It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The San Zhi resort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
After reading a rather vague little piece on cracked.com, i read about this unfinished resort town in Taiwan that was originally designed as a place for the rich to go to...

And stay in strange odd -circular shaped houses, that are clustered upon each other in segments...

According to legend, it was never opened due to a series of 'strange deaths' ...

I'll quote a segment

www.cracked.com...

he exclusive San Zhi resort in Taiwan was supposed to be the destination for bored, rich folk who always wondered what it would be like to live inside an over-sized hockey puck. Construction of Pod City started around the 80s but was quickly shut down after a series of mysterious on-site fatal accidents...

Now i've not found much on it, but the pictures are amazing, like some 1940's style vision of the fture.

Some more pics here too:

www.fingel.com...

Apparantly it's haunted too...?

Does anyone know anything more about it?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I love cracked. They may be a humor website, but they have led me to look into some real stuff that I would have never heard of otherwise.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah I just read about that place on Cracked a few mintues ago, and wanted to see if anybody on here had discussed it. I tried to look up some more information about it but didn't find much.

new topics

join