It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
info on the bomb threats

www.huffingtonpost.com...

confirmed

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Fox news just said he intentionally set his own house on fire then proceeded to crash his plane into the IRS building. They are saying it was intentional.

Intentional doesn't = terrorism.

I think it'll turn out to be an american tax payer who's fed up.

link   
Its early, best to post information and not get carried away. Pick the pieces after all the jigsaw is built...respects

link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom

Originally posted by Avamarguy

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
So now all we need to know is the guy's name.

Joseph Andrew Stack- CNN

Across the nation, GOPers are crying at the news that the pilot doesn't have a Muslim-sounding name.

I haven't heard any name yet, can you update other than assuming someone will be racist?

It was something like Joseph Stack...something like that....but I didn't hear it clearly.

But definitely Beck and Hannity are pissed off it isn't a muslim name.

link   
Another Texas "incident" with a Democratic President in Texas. Instead of Janet Reno we know have "Big Sister" Napolitano.

They are just going to have a hey day with this. This is terrible and the government goons are going to swoop in and take advantage of a terrible situation. Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just a guy who decided to take things into his own hands domestic terrorism style. No need to raise the alarms.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
two f-16 launched after the plane has crashed,dumases should have launched after plane was stolen,IMHO. gubment at its finest.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
CNN is confirming the guy was married and has a daughter.

He apparently lit the house on fire with them still in it. They were both rescued thankfully.

[edit on 18/2/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Joseph Stack? Can you provide a link to confirm that? Anyone else know who the guy's name is?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Salt Lake City Superintendent of Airport Operations Dave Korzep says the FBI and airport police are on scene searching the plane.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN confirms this was intentional.

The pilot of the plane had set his house on fire beforehand, stole the plane and crashed it intentionally, a federal official told CNN

[edit on 2/18/10 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I hope Alex Jones and David Icke talk about this on their show today. I think it's great that David Icke can discuss this with Alex as it's happening.

what I'm saying is, if this is a false flag, you have the two best people at the helm to break it down.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wtf is this I hear about a bomb threat on a plane in Denver?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now is the time to start gathering information. Save website pages, tweets and statuses. Let's keep an eye on the story as it evolves and changes. There will be discrepancies all along the way and its important to distance ourselves from the msm and find alternative sources to confirm things ourselves.

MBF

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They are saying that this is domestic terrorism. They are also saying that the IRS has offices in the building. Since they are calling this man a terrorist, is he really the terrorist or the people that drove him to the point that he felt this was his only way out of his situation. I personally know how it is to have to deal with government criminals. They can do you any way they want and there isn't much that you can do about it. I have been fighting them for over 10 years and have just got a LITTLE justice out of them last month. I doubt they will compensate me for my losses which are considerable. I feel like this will only increase until the government starts showing "The People" a little respect. You know that WE are really the bosses of this country.

link   
Oh my!

Another 911 on 2/18/10.

We have been warned.

link   
LOL my wife just said the revolution has started. She does not even come to this forum.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

TOTALLY agree with you on this! My guy is a private pilot and he's been telling me how few "regulations and rules" there truly are regarding small planes and airports.

This is smelling fishy to me...

link   
it really pisses me off when people, who want to kill themselves, hurt other people, your pathetic, kill yourself nobody cares, but leave innocent other people out of it, i have no pity for those people

link   
CNN reports it's Joeseph Andrew Stack.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join