It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to brainwash a nation -- Interview with KGB -- We are in stage 3!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I came across this video on youtube. Thought I would share it with ATS. It's a very interesting interview with former KGB agent in the 80s, which documents the methods for brainwashing a nation.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Phase 1 - Demoralization - Make people turn against each other; exposure to true information will not matter as an official hasn't told him it's true.

Phase 2 - Desensitization - (2 to 5 years) Economy, Foreign Relations, Defense install Marxism

Phase 3 - Crisis - create crisis Destabilize economy, increase size of government promise lots of goodies to the masses.

Phase 4 - Normalization - normalize situation, alter policy and justify with propaganda.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wonder if these also apply to ATS. With such a diverse community, I can only imagine it to be true... At least, phases one and two, but I imagine that we bring those problems in from the outside world instead of having them begin here.

See, we are branched out over so many opinions and on so many scales, we are divided as a collective. Phase one.

And, we are used to alternative theories being blasted or politicians blundering, and it doesn't ever seem to stop. Phase 2.

We could also be in stage three, given how many of us believe in the NWO. That, for us, is a crisis situation with no solution.

How interesting. S+F.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by thebluevalentine]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by thebluevalentine]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Phase 5- People get sick of being controlled and lied to, leading to revolt and the heads of those in charge!

new topics

top topics

join