It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland's Lord Advocate concealing top-level paedophile ring?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

Yes, the franklin coverup. which also lead straight to the top and was hushed up.

How can you get a fair investigation when the ones who's job it is are the ones committing the crime?

don't let hollie's case end the same way.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We're off again. It has to be said this is a very very good interview, and will help the cause greatly.

The times right to start a new push now :

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do goodness.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Facebook Site is up to over 9000 members now which is great but needs more.

Please suggest to anyone you know to have a read and add support.

Hollie Greig

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
manchester radio online will be taking up Holie's case at 9pm gmt

www.manchesterradioonline.com...

please listen if you can.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
talkradioeurope are about to cover the story in about 10 minutes.

www.talkradioeurope.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

The show can be heard again through their On Demand Service

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

The show can be heard again through their On Demand Service

Peter Eyre did a bang-up job of laying out the story, naming names of those involved. Please, please listen to this shocking story of one brave lady - Hollie Greig.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And now they have taken down the facebook group just as it approached 10,000 members.

I think theyre getting scared.

the backup group is here
facebook

the official website is here - www.newssesnes.com

why don't you sign up there and see why they are so desperate to keep this story quite?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Looks like TPTB have taken down the Hollie Grieg Case from the net.

Facebook page with 10,000 members has gone.

The 2 links at the end of the OP post don't work.

The high heid yins are rattled !

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I was unsure of this at first.

Though I have no doubt of many of the claims made by Victims, of widescale all emcompassing "rings" high up.... some are just created memories, and such like.

Fantasy as well, though there is truth to a proportion of them. As the evidense is often just subjective it is very hard to tell truth from fiction.

I also felt in this case as the victim had Downs Syndrome the veracity of any memories to actual events would be hard to prove, or know as an actual event.

Having spent a lot of my time when younger working with esp. children with Autism and Down Syndrome and such like... I feel I have enough experience to take a experienced view of the validity of Hollies story.

Well after much reading, researching and digging over the last week, having myself been involved in child protection and case meetings etc, working alongside Pyschiatrists and socil workers... well the way things have happened in this situation are certainly not "normal", follow any "Policy & procedures" laid down in the Childrens Act or the mental health act, never mind the legal responces.

Something is definately not right about this, something is being covered up and certainly the ptb pulling the strings in this case are at the highest level possible to enable such distortions of Laws etc... I think way above any political party. This is the puppet masters Puppet master themselves pulling the strings here.

Sickening, worrying and me thinks if enough people get the story circulted there may be some legs somewhere in this.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Is it possible to submit an FOI to Facebook,to find out the reasons for the group being shutdown?
I think it may be due to someone involved in the case claiming they were being slandered or something.
It would be interesting to find out.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

And now they have taken down the facebook group just as it approached 10,000 members.

I think theyre getting scared.

the backup group is here
facebook

the official website is here - www.newssesnes.com

why don't you sign up there and see why they are so desperate to keep this story quite?

Apologies justyc I didn't even notice you had already reported this.

Thanks for the link to the FB backup site.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Is it possible to submit an FOI to Facebook,to find out the reasons for the group being shutdown?
I think it may be due to someone involved in the case claiming they were being slandered or something.
It would be interesting to find out.

as i mentioned - if it were one or two offending posts, why take down the whole group?

we would love for this to go to court because the it would all come out in the open but they dont want that to happen - they want to cover it up and threaten people not to cover the story, as has already happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

As you may be aware, some Downs Syndrome sufferers can be prone to flights of fancy but a lot of others actually have extremely good, if not photographic memories.

Hollie herself has been tested and judged to be a reliable witness and her mother Ann had herself examined by the leading psychiatrist who found her of sound mind (after she was kidnapped, injected and incarcerated in a mental institution, trying to class her as mentally unstable while they made plans to hand Hollie back to her paedophile father). They had to then accept the psychiatrists ruling.

Hollie was even awarded £13000 damages which only happens when you are a victim of a crime.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I totally agree, maybe I didn’t get what I meant across well.

Even from an initially sceptical and balanced view, with some experience to draw on working with people such as Hollies, well as I state above:

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I was unsure of this at first.
SNIP
well the way things have happened in this situation are certainly not "normal", follow any "Policy & procedures" laid down in the Childrens Act or the mental health act, never mind the legal responses.

Something is definitely not right about this, something is being covered up and certainly the ptb pulling the strings in this case are at the highest level possible to enable such distortions of Laws etc... I think way above any political party.....etc

And maybe put the link to the further very revealing interview live now with Hollies mum et al.

Hollies Mum Interview on P.Brockton Show

Very sick isnt it justyc

Kind Regards

Elf

Elf.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
funny how facebook reinstated the group page after Ann told on air that the Crown Office had ordered it shut down.

Why would the Crown Office care or get involved?

original group

Thanks to all those who got onto facebook's TOP PERSON today to to show their disgust

and thanks must also go to facebook for doing the right thing

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Truely amazing thats the group has been put back up again.

Hard to understand what is going on

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by justyc

Truely amazing thats the group has been put back up again.

Hard to understand what is going on

yes this case is a puzzler wherever you go. we still dont know why it was taken down for almost a day and then put back up just as mysteriously.

we still continue to contact mps and media and spread this story as far as possible.

you know esther rantzen - that bastion of abused children who got childline set up? she has been removing al the posts about hollie from her website forums and has ignored every single mail written to her. but then again she is standing as an mp in luton this year - just shows how hypocritical some people are when it comes to abused children when there is power involved!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
liar and hypocrite.

Why Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini prosecuted the Moira Jones case

With the Moira Jones trial, Ms Angiolini showed how committed she is to dealing with sex crimes. Summing up on Tuesday, her message was poignant: women have the right to live their lives without fear of being attacked. “Moira Jones was a woman in the prime of life . . . whose hopes and dreams were extinguished by being in the wrong place at the wrong time,” she said. “But she was not in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was absolutely where she was entitled to be — walking the short distance back to her home.”

she only cares when the camera is on her, not the spotlight

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
in case you missed this disgusting story ....

Litany of failures that let father rape his daughters for years

Authorities apologise over missed warnings of incest as report reveals culture of 'quiet word' rather than action

A series of failures by child protection professionals were detailed today in a withering report that described how a father was allowed to continually rape and abuse two of his daughters over a 35-year period.

The executive summary into the case described how the family had been in contact with 28 different agencies between 1973 and 2008, and that they had been seen by more than 100 professionals including social workers, police and housing officials.

Sixteen case conferences were held and ambulance workers, a headteacher and hospital staff had all expressed concern about non-accidental injuries and the children's poor hygiene. Yet nothing was done.

Seven allegations of sexual abuse were made by family members – but they were not followed up.

Instead of swift intervention, a culture of having "a quiet word" was found to exist among professionals.

Today Sheffield and Lincolnshire safeguarding children boards apologised for their failings. Chris Cook, independent chair of Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Board, said: "We are genuinely sorry. We should have protected you. People's lives were devastated both by a controlling, power-obsessed and deviant father and our failure to act."

Sue Fiennes, independent chair of Sheffield Safeguarding Children Board, admitted they had failed the family and "nothing should shield us from that fact".

The nature of the failures were disclosed today, 18 months after the father was sentenced to 25 life sentences for raping his daughters in one of the worst cases of incest ever put before a British court.

The women had finally come forward in June 2008 when their father was arrested. The judge in the case, Alan Goldack QC, demanded to know what professionals "had been doing for the last 20 years."

Today's report was an attempt to answer the question.

It described how the man abused and intimidated his family, and how he moved them 67 times to avoid being detected by the authorities. During that time, two of his daughters, referred to as M and N, had become pregnant 18 times after being raped by him.

Yet despite increasing suspicion that sexual abuse was taking place, none of the episodes was investigated effectively. On 23 separate occasions the women were specifically asked by the authorities about paternity of their children. They refused genetic counselling and there was concern that the father had become violent and aggressive towards them.

Yet because professionals believed "there was no evidence" to prove incest, they took no action. They were also fearful of potential litigation, the report noted.

The girls and a brother, who suffered physical abuse, were on the child protection register for a decade.

Speaking at a press conference, Professor Pat Cantrill, author of the report, said the abuse could have been stopped. "It only really needed one person with tenacity to keep pushing this and pushing this and we might have had a much earlier recognition and action being taken.

"There were people in the community that came forward and attempted to get the agencies to react in relation to this family and they were not listened to the way that they should."

She said a culture of "having a quiet word" had developed, and some professionals simply did not know how to handle the situation.

She said opportunities were missed individually and collectively. "The inquiries that were identified should have resulted in the children being taken to a place of safety – but that did not occur."

Some professionals got "quite stuck" around the situation of incest. "You are aware, as I am aware, that there are a number of these serious case reviews that happen and we always don't seem to learn from them."

The report found the father intimidated and frightened his wife and children using physical violence and bullying.

His wife left in 1992, leaving the children with him. "Professionals failed to listen and consider the situation from the child's perspective," the summary concluded. "They did not see the children and, where possible, talk to them and find out what they thought and felt about the issues. Too often the professionals took the word of parents at face value without considering the effects on the child."

It found professionals were often on the back foot because some were afraid of the father. "There is also an issue of professionals stereotyping and being judgmental of adults M and N and failing to see the growing pressure on the women of the frequent pregnancies." It found agencies were waiting for M and N to disclose abuse, yet research finds that 40% of victims of serious sexual assault don't tell.

"There was evidence of practitioners working in narrow silos," the report found. "There is an individual and collective community responsibility on us as members of society to protect children. Members of the family and community tried to play their part in safeguarding the children … with a frustrating outcome."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join