It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, here goes.... The bomb threat plane was bound from Denver to San Fran, and diverted to Salt Lake City, where it is now located.... Anyone want to tell me where the IRS headquarters is located??? I'll give myself a " C'mon Man " on that one, what a reach.....

* this is in reply to a poster on another thread who suggested the two incident's might be linked, forgive me.....

[edit on 18-2-2010 by freetree64]

MBF

link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
You people are idiots for comparing this to 9/11. Look up the fact a B-52 hit the Empire State Building and compre that. Not a damn Cessna at 252mph, high bank, and a half tank of fuel into a 5 story building. Idiots.

I think that was a B-25 that hit the Empire State Building.

link   
reply to post by inbound

Debate for this:

How many people own any vehicles without a license?
Cars, motorcycles, boat...etc.

I know a few. Hundred.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well we are in last resort standards. The government no longer listens unless something like this forces them to.

I can't help but to look at this and smile. My day has actually been brightened.

Violence is happening all of the time, but at least this violence is in the name of good - a greater tomorrow.

This will only be the beginning.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What I'd like to know, is just more details of exactly how bad the IRS did screw this guy up? Cause they screwed me up one time, when I paid them, and they credited my check to someone else, and even though I was sitting there with a letter from the bank and a copy of the cleared check, which they looked up and saw on their microfilm, they wouldn't give ME credit for paying MY bill until THEY figured out who THEY gave MY money to.

They will make you crazy. Just Crazy.

I never once felt like flying a plane into a building, but strangling someone did enter my mind as a fantasy to relieve the stress.

As for saying "This person is no role model or hero" Well, no, he's not one in MY book, but that's subjective. Bin Ladin is probably someone's role model/hero. I personally don't think he fits the bill, but it just irks me when anyone tries to imply how I should or should not think.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone. I live about four miles from that building, but that doesn't matter. It just gives me perspective. This man hated the IRS, it's clear. I was wondering why he didn't fly that plane into the main IRS service center about 15 miles south of it, though. If he'd hit the right spot, he could've destroyed the mainframes and tape storage holding all the tax records for everyone in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. I guarantee he knew where the main service center was; everyone around here does. It's such a more-obvious target. And then it hit me.

The only person who died was apparently himself. If he'd hit the service center, he'd have killed hundreds of people, even if he did it at two in the morning, because it's tax season and they're very busy in there. And that's why he didn't do it. This man wanted to become a martyr. He was striking a blow in the war we are ALL engaged in, the war against greed gone wild. Joseph Andrew Stack... the martyr of 2/18.

Hero or not, guys?

link   
link to Joe Stakc's anit- big broter manifesto aiming at the irs, which was the building that was hit....

www.businessinsider.com...

link   
reply to post by Xterrain

On the empire state building, It was not a B-52.... for god's sake... the incident happened back before the 50's .... dang

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
# RT @KVUE: Georgetown airport officials say federal officials have sealed the airport. 7 minutes ago

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What constitutes a terrorist attack? People who attack federal buildings or any building? WTC wasn't a federal building after all.
So is someone a terrorist if they rammed a truck load of explosives into a Walmart?
Was Patty Hearst among terrorist 30+ years ago? Was the assassination of JFK a terrorist act? Was Pearl Harbor ever labeled a terrorist act? This is a new word meant to instill perpetual fear into us because the psychological effect really plays on ones psyche over time!

Personally I am so sick of hearing this term especially now that they'll be adding 'domestic terrorist' attack to the list.
So every and any one who commits an act of violence is now duped a terrorist? This is quite a brilliant mind-conditioning tactic.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS FUNNY OR ARE "SMILING" AT THIS...YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND STUPID...THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING AT ALL..DONT YOU SEE WHAT THIS CAN BE USED AS IN THE MSM NOW? YOU ARE DISGUSTING TO THINK THAT VIOLENCE IS A GOOD THING EVEN IF THINGS ARE BAD IN THE COUNTRY...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

well sure, but are they registered and titled to them? I own a boat, no license required. I own a car- registered and titled to me. license required- not sure how you would tag and insure it without one. The plane is registered to him. I know nothing about pilot's licenses, but I would imagine if you owned one(in your name) and stored it in an airport, somewhere along the way you would need a license. Also I would imagine the company insuring it would want a copy.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

link no longer working. You didn't happen to get a screen shot by any chance?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by patmac]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Not a hero, perhap's an upset individual, without a GPS, or Google map's, and innocent's should never be involved in any kind of misguided attack, no matter how it may seem right in his principles.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

you are a pig. I cant believe you think this is a good thing. I dont see violence a good thing at this point in time and should ONLY be a last resort. How do you not realize that the MSM is going to use this to demonize people like me and you? Its so obvious that nothing good will come out of this for the common tea party person or truther...I really hope you think over what you just said

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS FUNNY OR ARE "SMILING" AT THIS...YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND STUPID...THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING AT ALL..DONT YOU SEE WHAT THIS CAN BE USED AS IN THE MSM NOW? YOU ARE DISGUSTING TO THINK THAT VIOLENCE IS A GOOD THING EVEN IF THINGS ARE BAD IN THE COUNTRY...

I guess someone should have told those who fought the American Revolution that. I guess they should have continued talking with the Brits for years to come. We might still be held by Britain today.

I feel really sorry for his wife and daughter. They'll be recovering from this for years to come.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
According to FlightAware, the plane was registered in Lincoln, CA. Previous address or different guy, or neither?

Anyone have a flightaware account that can get the history of this plane?

Was this even the plane?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This can only to serve to expand domestic surveillance and strip our freedoms even further. That is exactly what everyone will be asking, "Why wasn't this prevented?" The reply will be, "We didn't have the appropriate tools and resources in place to catch this in time. We have since expanded our efforts to be able to thwart this type of behavior in the future."

link   
I think everyone should check out his suicide note. It should be posted all over the country.

link   
i blame the IRS, if they wouldn't continually screw over the American People, then this probably wouldn't have happened, granted this man probably wasn't paying his taxes and it was his fault, but the IRS screws good people all the time, what if this was a case like that?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join