It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granny packs a punch!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So, earlier this week we had an "Epic beard man" 67 years old taking on a thug on a bus, now this!! It seems the elderly have been fighting back this month, good for them!! Now this new epic action from the elderly.. A 75 year old woman decking a robberer with a check out gun! One has to ask, whats going on!??

Go granny!!!

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm telling you man...... grandmas, don't # with them.

You can even mess with grandpas, but man, don't mess with grandmas....

My grandma, in her 80's, pshhh, scares the hell out of me, it's past the age of just hurting your ears, she'll pull em right off now!!!

Plus, after watching Legion (one of the worst movies i've ever seen second to Megan Foxes new movie, I waited a year to see legion, and it sucked, I want my money back!) and that old woman crawling on the walls, well I now have a phobia of babies to little children, and women over 70...... their just frightening!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Looks like Epic Beard Man's influence is starting to spread. Soon were probably gonna have an army of old people beating up thugs

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Looks like Epic Beard Man's influence is starting to spread. Soon were probably gonna have an army of old people beating up thugs

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlyer96

Lol that's what I'm talkin about! I would *really* like to see Slayer69's play-by-play breakdown of this one!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yup. Man I hope more stuff like this keeps coming, the magic of the Internet!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
maybe we can get epic beard man and our granny here to tag up and fight the ´thugs´ in the white house etc

or maybe a good WWF match

anyways you got to have respect for someone like this, thumbs up

[edit on 18-2-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

It's finally happening ... the old people ... they're taking back what belongs to them ...

We don't have much time ... we need to take out Florida before they band together into an unstoppable force ... and it will be too late ...

Seriously though ... We should underestimate the elderly ... they can really surprise you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I love it!!! If more people lost fear like that and started standing up for their rights and the rights of others, we could have a very beautiful thing on our hands.

These people should be given awards for their bravery! Absolutely wonderful! There is hope yet!

Thank you for the post.

new topics

top topics

join