It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Carradine reptile eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This was shown to me while watching Kill Bill. I never bought into the whole reptile thing, but this is intriguing. I thought I'd share it for others to comment on.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by bryan2006]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To embed the video. Take the code, the part between the = sign and the & sign, copy and click on the youtube video, then paste this.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bryan2006

Fortunately, there's this thread
EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

This board has already been trolled with the reptilian shape-shifters crap based on YouTube's lossy compression for months, in 2007: fortunately, at least memory still serves.
Thanks for sharing though

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I didn't see anything in the eyes. Which is the place to look. Such as the iris rapidly shifting from normal to filling the eye strangely, and strange blinks. This is a common signal somethings wrong, especially since these odd "compression artifacts" only happen with famous people, politicians, or newscasters and not the poorer quality videos that ordinary people post.

Quantom's post with pictures illustrate what I've seen rapidly occur with other things.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yep saw that post that's why I posted this. I am pretty skeptical, but I did the video edit myself it is on the dvd.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well oops I messed up on the post.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow.. weird. At 00:07 you can see his pupil turning into a slit, at 00:14 he blinks and suddenly the eyes are back to normal.

I'm not a believer in reptilian shapeshifters, but why would they put something like this in a movie? It makes no sense at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The thing is creepy i find it odd you didnt noticed at 08

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is a common signal somethings wrong, especially since these odd "compression artifacts" only happen with famous people, politicians, or newscasters and not the poorer quality videos that ordinary people post.

Firstly, I have seen many Youtube vids of normal people that display the compression artifact on the eyes. ATS has actually had a number of threads showing the above. The search bar is your friend!

Secondly, it may appear that only famous people have reptilian eyes because they are in the spotlight 24/7, are more likely to be filmed - and star struck people are more prone to follow them. Ergo, the odds of finding footage of them with compression artifacts is much higher.

IRM

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Very interesting. Certainly looks weird.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

also if you watch the news casters eyes that starts talking half way through the clip his eyes does more freaky things then the guy the posted a pic of as well as his tounge moves weird as bleep to

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not the same kind. I've seen lots of them. The ones where it is overall in the video, ruined skin tone, that could be passed off as compression. Though still lots of news casters have wierd stuff in the videos. Kids, teenagers, even low definition videos don't exhibit what I'm talking about.

This thing with the eyes, is not compression. Compression doesnt just target Iris's and eyelids, nor does it make them flicker back and forth from one type of eye to the more human one.

Some things are very specific, and targetted to only specific groups My kids watch dozens upon dozens of silly videos on youtubes, teenager type reinactment videos, spoofs, and also funny cats or pets videos. There has never been in one of these videos, anything like what I'm talking about.

I did see Bill from Project Camelot do the eye thing in an interview by the way.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Wow.. weird. At 00:07 you can see his pupil turning into a slit, at 00:14 he blinks and suddenly the eyes are back to normal.

I'm not a believer in reptilian shapeshifters, but why would they put something like this in a movie? It makes no sense at all.

I need to see his eyes from the front angle, will be checking him out. But what I see is his overhanging bushy eyebrow hairs.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The John Kerwin Show: David Carradine's last talk show interview

He doesnt display what I'm talking about here. He does have unusual eyes, but in a kind of nice way. I sense integrity in him.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I should have noted the person who told me about this spot in the movie, did not believe that Carradine was a reptile, he thought they put it in there as some sort of symbolism to make a statement of some sort, send a message, etc. There is a beep, which is due to the mention Kiddo's name. But the beep is at the time of the eye slit view.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I've seen what you mean what's with his eyes.
I played the clip in vlc-player and repeated the sequence over and over again
in slowmo.
I'm shure there is no real "slit", its because of his lashes (going down for a fraction of a second) that makes his pupil appear like a slit for a moment.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 18-2-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Yes, I missed the lashes because he has this long strand of eyebrow hair.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Do you think you could post some screen grabs of what your talking about so we can see the comparisons you're making? It would be easier than trying to imagine them.

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Do you mean on the eyebrow hair, lol, I could do that in a bit? Some of the interviews.
Theres no way its possible to sift through the millions of videos we suffer through when the kids are on the computers, but may be able to find some examples of what I mean.

But news casters, and interviews its debatable about the compression because its mottled skin and such that this is an obvious reason to use. But to illustrate what I mean, in project camelot's interview of David Icke there were odd things I noted. First, the typical compression type elements occurred around his face. Also, it was a lower grade video than their normal interviews. The eye movement, happened with Bill. In most of the videos Bill is behind a camera, and only sometimes pops out. In this one, Bill and Kerry are seated facing David, and the camera swings to them alot. And it happened in Bills eyes around 1 33, will check to see if that number is right, it is in my head for some reason.

I believe that they downgraded the video and focused on David's face with compression errors to draw attention away from Bill.

I don't go looking for the reptilian videos. But there may be some examples in the videos if one searches for that, so I'll look. I notice the eye thing randomly when I'm watching things for information.

top topics

join