It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Years in the making, WW3 comming up....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First off, I am not implicated with any group, or member of any organization that has any agenda whatsoever. This is a very long post, so if you don’t like it, then don’t read. Furthermore I am not a truther, a birther, a conspiracist, a nutjob or “insert any other label here” type person. I’m like many of you here, I am just different. Those of you who do not respect me, my thread or opinions, have every right too.. And I will not waste my time with biased un-researched bashing of my thread, since it’s in my right to ignore you. This being said….

I am a simple man that does not believe that any government has been our friend. I do not believe in the mainstream media, because so much of what is said is fake. I do not believe that any truth can come from our leaders, from bankers, from CEO’s… I simply do not believe in the system, period. And not a single soul in here is going to convince me that we absolutely need a government. There is no such thing as an uncorrupted politician, news anchor, or intelligence agency.

But the people under them are not as corrupted. You for instance, the reader of this text, and me the writer, are both peons in this big chessboard, of human existence. We are both leaders and slaves. Our minds are open to new possibilities but we are also maintained in this system for control. Let me paint you a picture that I believe to be the most closest to the truth. Maybe after that we can stop being peons and stop denying our ignorance……

Back a few years before the end of the Second World War, radar systems downed a few ships that were not from around here. Not from this solar system. Believed to be secret weapons from both sides, they were taken away to secret hideaways. Out of these downed ships the Allies and Axis discovered a lot of neat stuff. Most important was the way to construct advanced technology. This is how I believe the nazi had the first aircraft powered by a jet engine. But let’s not forget silicone, advanced circuitry, advanced power generation and control… most fabulous ideas…. Some of the physics even helped to build the first nuclear bomb. I am not saying that they had Pentiums built before the end of the Second World War, just that the technology came from the ships reverse-engineering.

Now even though there is a lot of proof out there that shows “devine” intervention from “flying chariots” in our ancient past, and that such interventions have been present throughout history, I will no theorize on the knowledge that predates our century. I will only take into account the past 100 or so years. Simpler for us to relate to.

But I can tell you that from the moment, our worldwide governments got their hands on those ships. The world changed forever. The CIA and NSA were started as fronts for intelligence gathering, but also as a way of assessing threats from other “foreign nations”. By the time that the Roswell incident had happened, the government already had an enormous amount of reports on these crafts. Imagine the weight of their knowledge at that point and time…. We finally had confirmation, that we were no longer alone in the universe. And since it is in human nature to fear what is unknown, the first question they needed to answer was: Are they a threat?

Well as time passed and NSA had found ways to communicate, meetings were organized. These meetings held treaties between the United States and these different people. But one of those treaties was with a hostile species. And that would be were the cattle mutilation comes in. I will not speculate on why, but just what has been proven. And there is no doubt that people got abducted, and cattle, mutilated.

At a point “they” became a problem, a pest of sorts. This is where the bilderburg group was needed. As the problem became of international concern, a group of the wealthiest and most powerful people from all over the world met to discuss it. And what happens when you give power, to a group of individuals that already hunger for more? Well it’s like giving an alcoholic a keg of infinite beer. So everybody drank and drank. I think that’s what made the problem worst. In fact that is how the constitution got thrown out, and it’s how the United States lost its sovereignty. That’s how power balanced over from the elected officials, over to the bankers and powerful influential people.

Now there is not enough money in this entire world, to resolve world issues and prepare for an offensive on every front. This treaty and its implications, they mentioned the cooperation of both “people” in sacrificing either technology or human souls. As far as this went, nobody really followed “protocol” and both were trying to have their cake and eat it too. Both parties were trying to take advantage of each other. But once the ball had started , there was no way to go back and we had made a mistake so big nothing could ever resolve it.

It is very unclear to me, how humanity has survived up to now. Considering that every advanced society meeting a less advanced one, usually destroys it, every time. Either the testimonies are all wrong and take into account a negative viewpoint, or we got very very lucky.

Majestic 12 was created to control the information and agencies, into assimilation of everything as a single and clear committee. At some point they were one of the most powerful committees in the world. They had total decisions on what was happening. They tried to extort their “foreign friends” and got burned. And even if I hate the fact that everything was hidden from us, I cannot help but consider that the actions they have taken have not yet destroyed or bestowed annihilation upon us. Not yet anyways. So I guess they probably had to take a few right turns.

MJ-12 was a group of 12 people that had inside information about all the ongoing affairs with other species here on earth. The cover up needed to be perfect as to fool everyone. Our society cannot survive the truth. That is how we gave away the sovereignty of the human race. So instead of facing life altering changes to our society, we had a group with tentacles reaching out to everywhere. That’s what you call a shadow government. They slowly grew in influence until they had total control and governance.

Continued on next post ====>

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is why when “conspiracists” talk about the last real president of the United States; they usually talk about John F Kennedy. (will not undergo the “why did kennedy get killed question” but a lot of you might get it on your own)

Now all of this power and all of these secrets do not come in cheap. Bases needed to be built to hide everything. Staff had to be paid. And all of this needed to be untraceable. So part of this untraceable fund came directly from the discretionary fund of the president. Other funds were redirected from the U.S air force and other Government run agencies.

This is where MJ-12 and the Builderburg got the idea to get involved into the black market. So basically the shadow government arranged for illicit drugs and weapons, and cargo to be shipped and stocked and sold. Using the CIA as a front, while the competition was illiminated, an aggressive over expansion of control took place. They took control, of every illicit market possible. Now we are talking of enormous sums of money needed to research, and bring the most brilliant minds from everywhere and to keep the secret. And best of all…. IF something became traceable they could just turn on their own guys and illiminate the problem. Some other guy would take it’s place. And this is evident even today. How do you think its possible to have so much dope available on the black market. Considering that “suspected terrorists” are immediately found nowadays.

Ok so now imagine this, bankers, the same that have always created war and genocide, have complete control over the people. All they needed to run everything from behind the scenes, was a galactic threat. Now anything that could remotely awaken the people becomes a threat. This is why you talk about 9/11, the tsunamis, the red cross, Katrina, Haarp, CIA drug deals, NSA mind alteration, Al Qaieda, London Bombing, Roswell, Embassador Krill , you automatically get their attention. Even this thread, my phone, your conversations. Everything is recorded. Even the web is filled with people paid up to keep the conversation going on forums. Discredit people. How do you even think they keep everything secret? Every time a thread is created and someone discredits the rulling elite they will fight back. Someone is there to discredit you if you speak against them.

Now Again I will be audacious enough to mention a few conspiracies that can all be linked to the bilderburgs, Ex-mj12 and military complex.

Roswell incident /Cuban missile crisis/JFK/Marylin Monroe/The Vietnam war/9/11/ Katrina/ tsunami/Haiti/ Economic collapse/ . Just so many of them to mention, it doesn’t even make sense to have it all exposed. The scope of the corruption and the power this group has, is beyond belief. This is why plausible deniability is always used. But they have had their paws on every event I have mentioned above.

I cannot still conceive that the people be so uninterested in everything I just mentioned. I mean just 9/11 is enough of a conspiracy to overthrow a government. I mean everything that happened, and the people still prefer to follow peer pressure, then to have their own thoughts.

Now were do we fit in all of this story. I mean you and me. The normal people that don’t really care much for politics. You and me we rely on the mainstream media to get information. Who do you think owns these companies? Well yes of course, members of the bilderburgs. Who owns the government ? yes again the Builderbergs. Who owns the police, the military, the President and chief of staff? Of course the builderberg. Who own technology that is 2000 years ahead of our time? Who has been fighting against it’s own people ? Who has been hiding the biggest coverup in all of the worlds history? Who is going to start another world war? What country is the new nazi state? Who has just lost power the same way germany had lost theirs?

So we have but a few enemies, everything to keep us occupied, fighting each other, but nothing on what really matters. On what humanity needs to do to become the next evolving race.

Food for thought….

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"Listen to this incredible audio recording of a speech made by JFK before the American Newspaper Publishers Association where he warns the press about the secret societies that are the real power in global affairs."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
there wont be a World War III, nobody is that stupid, i think we all have learned from the first and second world wars

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At least one prophecy came true an that one is There will be Wars an rumours of Wars, remain nutral an only observe the sadness of the dark side, Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

I think the elite have also learned something as well. war is good. as long as we are at war, anyone and everyone can join in for it to become a world war.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hey i believe in world war 3. it's to much backstabbing going on in foreign relations for their not to be. i know a few nations are getting tired of us and just want to take us over as their territory. mostly probably china. ant it doesnt help we are in debt with them and they keep buying up our stuff. well i have a lil arsenal just in case. im SO FOR the 2nd amendment. rather die on my feet then live on my knees

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

This is some good stuff and info that I haven't heard before. Where are you getting all the alien stuff from? How do you know they met with the hostile aliens and who are the hostile ones? How did the mj12 try to extort the aliens?

You have a good post here but your title is all wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We learn from our mistakes, and repeat history with new technology, that's the only dif.

I had a dream i was forcefully recruited into WW3 and there were strange translucent pills taken along with the food in the mess hall... and invisible helicopters that only became visible once the down-force pushed all the sand and debris out from underneath as they approach the ground.

maybe it was just an AI produced dream projected into my head and many others in hopes of creating the higher likely hood of manifest destiny.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I had a hard time comming up with a title. Guess your right it's not much of a title.... I have writen most of the sources down on a word doc. Get back to you on that a bit later...(took me 2 days between calls at the job to get this post up, ill follow up as soon as I can)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Alright nice thread, So what kind of evidence do you have? When will WWIII go down? I am a skeptic myself and over time I have seen threads like this come and go, but one thing always remain PROOF, or the LACK there of..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WW5 at least:

WW3 - Cold War
WW4 - GWOT

WW5 - your theory

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
isnt the war on iraq WWIII?

I mean US has invaded Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, what else am i forgetting?

top topics

join