Is the Tecumseh Curse hovering around Barack Obama?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong the light,
Dear Readers,

Once again the rumors of a possible Assassination of our President appear here in Predictions & Prophecies, as well as in many other forums that deal with the esoteric, something that for many is a sign of the possible return of the so called Tecumseh curse that has affected usually in a tragic way the life of many Presidents of the United States almost every 20 years as average since 1845.

However, I am wondering if this is really possible? if it can be factible that Barack Obama is one more link, the next one, in the so large chain of events that have agitated in a dramatic sense the life of the white house for more than 2 centuries?

To verify or deny this is so important to return to the begining of the Curse:

Who was Tecumseh? and what the strange powers that allow him to be able to curse in such a very effective way the Presidence of the USA?

Tecumseh or also named Tippecanoe, was the great Shawnee chief that was defeated by President Harrison, when he was still a general of the Army, and that killed his brother, the prophet or seer Tenskwatawa, that for many was the actual curser.

Since this curse have existed in average every 20 years a terrible thing happen to the President of America, many thing to have found that the comon factor of the curse, lets say its mathematical pattern is that affect the life or the goverment of any President elected in a year ended in zero, that is the reason for which this curse is also known as the zero year one.

The Presidents that fell supposely due this terrible curse have been:

William H Harrison, elected in 1840 and died in office in 1841,
Abraham Lincoln, elected in 1860 first time and Assassinated in 1865
James A. Garfield, elected in 1880, and Assassinated in 1881
William McKinley, elected in 1900, and Assassinated in 1901
Warren G. Harding, elected in 1920, and died in office in 1923
Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected for third occasion in 1940, and died in office in 1945
John F. Kennedy, elected in 1960, and Assassinated in 1963,

Many consider the curse misteriously broken with two Presidents that supposely have successfully overcomen it,

Ronald Reagan, elected in 1980.

George W. Bush , elected in 2000.

Nevertheless, there are certain so important facts that can clarify that this last claim is a little wrong or at least biased:

Ronald Reagan survived seriously injured, with a bullet at only one cmt of his heart, of an attempt of Assassination in 1981 and also he got, being President, something that has already proven by his biographers, the terrible Alzhheimer disease that prevented him to end normaly with all his mental faculties his second term.

It is very well known that the last years of his rule the trully power in the white house was performed by his close colaborators Gaspar Weimberger, Donald Regan, Nancy Reagan and George Shultz.

It is interesting to recall that Nancy Reagan brought at least three reputed psychics to the white house to exorcise her husband of the power of this curse.

George W. Bush survived at least two attempts of Assassination, but without injuries, one in America and other in the Exsoviet republic of Georgia. Many believe that the 11 of sept of 2001 could be the third time if the terrorist had not miscalculated his no presence on Washington DC on that day.

However, it is quite important to underline that, as it was stated by the supreme court of the country in its historical decission concerning the result of the election of 2000, that perhaps never will be known certainly who won it.

In other words, for the ones that know very well the power of this terrible curse, perhaps the critical case of its incredible evil power was precisely on this last occasion, since the real President elect never could take office : Albert Arnold Gore, and the white house was in consequence usurpated by other man.

So my friends, according with these counts, I think it is not Barack Obama the next victim of this curse, but certainly the President that will be elected on 2020 , that either :

- Will not be able to survive being in office, or
- Will get a terrible illness that make impossible for him or (her) to continue ruling, or
- Is going to be Assassinated , or
- Perhaps will suffer another anomalous counting of votes that impede its normal arrival to the power.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/18/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
James A. Garfield, elected in 1880, and Assassinated in 1861

I presume you meant 1881 there.

Very interesting thread. I'd say either there is some sort of curse or they just said no to the wrong people.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Ooops, thanks for the correction, I have edited that little mistake in the year of the death of President James A Garfield.

Thanks,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
o.k.
But R. Reagan was nearly shot dead
and G.W.Bush was "nearly" thrown to death by a shoe

It seems the curse isn't always working that accurate.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
George W Bush didn't need the curse to effect him. He was brain dead way before he ever took office.

I have heard of this curse before and I read someplace that it didn't hold true way before Reagan. I dont remember where I heard this but you may want to go over the timeline from Washington on up to be sure.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
George W did survive an assassination attempt. He ducked in time before a 10 caliber loafer almost took his head off.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today June 12th of 2013, is about more than 3 years after this thread was opened, to comment the way the Tecumseh curse has beaten America several times in History, and also that contrary to many claim it never was removed over the nation completly, and its effects over the History were even more intensive about 12 years ago, when many believed it was proven that it never existed anymore.

My claim then, is that Ronald Reagan survived in the 1980s the Curse miracously thanks to the special spiritual protection he got thanks to follow the advising of his wife, Mrs Nancy Reagan, that not only looked for the best possible advising of many relevant psychics or seers of her time, like Jeanne Dixon for instance, in trying to prevent that the curse that had taken the lives of so many Presidents of the USA did the same with her husbands, but also because Reagan took three important steps to sofocate the power of the curse:

- He was the very first President to apologize publically for the tremendous crimes committed against the Native Americans, as well for the devastating genocide they were victims along the so violent conquest of the west.

- He reconciliated America with the Divine Mercy by stablishing for first time in the History of the Nation diplommatic relationships with the Holy See.

- He paid tribute to the modern Native Americans by decreating the most complete law in the protection fo their civil rights and the payment of an indeminizaton to their survivals to paid in part all the damage their ancestors suffered in the past.

Thanks to this correct decisions Reagan, although was gravely injured by a shot on March 1981 in Washington DC, he was the first President that survived to the curse of Tecumseh.

Well today, as I once predicted, the goverment of the USA for first time recognized publically that in the Election of 2000 the man that was elected by the votes of the major part of the Americans never took his office, but deciced in a gesture of unsurpassable patriotism to resignate to his right to rule the country when his rival tried to divide the nation creating the worst electoral crisis of the modern History of the country.

This was the last effect of the Tecumseh curse over the nation, that the President elected in 2000 never was able to govern the country, as today was clearly recognized in the words of one of the most emotive speeches of Vicepresident Joseph Biden about his predecessor and the man that won the popular vote in that occasion former Vice President Al Gore, a President of US that never was allowed to take his office.

The speech of VicePresident Joseph Biden today, clearly states , as I predicted once it was going to happen in the future, when I opened the thread, that George W Bush usurpated the office of President of USA in 2000, making him a Dictator of facto regime.

Pls read:
news.yahoo.com...

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/12/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Reagan and Bush43 both survived the 20 year 'Tecumseh Curse'.
It is my belief that this curse is broken. So no .. I do not believe it is 'hovering around' Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hi Dear FlyersFan,

George W Bush was never elected President of the USA by the majority of the votes of the American People, he was imposed by a very controversial decission of the Supreme Court that denied one of the most fundamental rights that any Nation has, to do not proclaim winner of an election before to carefully confirm by recounting what was really the result. He was moreover elected by a very doubtful change on the result in Florida, state that was at that time governed by his own Brother. The State was originally won by Gore but laterly at the middle of the Night of election day was turned back into Bush. Without the result of Florida G.W.Bush never had completed enough electoral votes to fight the Presidency for about a month.

Is so clear this point that even in our time many nations never give credential of President elect to no body before to recount the entire result, as it happen in practically all European countries and many Latin American. This is also the reason for which the Obama administration has not yet recognized Maduro as winner in the election in Venezuela.

Ronald Reagan survived the curse but he was shoted in the chest, with a bullet entering at only two centimeters of his heart in March of 1981. He miracously survived the course due to the decisions he took laterly in power, that I have already mentioned above, to sofocate in part the Angry of the Spirit of the great Warrior Tecumseh, as well due to his decission to make peace among the country and God by stablishing Diplomatic Relationships with the Vatican, first time in History.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness .

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ummm I do not know where some of these facts are coming from.

Tecumseh was never called Tippecanoe. Tippecanoe was the name of a river in Indiana and the battle of Tippecanoe took place near where the Tippecanoe river and the Wabash river meet.

There was a great settlement at the junction of the wabash of Tippecanoe river called Prophetstown founded by tecumseh after he had been pushed west from Ohio by white settlers.

Tecumseh was not a chief but a great warrior who's brother had visions of the future. The Prophet saw that the only way to defeat the white man was to unite the various tribes for both military and political reasons. The goal was to create a large state where Natives could live in safety from the whites moving westward. This state was virtually the Indiana Territory.

Tecumseh was not present in the battle of Tippecanoe (which was in reality the unofficial first battle of the war of 1812), as he had gone south to rally more tribes. His brother had gone against his wishes when the battle broke out.

The curse does make since though, as Tecumseh had just previously to the battle visited Harrison in Vincennes Indiana (then the capital of the Indiana Territory) on peaceful terms and was assured by harrison that peace would remain until his return from the south. Upon return he found that Harrison had taken the opportunity to go up to prophetstown and a battle broke out.

The battle of Tippecanoe was won nor lost by either side. It was a draw in the end, and both sides faced heavy casualties.

I live in Tippecanoe County and have done a lot of research regarding this whole story, I also went to college in Vincennes which gave me the opportunity to see all sides. I do not hold anything against the writer of this post, as finding any info concerning the events that took place is sparse at most.

Last but not least, his brother was not dead and lived to be a ripe old age.

Tecumseh was a great warrior and wise beyond his years. Given more time he probably would have succeeded in his quest for a great native american state.

As for the curse, you may or may not be right. I do not know about this.
edit on 12-6-2013 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Well, in spite of the differences that perhaps came from the different accounts about Tecumseh life, it is clear that he was victim of a treason from the General Harrison, and it is also true that it was his brother the one that create the legend of the curse, since he was the priest, not Tecunseh.

However, what is relevant here is that Harrison was just only the first President that died victim of the course, but many follow him, in average one every 20 years, and curiously all elected in year ended in zero.

In some months we are going to arrive to the 50 anniversary of the assassination of JFK, that perhaps is the most famous victim of Tecumseh curse along the XX century, although also FDR died supposedly due to it.

Now, the idea that in 2000 the curse definitively failed is false, since in that year USA for first time in a very long period of its History was unable to determine who was the real winner of the election for about a month after it took place, and at the end the man that got more votes was forced to decline, the Democratic Candidate Al Gore.

Here more links to the Historic speech of Vice President Joe Biden recognizing Today the great patriotism of Al Gore in 2000, that in spite of to have won clearly the popular vote, decided to avoid a civil war to the country by allowing GW Bush to take the power thanks to the very controversial decision of a court controlled by republicans.

www.washingtontimes.com...

hotair.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

washingtonexaminer.com...

theulstermanreport.com...

blog.al.com...

Thanks for your valuable comments clarifiying imprecisions in the sources that are in the web about the Tecumseh life.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Dear FlayersFan,

I also want to recall that years ago when I was posting in Prophecies.us I was asked about the same question you had today in the forum about the apparent break of the Tecumseh curse by Ronald Reagan as well as the apparent end of it by George W. Bush.

This was my answer then and is still the same today:

Ronald Reagan was touched softly by the Tecumseh curse since he honored the native Americans by creating the American Indian Day in 1968, when he was governor of California, to be celebrated every 4th Friday of September of each year, as well to have been, as President of the United states, who signed into law the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA), in 1988 - the piece of legislation that ushered in the most massive movement of tribal economic growth in history.

Now, The best evidence of that the Tecumseh curse was still very alive acting over the Presidential term that began in 2000 was not only the controversial outcome of the Presidential election that year, which result took almost a month to be defined by the supreme court, but the sequence of calamities the nation affronted on it: the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack, two wars that were declared and are still unsolved in Iraq and Afghanistan and the crash of Wall street in January 2008 with the subsequent Great recession that started that year for about three years in a road at least.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers

I am returning to this thread of 2010 since i have felt in the last days the sensation that once again the Tecumseh curse is preparing for us the next stage of its so long sequence of historical fatal events.

This curse has been several times misunderstood and also misinterpreted, I have already talk many months ago that the curse is not broken, that such a claim is wrong, that the strength of this curse coming from the Native Americans, from the time they were experiencing their own holocaust, can be proven in his previous cycle in situations like:

- The impeachment of President Clinton, at the end of 1998, the worst in all the XX century,

- The so tied Presidential election of 2000, also the worst in all American History, that for a month divided the nation than nothing before since the time of the civil war,

- The horrendus terrorist atacks of September 11th of 2001 ,and

- The terrible great recession 2008-2010 that practically sofocated the G W Presidence.

Today also we know that there is a hidden fact, something that was retained in absolute secret, that is the best evidence that Tecumseh was very active around the late 1990s.

I am talking about the attempt of Assassination against President William J Clinton in his trip to Manila, 1996, where Osama Bin Laden for only 5 minutes of delay almost kill the entire Presidential motorcade with a poweful explosive artifact.

Here are the reports appeared in the media just only after 2009:

www.rawstory.com...

www.smh.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have the clear feeling, supported in many personal omens, that by the years 2016-7, approximately we are going to see again the curse taking terrible material form, and I am under the impression that it will be again through the path of an attempt of assassination, that is very likely that will take the life of a very important political figure.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics
top topics

join