It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short music break from Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From time to time I have posted some crazy posts here on ATS.
Too much Conspiracy Theories can sometimes bring one to the verge of paranoia.
As a way to relieve some stress off some of this, a few days ago I was just thinking and day-dreaming about the supposed Ancient Visitors, especially my wild imagination about the Ancient Visitors here in New Mexico.
An inspiration came to me.
So I sat down on my keyboard and just started creating a melody. I just wanted to share it here.
It's called:
ANCIENT VISITORS
www.youtube.com...

In 2005 I created a crazy tune called
SECRET BASES
www.youtube.com...

and performed it right near the perimeter of the East entrance to Area 51 on Groom Lake Rd. during the camp-out commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Area 51.
It was quite enjoyable, playing under the watchful eyes of the security guards watching us from the nearby hills.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's true actually...

I was literally inspired by a thread a few minutes ago to go and write some ambient stuff inspired by this website.

www.fingel.com...

Which i found via ATS.

My them for my music is 'forgotten in time'

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Really nice!

I have composed some music too, free for your listening.

If you'd like to hear this, it's called the Needin U Millenium No.1 Remix

www.myspace.com...

Hope I might have a couple of visitors from this, and hope you like it !

BTW Something currently up with my computer which says it runs at 2Ghz, but appears to actually, whilst posting on major circulation websites, run at less than 0.5 MHz. If you too have the trouble that every key depression takes up to 0.3 seconds to appear, (not limited to abovetopsecret.com) then you can type your post in something like WordPad, and then copy and paste like that. Yes my 2MHz BBC B ran in 1985 at higher speeds than my 2GHz laptop (when typing into things like facebook/abovetopsecret.com/armageddononline.org etc), and turned itself on about a hundred times faster - it's true!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Very nice sounds from both of you...

new topics

top topics

join