It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Elections, Who’s Job is on the Line?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

26 Senators are in the hot seat this year. They have to defend their partisan politics, the way they voted, and what plans they have for the future. I have taken the liberty to link you to each Senator’s voting record, what they do is more important than what they say.

This country is in trouble, serious trouble, it’s time for party politics to end. It’s time for people to really be educated about who they vote for and what these people they elect are doing. If they aren’t doing something you want them to do, don’t vote for them. Forget what side of the aisle they side on, look at what they have done. Forget their name for an instant, and think about what they have accomplished, and what they mean to this country.

Check out your state, look at the policies they have endorsed, look at how they voted. Is this how you would have voted? If it’s not, then replace them. This is the time for change, this is the time that we can get real people into office, people who aren’t stuck in the partisan political cabal. People who have the best interests of the nation at heart.

Source: whatukno.com...

Time is coming for our opportunity to change this government. I have compiled a list of all the Senators that are up for election this year. Separated by political party and linked to their voting record (via projectvotesmart.org) so that you the American voter have the tools you need to make a really informed decision. This decision of yours makes for a better country. So my only advice is to really look at the Senator for your state and make sure that they are voting the way that you would. If they don't DON'T VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN.

You can change this government. It's up to you to decide who you want representing you in this government.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'll vote for the people and issues that will affect me personally; especially on a local level but in the grand scheme of things; I seriously doubt if different people will make any difference at all in system.

Corruption, nepotism, graft, greed and selfserving is the order of the day and it is so firmly entrenched that nothing short of a biblical cataclysm will change it.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

I'm thinking of moving to the west coast of Mexico where at least the corruption is out in the open and can actually work to one's benefit; and not hidden behind pious lies.

join