moreover, I never said if someone doesn’t agree with my views they are wrong. You don’t have to agree with my views, but take a look at the family. Was he irresponsible? Any person of reasonable sanity will say yes, and as a father and husband, he has FAILED to live up to his obligations to his family. He has done nothing but left his family in shambles and emotionally broken, but you’re selfish and see nothing wrong with this.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

No, you get over yourself, Captain America.

The handwriting is on the wall... it goes a little something like this:

Dear America,

I sacrificed unconditionally for you. Now it is time for you to either heed my words and fight for your rights to freedom, or continue living under the road to tyranny. Do not let my message die in vain, but instead use this as an example - a calling - that the people WILL BE HEARD and that we will not sit back in silence any longer.

I don’t see you doing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanything! Yes I do! You’re armchair quarterbacking!

That is the writing I read on the wall. I didn't really need the pep talk, but I'm sure it will help everyone else to realize the truth. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

More idiots may do the same as this wackjob, and it will never create a dent. Accept the fact that the government owns you, that you will never be free, and that a revolution will never occur. If not, continue on with your delusions of grandeur, but don’t expect the more sane citizenry to accept your lunacy.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

What exactly are you doing? TALKING!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You don't know what I've had to endure or what my family had to endure. Get a grip on reality and realize nothing will ever be done to better the situation.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Positive-thinking people can be radical and yet achieve a lot of change, but most "radicals"" follow the same neurotic pattern, suffering from paranoia, anti-social behavior and lack of self esteem.

Your average "radical" acts selfishly; they need an identity, a justification for their lives of incomplete success, or a reason to believe they have a soul. Your honest dissident acts from love of existence itself, and hate of all that threatens it with destruction or lowered degrees of beauty.

This isn't accomplished by selfish acts that only call attention to oneself.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
For those like "EMPIRE" who thinks nothing can be done, those are the people who have already lost hope, which is sad.

There is always a way. The solution to our problem is to forcefully remove the criminals from their positions and introduce a democratic system to the United States.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shieldedwolf

I haven't lost hope. I have hope, which is why I'm making the moves to leave the country. You're going to be the one stuck here, I'm not.

How are you going to remove these criminals? Let me hear your ideas.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hahahah EMPIRE you are a true coward if what you say is true. You won't escape anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Your view on life will only bring you more suffering. The war in Iraq is starting to open the eyes of many people who had their minds locked into thinking our govt and the higher ups could do no wrong. The children of Iraq will not die in vain. Nor will the soldiers. They are all a piece of the puzzle. Think butterfly effect my friend. All of this is happening so people will finally start to SEE whats been going on. Dont be so sure everything is lost yet

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There are enough people now that see what is going on. All we need now is a dark knight.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

What exactly are you doing? TALKING!

I am expressing what should be done, unfortunately, if there were enough people to pick up a gun and slay these fools, I would have joined myself. You live to die for something, not just breathe fresh air, eat, drink, work and piss to try and sustain a suitable "Short" lifespan of say, 70 to 90 or 100 if your lucky.

What I see from your comments is that you would rather try and reason with these people or try, or better yet, let them enslave you. There is only one reason why the US has got so much corruption and that's because We let corruption happen and doing so, the majority are p***ies. Thats right, p***ies. Too afraid to act on what is wrong. Let me tell you something, Humanity isn't going to see the light of becoming a type-1 civilization, we're all on the path to extinction buddy and don't think you can hop off that train.

Calling Joseph a wackjob doesn't accomplish anything nor does one's word even amount to what this guy did. He had balls and he had enough of them to act.

By the way, its a forum, we are all speaking, and I'm speaking of an act that we should take. Some will listen, some wont, but don't go laying that card down on the table.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There should begin a thread of discussion about what people think about action against the criminality going on from governments and military and so on.

Not about what to do about it because god knows Big Brother is listening.

Who has the will to act?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shieldedwolf

You'll be stuck in America and the true coward is the guy this thread pertains to.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I am expressing what should be done, unfortunately, if there were enough people to pick up a gun and slay these fools, I would have joined myself. You live to die for something, not just breathe fresh air, eat, drink, work and piss to try and sustain a suitable "Short" lifespan of say, 70 to 90 or 100 if your lucky.

Translation: “I’m an armchair quarterback and will never lead by example.”

What I see from your comments is that you would rather try and reason with these people or try, or better yet, let them enslave you.

No. You don’t get it. There is no reasoning with them. Americans are already enslaved, you’ve been enslaved, you simply didn’t get the memo or spent too much time in front of the idiot box and couldn’t read the writing on the wall.

There is only one reason why the US has got so much corruption and that's because the majority are p***ies. Thats right, p***ies. Too afraid to act on what is wrong. Let me tell you something, Humanity isn't going to see the light of becoming a type-1 civilization, we're all on the path to extinction buddy and don't think you can hop off that train.

Humanity may not become a type-1 civ, so what? You talk about the majority are p****** and if that’s the case, your so-called revolution is doomed before it starts.

Calling Joseph a wackjob doesn't accomplish anything nor does one's word even amount to what this guy did. He had balls and he had enough of them to act.

The man was a wackjob. He brought shame and misery upon his family. They can’t even hold their heads up high now. He was selfish, irresponsible, and no amount of blind patriotism from arm chair qb’s will change this simple truth.

By the way, its a forum, we are all speaking, and I'm speaking of an act that we should take. Some will listen, some wont, but don't go laying that card down on the table.

An act we should take? If it is an act we should take, why aren’t you taking action? Again, I don’t support such foolishness, you do, so why aren’t you leading by example?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shieldedwolf
There should begin a thread of discussion about what people think about action against the criminality going on from governments and military and so on.

Not about what to do about it because god knows Big Brother is listening.

Who has the will to act?

Big Brother can listen all he wants but I do assure you that if there were agents knocking on my door, I guarantee you that that's the last door they would ever see. Your going to die anyways, right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join