It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny or Die is ON!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So we're a couple of days away from ...

NEW YORK — Will Ferrell and Adam McKay forged their partnership years ago on Saturday Night Live. Now, in a much different way, the two are back on TV with a sketch comedy show.

On Friday at midnight, HBO will premiere Funny or Die Presents, a new half hour series that compiles clips from the comedy video website that McKay and Ferrell co-created in 2007.

The show arrives as part of a new batch of HBO comedy. The Friday slate also includes the premiere of The Ricky Gervais Show, the start of season eight of Real Time With Bill Maher and the second season of The Life and Times of Tim. www.usatoday.com...

Preview: www.funnyordie.com...

twitter

If you aren't aware of FoD, let me give you an example of the objectionable quality of their (nsfw) funnies:

Anyhoot, I love these guys and can't wait for the show ... the Ricky Gervais show should also be rather funny.

[edit on 17 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mmm, seems like no one cares about this show but me ...

Nevertheless, a quick reminder that it premieres tonight at midnight eastern US time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, that was a bit hit and miss imho, more die than funny ...

The two best bits were:

Some of it was rather gross, and personally gross dismemberment humor isn't really my bag.

If anyone else caught the show I'd love to hear your take on it ... otherwise I'll keep talking to myself.

[edit on 20 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've seen the channel, ... my favorite series is

Between two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis

top topics

join