It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Smith show..Feb. 23 Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On the Kevin Smith show last night there was a man who said that there would be a massive earthquake in Northern California on Feb 23 of this year. The person who made this prediction was using some sort of method for the prediction. Supposedly saw the Haiti earthquake. He is telling some of the details to prove his method correct. They were rather vague on that method. Was wondering if anyone else caught the show?? I think you may still be able to listen to the podcast.
kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
im with you on this.... obama needs some sort of event to begin the march towards "total assimilation". Either a boat going in circles in vancouver harbor or an earthquake

getting my tin foil cap in position as we speak!!! haarp is getting warmed up i bet...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I dunno.
99.999999% of these predictions are false. I think I've been around ATS too long, when I can tell something aint gonna happen when predicted. lol!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think something should be done about these false doomsday prophets. They should be shamed to no end. Maybe we should have a Hall of Shame section on ATS. We could give pics, websites, detail the doom prophecies that did not happen--who said it, when, where, etc.

That way when these names come up (again and again) we can refer posters to Hall of Shame to check out these peoples reputation. I bet you know a few I am talking about.

There are new internet users all the time. They get scared when they see stuff from Saint B*****, and the lying radical right wing ex-sheriff that keeps cropping up, and several others.

I think we should make a big deal out of these liars and fear mongers so that everyone will be wise to them. Make them tuck their tails and go hide under a rock. Make a laughing stock out of them. Make them so well known that any waitress will refuse to serve them coffee.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I think something should be done about these false doomsday prophets. They should be shamed to no end. Maybe we should have a Hall of Shame section on ATS. We could give pics, websites, detail the doom prophecies that did not happen--who said it, when, where, etc.

in a way i agree, i totally bought into the web-bot theory... however after RE-reviewing this "shape of things to come" 2009 document, i dunno... to many near misses, the dates are what i found interesting. for example on this timeline of the web bot, it picked out Jan 7th 2010 as some climatic event - haiti earthquake Jan 12. It then picked out Feb 16th as another "emotional event" - Iran is now a nuclear state Feb 11. As for some Feb 23 event, the web-bot is states that the next event to occur will be in March (i do not have my handy dandy prophet maker document with me). I will post the next date of something to occur later....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I noticed that the greater LA area is getting lots of little shakes. LA is not northern CA like the show talked about.

new topics

top topics

join