It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am trying to put a picture on my Avatar but cant log in for some reason!

It takes me to media, I log in but puts me back to the log in page and says please log in, ven though I have username and password for existing ATS account!

Now do I have to make a seperate account for media or do I use exisiting ATS account?

Also media has been down for days of me trying, keeps saying check back later.

Some assistance would be appreciated please as my profile looks vey plane and boring.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Well as far as i know it works much like BTS does in that you have to put in the exact same username and password to get in.

And the media isn't down or anything as i can log in, infact i'm in it now uploading pic's

But you may have to wait for a mod to come and help you out with the rest but that's all i can add right now.

Also if you want then give a link of what you want for an avatar and i'll get it up for you on my account and then i'll send you the link so you can use it since you can't get into your own media profile just now.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I think it must be disabled just on my account then, thanks for your quick response and help though, its a piccy of me but its on my p.c at the moment.

guess I'll have to wait for a mod.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

I see, and sorry i couldn't have been any more help, I'm still sort of new myself i guess and i'm still learning.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Have you changed your ATS password recently? If so, you need to log into MATS using your old password. The username/password is for ATS and MATS; however, when you change your password at ATS it does not change for MATS.

ATS is undergoing a huge change, so at times, MATS could possibly be down.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have changed my password , thank you, I'll try this now.

well I requested new password, , came through to email quick, clicked link for password to be sent, still waiting for this now.

guess I'll have to be patient.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I requested a new password a while ago and never got an email. I changed my email on ATS/BTS and it didn't help in MATS.

It was suggested to me, as Greeneyedleo said, to use your old password.

I keep trying old ones and finally got one to work.

Good luck..I find it a bit twitchy to use.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Finally got it working, thanks to all that responded.

For some reason, ATS media password was going to junk mail.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am trying to find a cool animated avatar of Otimus Prime transformer for my grandson he wants me to use it as my avatar any Idea's where to find animated avatars or space avatars that glow??? I seen some really cool stuff on here. Can you just get stuff from anywhere and save it to ya PC and upload it or ???? need some help... on this hmmmm

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Problem has been solved.

Thread closed.

For the above member:

[edit on February 20th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join