It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the hum getting louder/ stronger? date:2/17/2010

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes, I tend to agree with you on that thought. I think women and children are more sensitive to the noise. Men less, but I know of men who hear it. The age group of the women who have filed noise complaints in our State are in that age range. Please see my video and blog: sandaura.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sandaura

You do not need to have gas in your town. There are many differnt possible sources so yours may not be the same unidentified one as ours in CT. Ours started when the gas companies that transport billions of cubic feed of gas thru CT to othe states made changes from 2007 to 2009 and in conjunction with putting two compression stations on line- voila! ILFN in the ground can travel many miles. Like seimic stuff. If the geology is conducive, it amplifies and travels very long distances..An ongoing mapping of those who proovide location information through out the US shows a 99% accurcy that Hummers are near gas lines (Keep inmind the fact ILFN travels long distnaces) I assume you have the same symptoms of "sounds like an idling diesel', tingly sensations on body contact parts to the floor, you can hear it in in closed in parked cars, animals have freaked, etc? South of Amhesrt by 25 miles are major pipelines. So it is plausible you are getting effects from them. Anyway, a different angle to think about.

I realize your theory is differnt, but if you have locations data, I would like to plot on our map for the case.

steve

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sandaura

I checked the YOUTUBE video and that noise is not what I hear... Mine is more pulsating and lower tone, like a muted C-130 in the distance. I don't know how else to describe it.

I'm glad you are brave enough to do what you are doing. The companies you are up against have too much power. I don't think they will stop because a small percentage of the population is miserable.
Thank you

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

I think the important thing is to build a momentum so the citizens and other creatures of nature ,bees, dolphins, birds, frogs, bats, etc, can stop declining on the continual guise of "unknown" resaons it is all happening. The funny thing is I am pro development and feel this way. But, I feel that if it's man made, it needs to be admitted to and fixed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hum hearers of Florida, and the rest of the world... Is the HUM stronger for you today? It is for me and I have a headache from it. Seems different somehow also... More persistent maybe. It's bothersome today. Noticed it big time when I came back from running errands away from the house and when I came back in the house it hit me like a giant wave. This sucks. Anybody? To whoever is responsible for this you will get what's coming to you and it will be much, much worse than anything you can ever imagine. God is more powerful than any of you and all of you put together.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I guess everyone will be going to Sandaura's blog to post their thoughts about the HUM... I'm not so sure that the reason they give is the reason for what I hear. I believe the EMF radiation pollution is out of control and there are those that are sensitive to EMF and have multiple symptoms. But, it doesn't explain why on some cloudy days (like the other day when I had a headache and the HUM was stronger and it happened to be cloudy), the HUM is stronger but on other cloudy days it is not. Also, why on 2/17/2010 it was super strong? And was that related to the TESLA AIRPLAINE CRASH in California which happened on that same day? I'm not going to stop asking those questions. I know the people that might know will not say. There are multiple problems going on in this world. It's like having multiple parasites growing in your body but they all pretty much affect your body the same and you assume you just have one and not more.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes
Have none of you ever heard of the Taos Hum? It's a real phenomenon, and if it's truly happening to the OP, its no laughing matter.

very informative link.

I have never heard this myself, unless it sounds like the hum you hear when standing under high voltage power lines.

p.s. the link claims that this is mostly heard by males, maybe it could be due to the empty space in their brain.
( just kidding )

edit on 31-3-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
while we are talking about noises, soon after our tv's went from analog to digital, I began hearing a high pitched noise and still do but have gotten used to it, much like you hear after a really loud concert, only it isn't constant like that, but has a melodic wave to it, and is louder at times, I onced asked my husband, do you hear that, he said yes then blew me off.

p.s. I did have my ears checked, nothing wrong there

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hmm some proof would be nice...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Don't worry, still going to play in this sand box. How is it is S FL. Will be on east coast Sunday (hallendale). Give me a read on what your hearing around noon on email [email protected]

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by copsne

Sorry... I was busy outside playing in my garden and didn't notice anything around noon but when I finally came in for lunch around 1pm noticed the HUM was stronger for a short while. I got my EMF sensor (Lutron EMF-822A), which I bought through Amazon. It was an inexpensive model... Anyway, the whole house was measuring higher than it had been on days when the HUM is just background and not strong. I don't know what's considered normal for a house. Inside my house I usally get readings of 1.8 - 2.5 Gauss (the stated instrument range is: 0.1m - 199.9m Gauss. The readings I got around 1pm today where higher up to 7.7 by the South end of the house which runs parallel to the electrical lines outside and it's closest to them, and 3.8 in the middle of the house and around 2.6 on the North end of the house which is the farthest away from the electrical lines. Was this just a coincidence? The Hum level went back to normal pretty much right away but the EMF readings are still higher than usual even now, hours later. Where I rest my head at night it is reading around 3.5, usually it would read 2.0 or less. Does anyone know what is considered normal for inside your house?

Anyway, it is fun taking my EMF sensor on outings to see where I get spikes like underneath the huge powerlines. Of course, I'm driving so it the numbers move very quickly. It will read into the 100's under those powerlines. Scary. And what's up with portable fans, they are over the range. Went by the huge cell tower near my house and it didn't go higher than 2.5. I was dissappointed by that and didn't understand it. It actually read higher by the house close to the tower.

If you can afford it spend the money on a EMF sensor that's much better than mine. The one I have you have to move it in all directions and angles to see where it reads the highest. More time consumming and frustrating.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In searching for answers to my question as to what level of EMF is normal inside a house I found a few sites that are very informative and it appears my levels are probably not good for my health... I don't know if the levels are high because the HUM is louder here or how that relates to the power lines. Something else to consider when buying a new home. Check the EMF levels.

emf.mercola.com...
www.feb.se...
www.emfdamage.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If I ever get around to buying a new house, it will be in the middle of frikken nowhere lol. Top of a nice sized mountain way inland is what I am shooting for lol. Hum was really loud today, or maybe just less bearable because I had a fullblown migraine.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sunday at gulfstream was to loud to find anywhere to listen. So, keep reporting out. It would be good if someone were to collect EMF profiles to compare to what I have. I have my hands full on the gas line chase, so I am not helpful or necessarily the "right" one to have a passion based on what going on here in CT. That's not to say it's not one of the contributors. we had the power company here measure the acoustic frequencies of the HUM in my home and it did not match anywhere near the frequencies of the power lines. Very interesting find about teh cell tower. Keep measuring, measuring.....What it goes to show an investigation is warranted, too many people having a problem with this stuff..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Today the HUM was not loud, it was at its regular, background level, yet the EMF levels when I measured them at 5pm (just to see) were high. At the south end of the house (which is closest to the powerlines) it measured 4.2 over my pillow (not good for my poor little brain). It was 3.6 at the center of the house, and 2.6 at the north end of the house. These are milli Gauss units... It would seem to me something else is causing the EMFs to go up, not whatever the HUM is... Then again my cheap little sensor only measures down to 30 Hertz.

Everyone on this earth should be aware of the EMF levels in their homes and work (where they spend a lot of time). I noticed in the obituary in today's Palm Beach Post today that yet another poor person died of brain cancer. She lived close to where I live.

I wish I knew how to make the EMF levels be lower inside my house. Anyone know?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good to see this thread still going.
This is a link to the taos hum mp3. dl.dropbox.com...
This is close to the noise i hear. Also adding link to another thread devoted to the hum you might have missed.
www.abovetopsecret.com... For those who suffer from this i can only advise that
you try to use this hum to put yourself to sleep, I have heard the hum since 1999 and finding it harder to to go to sleep as i get older, (More frequent head aches).There is no known way to escape this sound for me.

Regards, robbo.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Robbo2006 because: Still learning to spell lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I watched GASLAND for the first time the other day and these "hums" getting louder and stronger was one of the symptoms of those living near gas drilling.....

worth checking out

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Will check out the gas land suggestion. It seems as thou this site went quiet for awhile. Goo that it is still active. The more sata locations reproted the better the ga line theory is holding up. If you haven't identified your location hearing the HUM, please advise at least the town and state.

Steve

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by copsne

Here's the link, you can watch GASLAND for free on the internet:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

When many of the victims were explaining many of their symptoms, one came to mind and I remembered your story on ATS.......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just came across your personal account and situation with the phenomena known as "the hum",

In 2009, we complied an article regarding the Hum, whilst the information contained in the article is publically accessible information, you may find it relevant.

In Nottingham, UK. we also experience the hum. In the research going into the article, we were in touch with a sound engineer who put forward some interesting theories. We also explored many of the other ideas pertaining. The article garnered a reaction from Nottinghamshires leading daily newspaper the Evening Post, who produced there own article based on the information we presented in April 2009.

Feel free to have a look.

www.paranormalnetwork.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join