It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Conjecture: The "Pokemon Hypothesis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do you guys remember that forum where people actually believed Pokemon were real? lol...I know some people found it a little offensive to make comparisons between us and them...but as I read through their forum I could not help but notice eye opening similarities. They incorporated the 2012 theories, the LHC, and even quantum mechanics... I found it all a bit funny to be honest. Of course, there are clear differences between a conspiracy theorist and a kid that believes Pokemon are real...but is our mindset really all that different?

12/21/2012 11:11 Do not act blind fool, we can all sense that major changes will take place upon our Earth in short time. The winds of change are in the air. Our planet will enter a capsule of space where the entire construct of reality will shift into a higher vibrational state, possibly a higher dimension, meaning, the frequency of all energy/matter will be heightened. When we enter this high frequency area of space we will slowly notice radical changes, physically and mentally, to the life on Earth. This will result in a variety of new species which will become known as Pokemon, and ultimately fulfill the Pokemon prophecy. We are coming to a cross-road, and our paths must be chosen wisely. Pokemon may be hard to find in present times, but soon enough their presence will be known to all. We cannot escape destiny, nor can we stop it. Soon enough, Pokemon will be all too real, and the crazy man shall be marked sane when it is discovered he held the truth all along.

My years of malicious research lead me to believe the Pokemon anime is based on information retrieved from a Pokedex which unsurprisingly got into the hands of top secret Government organizations. Apparently, they came into possession of this device during the early 50's. Their analysis concluded that it was either from the future or from an alternate dimension because it clearly utilized technology that was far ahead of our own. The rapid increase in the rate of our technological advancement since then has in fact been due to secret compartments of the Government (operated by the "Elite") reverse-engineering that Pokedex. Of course, before they risked damaging the Pokedex they extracted and recorded all the information about Pokemon stored on it. Years later, the Elite decided to produce a television show about Pokemon so that they could unknowingly prepare us for the future... just as long as people didn't know it was real, and as long as it was in cartoon form, it wouldn't be questioned, and there would be no risk of panic and riots. But they were wrong, one day people did question the truth, and they did seek answers, it is people like us that wont be blinded by the lies.

Although the moon stone remains a mystery, I do know Clefairy is connected to the moon in some way. We never get to see the dark side of the moon from Earth, but be wise to the fact that the Government is fully aware that there are considerably advanced lifeforms on the dark side of the moon. Pokemon are the result of evolution. In our current vibrational state, mental and spiritual evolution is restricted for all life on Earth. This high frequency zone will allow us to reach our full potential and drastically change life as we know it. It will provide the vital energy required to stimulate a shift in the awareness of all lesser life forms (animals), and also causing sudden genetic alterations. Pokemon are extremely advanced spiritually, thus they posses great power over the forces... but being spiritually advanced doesn't have anything to do with intelligence... in fact, highly spiritual Pokemon are often so spiritually advanced, precisely because they have a lower intelligence, therefore, they are less critical of reality, and less suggestible by external and self interference, however, still possessing the mind of a self-aware observer.

This is also true for the human species, in the past humans were a very spiritual species, but we have lost that over time as our intelligence has grown, hence we have become blinded by egotism and materialistic perceptions as we lose touch with our past. However, do not be mistaken, because you can have highly intelligent Pokemon with staggering spiritual levels. Pokemon such as Alakazam and Mewtwo are examples. They also tend to have a frightening power over any mind weaker than their own, due to having a combined high intelligence and spiritual level. Some humans will also slowly mutate, forming the humanoid type Pokemon... however, humans will undergo less change than any other species because they have become so blinded by ignorance and greed, unable to admit they were wrong, and unwilling to let go of their ill-founded beliefs... this will greatly lessen the effects of the "shift" on the human species ...however, all humans will become more spiritual by varying degrees, in turn allowing them to form strong spiritual bonds with Pokemon which, only a Pokemon trainer can understand.

Due to the nature of high frequency space, Pokemon will constantly grow more powerful throughout their lifetime. Once their "life force" or "spirit force" reaches a threshold or "critical mass", and the physical body is unable to maintain the current energy level, a new form will be forced upon them, and their body will undergo a sudden transformation, known as an "evolution". It should be said that the DNA of said Pokemon isn't dynamically changing when it evolves, rather, parts of the DNA which were sleeping and going unused, awaken and initialize. Only when a Pokemon possess enough life force, will this sleeping DNA awaken and function, causing the Pokemon to transform. The off-spring of an evolved Pokemon will be born at the lowest level of evolution, they still share their parents DNA, they just haven't initiated all of it yet because they don't have the life force required.

NOTE: Please understand that when I speak of "spirituality" it isn't in a traditional sense. I am talking of something similar, but I don't want any misconceptions arising by my use of that term.

- Anonymous D

[edit on 17/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't doubt if there are any simlarities somewhere else out there that look like pokemon. But comon, "Pokedex which unsurprisingly got into the hands of top secret Government organizations." Seriously?!?!

That's like saying that Team Rocket is the CIA.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Pokemon and say Power Rangers are representations of nothing less than high forms of witchcraft if you want to call it that. It comes right out of ancient Babylon. One would be amazed at the similarity with say power ranger characters and costume with a comparison to figures on old Sumerian records. Its just the old story of supermen and women against the gods.

Pokemon is about the manipulation of spirits for personal use. Capturing and controling. Basic witchcraft really.

Did any of you ever play the vido game Crash Bandicoot? War in the underworld as the spirit passes through fighting the bad guys there. Even some of the symbols in that game are right out of underword. The game is a spin off of the old Sumerian and say Maya stories about it.

The folks that made pokemon, power rangers ect could not have created these things without a good understanding of these things.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And this is one of the ACTUAL posts from the Pokemon believers forum I found rather funny:

I've been rather quiet as of now, but seeing as so many people are coming in to question our beliefs, I think it's time I said something.

The majority of you who come in here and try to refute us, your only argument is "Pokemon aren't real because I can't see them, I've never seen them, and probably never will see them."

Sorry to say this, but you are only one out of over 6 billion people on this planet, and just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't mean that's how it is. You can't see love, you can't see hate, and you can't see evil or good. You probably will never see them in your entire life, but do they exist? In my experiences as a human being, they do, and they are very real.

According to you, we're all childish and are chasing imaginative figures that can never be. At the same time, I can reverse those claims onto you.

How can you justify that what *you* belief to be true is real? Anything you believe in at all, how can you prove to a person who has never seen a car that it exists? Show them pictures?

Easily forged.

Bring others who also share the experience?

Opinions can be easily tampered with.

It's something you have to experience, it's impossible to simply explain to others. I could sit here for years, and you can reject our ideas for years. But in the end, there's no denying the real truth.

For us, Pokemon are very real. More real than you can ever imagine. We KNOW they are out there, and they know that we are here.

There have been signs, but they can only be seen by those who look for them. We're not doing you any harm in seeking, so why go out of your way to question us?

We don't question your inane beliefs.

[edit on 17/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yeah, now that you mention it, the Pokemon concept its quite similar to the first books of Carlos Castaneda:

-Pokemon VS allies
-Pokeballs carries pokemon --- 'Guajes' to carry allies
-Quest to find them
-Hard Train to be accepted by them
-Make them do your will

As Logarock state, this is general witchcraft...

This is quite an interesting exercise. Change the subject of your logic (whatever to pokemon or yugioh) if you still draw a truth conclusion, then you are not proving anything.

Personally, it always bothers me when i reach what appears to be a "perfect" conclusion, because people everywhere seems so sure about their own "perfect" (but clearly wrong) conclusions. And so I wonder:

How do i know I am not deceiving myself???

Maybe the pokemon madness is a manifestation of a subconscious realization of something missing in the 'official' version of reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I don't doubt if there are any simlarities somewhere else out there that look like pokemon. But comon, "Pokedex which unsurprisingly got into the hands of top secret Government organizations." Seriously?!?!

That's like saying that Team Rocket is the CIA.

That's like saying the Government have a big database one everyone...

what rubbish....

OH wait!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

How do i know I am not deceiving myself???

Interesting post, I've been asking myself the same thing lately. In the past I thought I had the "perfect solution"...or something close to it...but I now understand how foolish I was...and this Pokemon forum really helped me understand a very important thing about life...

[edit on 18/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
wow...

still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that people believe there to be pokemon living and breathing.

It is a screwball example but can be applied to everyone here. We need to know where the line is and what happens when we cross said line. We need not be lost in a wasteland of theorizing. I have read threads and even partisipated in threads where it was so obvious we were wrong (Project Blackjack cough cough) but contenued anyway. Take this as a reminder not to let your mind be overly open so where it is closed.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Pokeclipse (the idea of IRL pokemon) is just a 4chan prank.
and Yes it intentionally sounds like some ATS posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Reminds me of the year or so after I saw the Matrix where I believed we were really within the Matrix and the movie was allowed to be released only to be a double-negative cover-story. I even had myself convinced I could see the code of the Matrix (turned out to be those little bright dots you can see on bright sunny days)...

I really must applaud their creativity in bringing so many theories together though, makes the conspiracy theorist in me proud

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
wow...

still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that people believe there to be pokemon living and breathing.

These saying this are probably not telling the whole story. Look at Pokemon as a sort of portal or gateway to be introduced to the spirit world. Like say the Ouija Board.

Like the Ouija Board some become obsessed and many are the tale of the unfortanate results.

Think about this who what and why Pokemon to begin with? Why not Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck? So what is Pokemon? It is clearly an introduction to one form of shamanisim. Our nations youth were just inundated with it and the very vast numbers of parents are unaware.

While this was going on Power Rangers and Harry Potter has been big. Whos doing this and why?

A good study would be a comparison of say the images on the Harvard Sumarian Cylinder collection. The majic staves, the head gear, ect. I only noticed it becouse I had studied the collection myself for other reasons and had children young enough to start bringing the stuff into the house.

Notice all the good guy bad guy heavies have staves of assorted design and many look just like thoses on 5000 year old clay records coming out Mesopotaima. High powered wisards and warriors coming in and out of dimensions inside the earth and out in orbit. Pokemon has its version of a ghost trap.

Pokemon is more of a basic into to shamanisim while Power Rangers has to do with the type of craft that say the Egyptian kings wizards. Moses and the snakes.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Reminds me of the year or so after I saw the Matrix where I believed we were really within the Matrix and the movie was allowed to be released only to be a double-negative cover-story. I even had myself convinced I could see the code of the Matrix (turned out to be those little bright dots you can see on bright sunny days)...
Haha...that's pretty classic...however, I do believe the matrix exists in a sense...as in the reality we are taught to believe in, isn't actually how reality really is. We are constantly fed lies from birth, our minds are manipulated and shaped exactly how they want them.

But who knows, it's still not completely impossible for the ACTUAL matrix, like out of the movie, to exist...in fact, how can I even judge how possible it is...impossible, possible, probably impossible, fairly possible...take your pick...

[edit on 20/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
how about any enhanced types of Humans are being treated as Pokemon instead Human?
edit on 8/3/2012 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Well you know, in Power Rangers, whatever it's characters are Activates or Deactivates their Superpowers, they do crossing their arms over their Chakra points

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
z9.invisionfree.com...

It was for trolling purposes...kudos to the above poster who associated back to older symbology...

new topics

top topics

join