It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager, 15, who posted video of Ku Klux Klan hanging black man online becomes youngest to be charg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
this is bad news for all the muslims whos very faith and 'holy' book incites race hatred constantly and openly, calling for the murder of all 'non believers'

its about time some of these pieces of legislation were put to CORRECT use stopping that 'faith' which is clearly just a made up piece of doctorine to excuse people from certain countries for being violent

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This kid or kids of this mindset are becoming more and more obvious in the UK, some of you seem to be unaware that this happened in Britain, we don't have Ghetto's although many may disagree because of the way yobs have been allowed to take over certain areas, and we don't have people packing our bags at supermarkets, unless it's a local cadet battery or scout group, or you answer yes when the cashier asks do we need help packing bags.

My Daughter once used the word N****** and she was instantly put right and taught it wasn't just a word or a joke, and she never used any kind of comment like that again, we have a responsibility to our kids, and it includes teaching the rights and wrongs of the World, I don't agree with some of the things my Daughter witnesses online, but I accept I was once a kid, and believe me a lot worse than most of the dickheads who roam the streets late at night looking for trouble, I learnt hard lessons and learnt them quickly as did many kids back in the 70's.

There are several things I will not tolerate from my kids, number 1 being any kind of racism, prejudice, discrimination aimed at others, I remember a South African Family who moved into our area when I was a kid, and I lived in a place called Toxteth, one of the districts which witnessed rioting in the early 80's, at the time it was thought to be racist riots, which wasn't true, it was rioting against the way Policing was done in that area by the then chief constable Kenneth Oxford, the same thing happened in several parts of different cities, anyhow these kids from South Africa went around using the South African equivalent of what this kid said c*****, they did it once or twice then paid the price for it from the local residents, mostly White, the naivety of those kids back then believing nobody would understand what the meaning was, I remember their Mother being shocked at the peoples reaction to her sons, because she came from a place before Mandella was released from Prison, and saw it as a normal way of life.

It has to remain the responsibility of the parents to make sure their kids are aware that this is not the normal way of life, but a minority of ignorant people, with not much in the way of consideration, or the facts of Nature for that matter, meaning the colour of a persons skin is only down to chemicals produced by the body to allow it to survive in different climates, amongst other Biological necessities, Melatonin.

melatonin noun /mel.əˈtəʊ.nɪn/US pronunciation symbol/-ˈtoʊ-/ n [U] specialized a hormone in the body which produces changes in skin colour and is involved in continuing biorhythms such as our daily sleep pattern

It's not about race, I don't consider myself to be of the British race, and I doubt many consider themselves members of the American race?

Melatonin is the only difference between Mandella and myself, maybe it's down to lack of education, if any of us had the answer it wouldn't be a topic.

I am not even saying it is down to this kids Parents, but the fact remains they should have had more of a grip on this kid, and I am not letting the kid off the hook, he has to pay the consequence's for his stupid actions, or maybe we should teach Biology in a deeper form than we are currently.

It's sad very sad that this kind of ignorance is not about to go away any time soon, I am all for freedom of speech, but not at the expense of another innocent persons rights to live without fear, no matter how much we think we have a right too, and every one of us has something we would not want someone screaming in the places we visit, no matter how liberated we are.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

"Some may say the Rothchilds are controlling the world,

Some may say the Jews are controlling the world,

Some may say Aliens are controlling the world."

Ahh, I thought that the Rothchilds ARE alien Jews
(just kidding)

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
People can post videos of hostages being brutally beheaded yet this kid can't demonstrate quote unquote "How to stab a 'N'"

Do I agree with this kid? No.

Do I think he should be charged with a crime? The precedent says no.

Anyone here ever been to rotten .com (not promoting just using it as an example mods)? I wouldn't recommend it but it is a great example why this is over-censorship.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's the bigger moral story here? this Teen for wanting to re-show History and having a opinion about it, or a majority imposing their views on this Teen labelling him as "Mentally Challenged" for having a Opinionated mind.

You cant sweep History under the rug in the hope it'll be forgotten, that way NAZIIsm will repeat itself and the only thing achieved will be yet more hatred and bloodshed aimed towards a minority of ethnic races.

Its also ironic the very same week this Teen has been charged for this, the Mein Kamp book is being re-released in Germany after 70 years. Welcome to Dictatorship Britain.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join