It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Flying men of africa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone

i was watching a show not long ago i've forgot it's name now

the programme was about an african man travelling through africa trying to discover secrets or something all i know is that a local african took him to some hollow rocks and told him that people used these for music thousands of years ago then he mentioned something about flying men and that they lived in the mountains the local took him up the mountain they climbed for a while and you could see why the local thought they had wings

When they reached the area there was a few buildings and the local told him that they we're made out of soil from ant nests these building have been there for hundreds of years and because they live in a hole in the mountain they've been perfectly preserved.. the local told him that these men we're red and they had the power to fly

What i'm thinking is we're these red flying men Aliens,Fallen Angels or the Annunaki in any way?

or we're they just more Experiments like we are of the annunaki

tell me what you think i'll look for the link to the video of it if i find it i'll post it so everyone can have a look

UfoRevealer

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, I do have this picture, I took it from a website where they were heavily discussing the Anunnaki ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad51d8c2f7d6.jpg[/atsimg]

And this one has a 'mark' on it that Ive seen before, cant remember where though...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd07b21356be.jpg[/atsimg]

If there was 'flying men' there, I doubt they had wings, right ? Shams or wimanas (?) would be the tool of choice !

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Interesting thread idea.

Secondly, what site are those from, chembreather? I always love reading more of the annunaki, if only just for good fiction (IMHO)

[Mod Edit - quote to Reply to tab]

[edit on 18/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes, these drawings are from the royal family collection unearthed along the Tigris Euphrates area from a royal tomb.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

None of these people appear to be red though

i can't find a link anywhere but it's pretty interesting stuff you have there i'll keep searching if i find anything i'll post it

UfoRevealer

top topics

join