It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have had your disclosure....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok step back and imagine that you've had YOUR disclosure. All the world governments are finally taking the corrupt out, a new financial system has been put in place, there is no more war.

What are you going to now?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Assuming the playing field has been leveled...I would walk door to door down my street and talk with my neighbors. I would sit down with all of them and let them know that they are friends of mine. I live in the bible belt and also in the country...there is a lot of gun toting Christians around here. Their world would be shattered. I believe I can show them they still have purpose.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What would I do?

Partay like its 2012!!! We just made it over the mountain!!

I think first I would get my anti gravity craft (hopefully similar shape/size to a skateboard!!) and try and get in touch with all my favorite musicians and let them know that I want to use my free energy generator and have the biggest music festival this world has ever known.

Then after my "summer of love" I would start going to college finally and go for electrical engineering or astrophysics so I could start preparing my first trip to the moon.

I'd also start building my own ice rink and start training to one day maybe make the Olympic team.

I would do a lot of exploring, just seeing the places I've always wanted to go to and meet all the people around the world that agreed there will be answer that let it be.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What would I do..hmm

depends on the time of day...if its late at night, get to bed...got work tomorrow.
and if its daytime...get back to work.

Yay, the top crumbles, but I still need to make a paycheck.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Go to Disney World….

Ok, now where is my promotion check?
What do you mean that only works for NFL players….

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yer I think I would open an AG conversion center, To convert cars to AGV's. Then I would start a business digging up roads and converting them into parks n gardens and bike paths.
A little dream I have.
There could be endless amount of jobs created if we could make the leap from fossil to zero point energy! Jobs not only on this world but mining jobs off world!

Bring on the future!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
Ok step back and imagine that you've had YOUR disclosure. All the world governments are finally taking the corrupt out, a new financial system has been put in place, there is no more war.

What are you going to now?

set up trade with the visitors ie aliens exchange of knowledge and tech create jobs, new types of industry. incorporate the universe. start an inter-outer galactic multi national corporation the possibilities are endless................
if you have vision not rhetoric or dogma to hold you back

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Imagine how many careers could be launched if we had access to other planets and space objects like asteroids. You could be a rock collecting analyst on an asteroid, and then you can just zoom back to earth in your personal spaceship. Wow.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
dance around in the street! then go back to doing whatever i was doing before i found out. lol. would be awesome to live in a world without war and corruption and government secrecy.

new topics

top topics

join