It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions of the ATS community requested re: New WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Let me preface this by saying quite plainly: regardless of my views towards 9/11, this thread is NOT about the events of that day. Please do not bring up any 9/11 conspiracies in this thread.

The World Trade Center redevelopment has been moving at a snail's pace, seemingly, for the last 8 years. Since the plans for the Freedom Tower complex were approved, only one new building has been erected (I believe the new WTC 7, but I may be wrong). The project has been fraught with controversy since the start, over every aspect.

All of this notwithstanding, I pose the following question to the ATS community:
"If/when the World Trade Center is rebuilt, what would you think if your job relocated you to an office there?"

This is a simple hypothetical question. I want to know how you would feel about the new WTC becoming your place of employment. Would you be nervous? Proud? Sad? Search your feelings, fellow conspirators!

Thanks for your input in advance,
-Ash O. M. Tomatoes

Edit: I should add, in this hypothetical, you already live in NYC.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by AshOnMyTomatoes]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by AshOnMyTomatoes]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Seeing how I have no job. Hmm. I'd be happy to get work there. I am not afraid of dieing since God lives as the "I" in me that is me.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think i would be okay with it. I just don't like the design at all.

Second line

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Shameless bump, because I'm trying to gather some data for a research paper.

"If you lived in NYC, would you work in the new WTC after it's finished?" How would you feel?

new topics

top topics

join