It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What brings us together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am quite sure that we all know that the world we live in is ruled by perception. I am fine in admitting that, but how are we all experiencing this same illusion? We have to be sharing this illusion for a reason right? Is there a greater consciousnesses beyond the sub-conscience that makes us experience this world? I personally believe this existence is the manifestation of a need for physical interaction in our spirit's evolution.

I want to hear your views please....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvoltafan74

We are all One.

It is only the illusion of many-ness that we as the One Creator use to better know ourselves. Reflecting upon that which we perceive.

What brings us together? Love. Love emanates from the Oneness. You can see Love in every moment for every moment contains Love. All portions of all of existence contains Love, it is Love.

What pushes us apart? Fear, fear seperates.

As soon as you can see the Love in every moment, let it draw into you and out of you, then you can begin to realize the true beauty of all that is.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think intent brings us together.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sharing...

based on Communication that's
based on Perception that's hopefully
based on Terms of Truth defined and
based on Reality!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

If we are all one, then there would be no individual. Why fear the individual?

This thread is like the one I started earlier to define a wall. Obviously, without the wall we are one and we are together. I tried to start a thread from that point about the beginning without a wall where everybody is one.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

The concious mind is veiled from the sub concious mind.

Fear was not used to seperate, Fear was an outcome from seperation.

You answered that question by asking the question, why fear the individual?

Why not love the individual as your self?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stone Hawk
I think intent brings us together.

Why does the earth pull us towards it's center? What is gravity? Why does the sun pull the planets towards it, and so on and so on a hiearchy of gravity, of Love. Every portion no matter how small contains this love, this gravity or attraction, because all is one.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So in the beginning there was love, and then evil was introduced, Sounds biblical. Nothing wrong with that though. that book was on to something

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

In the begining there was Infinity.

I do not speak in relation to biblical texts.

I simply speak what is; however, what I may view as something you may view as something else for we distort Unity in our own various and unique ways.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

If we are all one, then there would be no individual. Why fear the individual?

To grasp the concept of being ONE takes some thought indeed. Especially considering the rules placed in our current society. Let's take the concept of FREEDOM. Freedom is a reality of being ONE. You cannot have only one person free, if we agree collectively to have freedom as our rules. Freedom means to allow others to live their life without harming another persons life. Therefore it is a concept of both the individual and collectively agreed upon philosophy of living. If one belief system dominates another to control or eradicate the existence of a different belief system then freedom is not achieved; thus our current confusion in the world.

We are all ONE. We are ALL individuals. The things that make us ONE are things we need to survive and live peaceful lives without fear. Having a healthy environment to live is a need we can all agree on. Having food, shelter, water, and clothing is another. Then there are common desires we share. We all want to live without someone forcing their ways on us. We want to be ACCEPTED. We want to feel IMPORTANT or SIGNIFICANT. We all want a PURPOSE. Most importantly we want to live in PEACE and be LOVED. Outside of these things there are cell phones, cars, electronics, and institutions, TV's, radios etc. Notice there is material things and human needs. Unfortunately most people in society currently focus only on the man made game of jobs, fortune, and power. Less time is spent focusing on the fact that most of us want the more non material things.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Even more importantly you are One with all that exists you are not a part of, you ARE.

For Infinity to exist you must define it as a Unity or else it has no referent or meaning. Many-ness is a finite concept.

The exploration of Many-ness by the One Infinite Creator (Infinity, You) introduces Many-ness to eternity or indefinite existence due to the Infinite and endless possibilities of the One Infinite Creator.

Many-ness is just a distortion.

In the first Law (or distortion) of Creation, the Creator receives the Free Will, from itself, to know and experience Itself as an individuated though (paradoxically) unified aspect of The One, and a hiearchy of sub creators and sub-sub-creators arise as the Creator divides itself. All the way down to the spark that is you. Each portion of Creation contains the same pattern of the Creator which is Infinity, thus all begins and ends in mystery due to the endless possibilities of Infinity (the Creator).

This type of logic of "what is" is quite hard to grasp when you experience what many term the "ego" which seeks individuated existence and survival. Deep down within the heart of the "I am" that which you are there is always the seeking of Unity and this is what brings all together, for that seeking is Love which emanates from the Oneness.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Hehe...I was attempting to explain how oneness occurs in 3D so that people understand. Thank you for elaborating on the 5D of oneness. I cannot wait!

3D 5D is just a figure of speech I get what your are saying was just trying to break it down instead of talking about energies and such.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The same Oneness is present in all Densities.

Experiencing the 5th Density is not possible an entity has experienced the 4th. For there is not a need to experience the 5th until an entity is done with the 4th.

You need not wait, for it is with you all a long

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think hatred brings us together.

The human world consists of acquaintances and business partners, and if you and I have a mutual enemy, we are already almost business partners, pretty much.

Have a nice day!!!

new topics

top topics

join