It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of Hamas says they will destroy Israeli airforce airports if attacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Interview with the leader of Hamas, Nasrallah, yesterday claimed that if Syria or Lebanon was attacked, they would destroy Israeli airforce airports to halt further attacks. Some other brash claims in there as well...

From a military standpoint, blowing up airports is not a terrorist action. Its simply the most effective way to stop air strikes from occurring. All countries use this tactic, when possible.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

What about the IAF bases & airfields? That's where all the F16's are...

Sounds like tough talk but I'm sure Israel would do it's best to secure civilian airports, I think they do a pretty good job already, don't you?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Hamas to destroy the IAF

Next, they'll be telling us that they will form a navel blockade of Israel, with their inflatables and ski boats,

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Israel is a VERY small place.

The problem Israel has, it is set up for swift offensive high technology strikes.

Israel is just not going to be able to survive a continuous sustained ground war for any length of time.
It is just too small a country, and does not have the resources or infrastructure.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, isn't Nasrallah the leader of Hezbollah and not Hamas. Despite all the talks about peace made by Netanyahu, I believe that we should look for signs on the ground and not the words uttered by a politician. I think I had read at some place regarding the deployment Israeli military hardware and personnel along the Northern Israeli border. The Israeli government said that the military personnel are present for drills. Unfortunately, there is an uncanny coincidence as far as drills and the "real events" are concerned.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Your title is misleading.

He is not the leader of Hamas. He is the leader of Hezbollah in Lebanon.

new topics

top topics

join