It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Federal official tells CNN: Pilot of crashed Austin, TX plane set his house on fire, stole the plane from airport & crashed it into bldg.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
regardless of whether it was a terrorist attack from another country or not this was a terrorist attack, if the guy flew the plane into the building intentionally then it was a terrorist attack, maybe not the kind we all think of, but when someone deliberately causes harm to many people they would be labled as a terrorist, he caused terror and he did it on purpose

I don't agree with this.

Someone can just be a nut case and have no motive. OR their motive just wanting to commit suicide and take revenge on something or someone.

If we start labeling EVERYTHING as terrorism...it loses their meaning. Terrorists mean to spread terror...and usually have a cause that they want the terror connected to.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
JOSEPH ANDREW STACK - name

3 names.....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
So now all we need to know is the guy's name.

Joseph Andrew Stack- CNN

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This is a horrible scenario for those injured and killed...but if it affects income tax returns, then there will be a lot more 'victims'...possibly even me

Yeah, I would forget about your tax returns considering people died. I'm sure things will be sorted out somewhere else anyway, or there will be some kind of compensation. They probably have fire-proof cabinets and all that, especially if the FBI and CIA work out of the same building.

link   
Update:

KXAN-TV Austin: pilot is Joseph Andrew Stack. He is a software engineer

[edit on 18-2-2010 by infinite]

link   
Tune into GCN 90.1
Alex Jones is discussing this and it looks like that this was definitely not an "accident".
You can check Alex online as well. Lots of good info.

link   
CNN " worried about the structural integrity of the building"

link   
okay, tin foil hat time: this incident will be used to restrict the flying of private planes, even though the plane was stolen. Ha, it fits nicely in their blame the good citizen.

link   
I smell a false flag event here guys. Someone was getting close to something and the TPTB decided to take action against this person while taking care of some other motives to progress their agenda.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Joseph Andrew Stack- CNN

Across the nation, GOPers are crying at the news that the pilot doesn't have a Muslim-sounding name.

link   
National: getting reports of 2 commercial flights being diverted due to bomb threats. NORAD launches for safety. All after Austin, TX crash.

Can we confirm this?!?!

link   
My gosh, we should look to see what the previous poster posted instead of everyone postin the same nformation!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wonder what the chances are of this guy being a ATS member?

I can smell a Tea Party/Glenn Beck backlash over this.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avamarguy

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Joseph Andrew Stack- CNN

Across the nation, GOPers are crying at the news that the pilot doesn't have a Muslim-sounding name.

I haven't heard any name yet, can you update other than assuming someone will be racist?

link   

Official: TX crash doesn't appear crime, terror
WASHINGTON – A law enforcement official says the crash of a small plane into a building in Austin, Texas does not initially appear to be the result of a crime or terrorism.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to publicly discuss the incident, and investigators are still responding to the scene of a seven-story office building in Austin.

yahoo

Um what? Since when did an anonymous quote from an anonymous law enforcement official become OFFICIAL???

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SEEWHATUDO]

link   
agreed. false flag maybe for MARTIAL LAW??? jus an idea

link   
reply to post by infinite

2 F-16s from Ellington Field in Houston were launched just in case.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
National: getting reports of 2 commercial flights being diverted due to bomb threats. NORAD launches for safety. All after Austin, TX crash.

Can we confirm this?!?!

This is all I could find on the NORAD website:

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. -- North American Aerospace Defense Command launched two F-16 fighter aircraft from Ellington Field in Houston today to conduct an air patrol in response to the crash of a civilian aircraft into a building in Austin, Texas.

“This response from NORAD is a prudent precaution and consistent with our response to recent similar air incidents,” said Jamie Graybeal spokesperson for NORAD.

www.norad.mil...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Guys, there have been TWO OTHER bombs threats.

NORAD has scrambled fighters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join