It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the hum getting louder/ stronger? date:2/17/2010

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack IV'E BEEN STUDDING THIS HUM FOR TWO YEARS---I AM AN ACOUSTIC ENGINEER--- I DO SOUNG PROOFING IN THE SOUND STUDIO BIZ, I AM GOING BONKERS WITH DATA -- 8.63 CPS WAS THE MAIN RESONATE FREQ. --- SOME TIMES IT JUST STOPS - IM NOT RULING OUT HARRPS-----(GOGLE IT)----IT SEEMS THAT SHUMANN RESONANCE ARE INCREASING DRAMATICALLY ...WHAT EVER IS CAUSING THIS IS VERY POWERFUL ----SUN---MAGNETIC SHIFTS ...SOLAR RADIATION AND LEAST POSSIBLE IS HARRPS... IT DOES SHAKE THE TECTONIC PLATES GIVING DIFFERENT READINGS IN DIFFERENT PLACES ---- BUT THIS IS WORLDWIDE IM IN NJ PAYING WAY TOO MUCH TAX FOR THIS HUM---joke---------ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT DOES NOT LIE ---- ITS HERE ---- ITS BIG ------ MORE SOON-----BESTTECHEARS

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by besttechears

There are other possibilities for a source

on that note, as an acoustic engineer, you should realize that yelling at people can damage their "hearing"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack IV'E BEEN STUDDING THIS HUM FOR TWO YEARS---I AM AN ACOUSTIC ENGINEER--- I DO SOUNG PROOFING IN THE SOUND STUDIO BIZ, I AM GOING BONKERS WITH DATA -- 8.63 CPS WAS THE MAIN RESONATE FREQ. --- SOME TIMES IT JUST STOPS - IM NOT RULING OUT HARRPS-----(GOGLE IT)----IT SEEMS THAT SHUMANN RESONANCE ARE INCREASING DRAMATICALLY ...WHAT EVER IS CAUSING THIS IS VERY POWERFUL ----SUN---MAGNETIC SHIFTS ...SOLAR RADIATION AND LEAST POSSIBLE IS HARRPS... IT DOES SHAKE THE TECTONIC PLATES GIVING DIFFERENT READINGS IN DIFFERENT PLACES ---- BUT THIS IS WORLDWIDE IM IN NJ PAYING WAY TOO MUCH TAX FOR THIS HUM---joke---------ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT DOES NOT LIE ---- ITS HERE ---- ITS BIG ------ MORE SOON-----BESTTECHEARSText

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

THAT IS NOT INTERESTING OR PERTINENT TO THE SUBJECT --- THANK YOU

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Its entirely pertinent to it. You do not know the source. meaning, proposed sources may be partially correct, or entirely incorrect.

Stop using caps, please.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnieGCHECK POST JAN 29 --11 BESTTECHEARS

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptikWhat is your conclusion and method of working around it. i worked around the problem in a real world situation.. lots of research

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

At first I was thrilled to read your post about your accoustic research, but then I realized you couldn't even spell accoustic correctly... Hopefully someone is doing some kind of research somewhere in the world to figure this thing out. My gut feeling is that it is electromagnetic. So, do you know why it resonates at times? It's like the air is charged with it. Figure it out quick, we are running out of time.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

The hum is only a small piece of a much, much, much, much larger puzzle

You can bet there is research going on about it, though really, there are much more important pieces of said puzzle.

And in defense of the "one who yells," (
) spelling ability does not denote intelligence, or lack-of. I know people who are very intelligent who could not spell if their life depended on it. Its good to not be so quick to dismiss

edit: and, just as a note, it actually is spelled "acoustic"
Other things are spelled incorrectly though
edit on 31-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik SPELLING WAS NEVER MY STRONG POINT ---PLASMS AND IONIC DISTURBANCES WAS --- AND READING GLASSES --SO there are measurable field strengths of energy in between the ionosphere and the ground caused from the addition of all atmospheric power waves both electrical and magnetic causing more than one action hence the confusion of the cause. the subject is getting more popular as more people notice it The EPA wont talk about it---i dont think the know what they are looking at ????? Its the silent breaks that have me baffled......LOOKS MAN GENERATED IN ADDITION TO THE REST OF THE SOLAR/EXTRA RADIATION ..Im trying to figure out if it will end with the current solar /planetary season we are in at this time -- more bad spelling to come ---- thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by besttechears-----The hum is not as strong at night in most places . Our ears are tuned to gain up in the silence of the night. IT is louder during the dawn and sun drenched hours. Theres that radiation again adding to the rest of the resonance we are hearing louder by the day.. My GEO friends tell me it also adds to the tectonic noise always present. In closing , not a good sign ---not necessarily a dangerous one The main wave is 7-9 cycles per second(CPS) WITH HARMONICS RANGING UP TO 60-80 CPS , most houses resonate at the 40-70 cycle range and up , because of studs and sheetrock , adding to the annoyance . more to follow . god blessed those who do not hear this, though it does affect mental clarity . have an interesting day,,...........

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by besttechears------SORRY---FOR THOES WHO HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING---A SMALL FAN ,,12 INCHES AND LARGER WILL MASK THE BRAIN DISTURBANCE YOU ARE REACTING TO INSTANTLY.

ABOUT TWO FEET AWAY -- THANKS

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura----The ear ringing is an adrenal function of stress , in anticipation of the beast . use a 12 inch fan and your blood pressure will drop -- and go glutin free---it helps----no dairy --- sleep is the most important time to live well--have a good journey

edit on 1-2-2011 by besttechears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sorry about giving you a hard time about your spelling... Won't happen again. Do you know why I was nauseaus (that's probably misspelled) for the first 3 or 4 days when the HUM started?
When I first started sensing this HUM is was late at night around 11:30pm on 9/23/08 and it really felt like a wave of energy (that has never left) and almost instantly I felt nauseous. What's that about? I read how astronauts get nausea from the lower gravity in space and I really thought at first something was going on with the earth's gravity. I'm not a scientist so anything that sounds good I could probably believe. But, I have to go with my gut feeling that this is related to the SUN and it is electromagnetic. Read my earlier posts when I discovered ATS. You'll see that I wrote about contacting the EPA and the man I spoke to said they don't investigate anything of an electromagnetic nature, without me even bringing that word up. Does that tell you something?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I bet it sounds like an old modem with modulating tonal wavelengths of a high pitch that has a repeating pattern. I can (almost) understand the modulating sounds as it is binary with repeating pattern. Or morse code etc. always the same tonal wavelength above 20,00 hertz.

It is not tinnitus either, happens in the right maxmilius, has no relation to external devices eg' TV's on standby etc. my hearing is @ 97% conducted by a neuroligist.

And the funny thing it only happens when the sun goes down. That may be ionspheric, or maybe then influence of sun radiation has diminished that the sound can be heard.??

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would be remise if i did not include in the list of things ganging up on the hearing proficient . THE HUGE RIVER OF MOLTON ROCK AND METALLICS 25 MILES UNDER OUR FEET THAT IS SEEMINGLY CHANGING COURSE GIVEN THE POLAR SHIFT GOING ON. This does not account for the silence that is gifted to us sometimes.----2012 planetary alignment is no small event. Everything mentioned is in some percent part of the( new to us humans) cosmic symphony PART 1 ----- In the words of my 6th grade teacher -- one thing is guaranteed---------CHANGE !!!! PS IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE SOUND AND YOU WANT TO MINIMIZE IT -- I WILL TRY TO HELP ---- GOOD PM
edit on 1-2-2011 by besttechears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the information provided by your good self.
I had wondered about the ringing and this just confirms for me of what I had suspected
that it was bought on by stress.
Add that to the adrenalin and i am not going to sleep to well am I!
all makes sense.

I have managed to record the HUM on my laptop and when i play the low frequency
back through my Hi Fi when i turn the volume up it resonates EXACTLY with my flat!
my walls vibrate and buzz to the HUM.
note any other low frequency that I play with does not have the same effect so this is resonance!

I knew I would eventually manadge to record it, I am still waiting for the recording off the eqwipment
that the council left here to record.They said there was nothing to hear? BUT they have not played
it through my Hi Fi and i suspect there will be the exact same Tone to be heard.

I cannot wait to play the HUM to this council women who Thinks its just in my head!
(well that's the feeling i get from her) I'm gonna turn my Hi Fi up so loud it will blow her out the door

When I get both recordings I promise i will upload them both for you all to hear.
you will have to play it through your hi fi though to appreciate the shear power.it's insane.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Still here my friend, still sick to death of this freaking HUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just been low on DATA allowance so i have to top up me dongle,

I have managed to capture the HUM on audio using me laptop and it's
picked it up great.
When played back through my Hi Fi it makes my flat vibrate so it has the
exact same resonance as the walls/structure of the building as i have played
all sorts of other low frequency sound but none make the walls vibrate like
the actual HUM

So i am just waiting for the council to get there ass here with the DATA I recorded on
there Hi tech stuff that they "claim" recorded nothing,So i play what I recorded on my
laptop and they will hear for themselves and can no longer deny it exists.

And i also BET that when I play what I recorded with there kit through my HI FI
there will be the same low frequency HUM so i can really rub it in there face.

I am SO looking forward to shouting "IN MY F'ing HEAD IS IT!! REALLY??"
As i blow them out the door on full volume!

I shall be uploading a sound/WAV file so all can hear what i hear but you will
have to play it through your HI FI as tiny laptop speakers cant really play the
low HERTZ.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I take it you know some of the other "puzzle pieces". Can't you tell us a little something. Would be nice to know...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I will be nice to finally hear your recording of the HUM...The accoustic (I still think it has 2 c's) engineer should have a recording also, I would think. I don't know, sometimes I think we are just wasting our time. What's the point in knowing the cause of this, if we are going down the drain anyway? Knowing is not going to save us.

I'm wondering why it is so bad for you. I can't remember how long you have been hearing it but you would think that by now you would have adjusted to it. Must be pretty bad.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join