It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into small building in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

A small plane was seen crashing into a small Austin office building earlier today.

From reports I've just seen on CNN already, they're quick not to call it a terrorist attack and yet anecdotal reports from people who saw this crash reported the plane didn't act in distress and that the only odd thing about it was that it is flying low.

Also, apparently there are FBI and other offices around in this area. I wonder if someone in there was getting too close to something they shouldn't have for something coming soon and they took care of him?

So far no reports of who or how many were in the small plane, and two people have been sent to the hospital.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Soon, the building will turn to dust and collapse into its own footprint, right? That's what always happens when planes crash into buildings, right?

I'm sure its size relative to the building is far larger than a 757 relative to the WTC, so the collapse should happen in well under an hour.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is the size of the amount of fuel in a fully loaded (which they weren't) 767 next to one of the twin towers.

new topics

join