It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flight Characteristics ~ Right Angle Turns.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My contention: Is that observed sighting's of legitimate space alien starships, in our Earth's atmosphere, come with no observable evidence of any fiery or smokey/vapor signature exhaust trails, enaminating from the starship; in full or slow power velocity modes. No retro rocket trails observed,[according to my own observable evidence], while a starship was attempting a landing, either.
This gives more evidence --- to my perported claim --- that the foofighter's use a single, or a combination of thrust values, that are a result of photon/magnetic impulse power.

It would be impossible... for a liquid or solid booster rocket to make controlled instant stops, or right angle turns. This contention proves: that since certainly no present government, or foreign power --- has the wherewithall to make a high speed aerial craft --- capable of instant stops and 90 degree turns, proves...at least to me, that some of these UFO sighting's are from an aerial craft that is intelligently controlled and not from this earth.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If what you saw did a zig-zag pattern at an incredible speed then appeared to shoot off at warp speed....

I know what you saw. I know exactly what you saw.

You saw a timecraft, I've seen one before I saw the heptagonal star design it made, it manipulates time to move that quickly and then it takes the energy it just made to activate what I assume is warp point. What you see shooting off is actually the ice collected on the outside of the craft and whatever left over energy would be present after the craft has left this dimenionsal reality. The user inside or observer does not feel whatever you're seeing, they're still moving at helicopter speed actually.

Einstein must have seen one too...

Edit: I don't know if anyone else who has seen one of these timecraft has noticed that before it warps you can literally see space and time bend towards it before it sling shots into the gate (zig -zag design) it just created.

If you look at the sumerian star chart tablet that was found, then you place it into the sumerian star chart with planets around it, you can see exactly where and how the sumerians learned this, from time travelers. It works exactly like a 4d cube

That black line will be......

This cube

Here is the zig zag motion or star with the clay tablet inserted.

The 6 points have to do with coordinates on the tablet or on a timespacechart.

Here is quarterionic math or what people are currently thinking is the best choice because they forgot about the past.

It's a timecraft.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Mello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

You might be right Milo. There are huge problems with all the available explanations and hypotheses we have.

In a way, they are like a blanket that is too small...the more it is pulled one way, the more it leaves cold feet.

Damn that pesky blanket mate and as Gordon Creighton mentions in this interview - 'unquestionably it's a very bewildering mystery'.

Maybe it's a 'myriad of overlapping explanations' as Mac Tonnies discusses here or UFOs may be 'a manifestation of an interlocking universe' as mentioned by Doc Hynek in the article below - God knows what's going on.

"The UFO phenomenon signals a domain of nature as unknown to us today as nuclear energy would have been to Galileo."

News archive

Cheers.
edit on 6-8-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

In April 2007 I was communicating with Jeff Challender (Project P.R.O.V.E., passed away in Oct. '07) via email and phone. He told me that he had videotaped a UFO, at night, that was doing all kinds of strange maneuvers including what you state above. He sent me a copy of the DVD that he dubbed and it, indeed, shows a light doing non-human maneuvers. Of course being at night there is always the doubt that it could have been a high-flying kit with a light and possibly flown by someone who wanted to make viewers think it was a UFO.

But I never doubted Jeff's honesty and sincerity and I accept that the DVD contains a UFO.

Perhaps I should post it on YouTube and wait for someone here to discover it and go bananas and post it.

Yes, post it.

Here's another report sourced by A51Watcher from the Philippine Islands in 1948.

April 5, 1948: Manila, Philippine Islands

"Saucer Eludes Army Pilot By 90-Degree Turn"

Manila -- Lt. Robert W. Meyers of the 67th Fighter Wing, 18th Fighter Group, Philippine Islands was leading a group of 4 F-47s when he saw an aerial object 3 miles away.

He turned around to check on it and watched it make a 90-degree turn and disappear within 5 seconds. It was silver colored and left no exhaust trails.

Miscellaneous Newspaper Reported UFO sightings in 1947-1950 (PDF File)

According to the USAF the object was 'probably a bird'.

Pdf documents

edit on 18-3-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Article describing sighting on October 4th, 1952:

Long Beach, California Press Telegram - 14 Oct 52

Beach Combing With Malcolm Epley

... Rose Kissinger, from the ship Pacific Queen anchored in the harbor, writes that on Oct. 4 she and others aboard the craft saw a "flying saucer" over the Palos Verdes Hills. It made a right angle turn and went west...

link

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Relevant report from the year 1916:

Mr AE Whiteland described the unusual sight witnessed by his mother around 1916 or 1917, when she lived in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. One day she had gone upstairs, looked out the window, when “at a height of about 30ft [9m], eight to twelve men appeared, on what seemed to be a round platform with a handrail around it… They were wearing blue uniforms and little round hats, not unlike sailors’ hats. She heard no sound from the machine as it came off the nearby marshes. It turned a bit, and went over the railway yard, to dis­appear behind some houses.”

When she first saw the platform, it was about 100 yards away and “came straight along the road, and then when she thought it was going to pass her house (one of a terr­aced block of six) it suddenly turned away at right angles from her and went between the Railway Hotel and the sheds on either side of the railway yard. The shed opposite the house was maybe 23 to 25ft [7–8m] high; it was two-storeyed, and hay was stored in the upper part, and the thing just cleared its roof, from what Mother said.”

The men were holding tightly on to the handrail, which was “brass, and a second rail, also of brass, was at the height of the men’s knees. As she was trying so hard to take it all in, she cannot say of what mat­erial the platform seemed to be made… Mother says that she kept wondering what was making the thing move, and looked up in the sky and then at the men and then in between their legs to see if there was an engine there in the middle, but she could see nothing there. There was nothing in the middle, just a hollow, with the men around the sides.”

The platform was totally silent and moved at about the speed of a running man. It was visible for at least several minutes. Mr Whiteland’s mother never heard of any other witnesses to this strange sight, but she didn’t speak about it much until after the war. Also, the street had been empty of pedestrians at the time of her sighting, which was at midday during the working week.

Researcher Charles Grove wrote to Charles H Gibbs-Smith of the Victoria & Albert Museum asking about the possibility that the platform had been an observation platform hung below a German Zeppelin. Gibbs-Smith replied in the negative, pointing out that such platforms were tiny and carr­ied only one man in a prone position (rather than a group, which would have made an easy target for British troops), were never low to the ground and would have swung out when making a sharp turn – not to mention the fact that the noise of any Zeppelin’s engine’s would have been easily heard.

The abrupt 90-degree turn down another street that was executed by the platform is also particularly puzzling – it’s a manœuvre commonly reported in connection with UFOs, which appear to perform it at high speeds.

Aeronauts from the Future

Pilot Shanon Davis witnesses close range UFO performing right angle turns near his aircraft over California in November 1980

See 7:55

Thread

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Newspaper report of UFO being witnessed moving at right angles - New Zealand, 7th, May, 1970.

400 School Students Witness Huge UFO, 1970, Napier, New Zealand... But Who Has The Case File?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I tend to think that "impossible" flight characteristics represent the equivalent of these things interacting with our reality in the same way a 3-D object interactswith "Flatland."

It seems impossible to us because we're only getting a limited amount of the information through our limited perceptions. If we were able to see and understand more dimensions, maybe it would all be simple.

I also suspect that's why people often see UFOs as "machines." It could very well be that they look like machines to us because that's only as much as we're able to understand. We call it a machine because we don't have a working concept for what it really is.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm not a supporter of superstring theory, and I'm not a believer in the possibility of extra dimensions.

Nuts an bolts flying saucers for me man.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

As seen many times on this site people are prone to making wild guesstimations of speed and distance. This combined with perspective making objects appear to make abrupt, angular changes in direction, I think accounts for many such reports.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What from one angle looks to be an impossible turn...

Is really just a normal climb from another angle

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Nuts an bolts flying saucers for me man.

It would be awesome if somebody was actually able to find an alien nut or bolt, or anything. But that has never, ever happened. And that makes me think that we're not getting something perceptually, kind of like a cat chasing a laser dot around on the carpet. We don't have the brainpower to understand what's actually going on. So I'm thinking of more "perceptual dimensions," although maybe that also includes some unseen physical dimensions we just can't comprehend.
edit on 14-12-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Sure, there are many misidentified UFOs, but unless you apply your argument to a specific case, its quite a broad stroke.

Karl mentions a Hudson Valley sighting on the first page, a well documented case

"The object drifted slowly toward her house. She opened the window where she stood watching to check what the object sounded like, but she heard no sound, which confirmed to her that it could not be an airplane.
Then the object then made a right-angle turn and headed toward the home of her neighbor Dennis Sant two doors away. When the object turned, she saw Dennis Sant standing in his garden also watching the object."

Do you think it applies here?
edit on 14-12-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: draknoir2

Sure, there are many misidentified UFOs, but unless you apply your argument to a specific case, its quite a broad stroke.

As is the reference to "UFO flight Characteristics". A UFO is not a specific thing with a specific flight characteristic [right angle turns].

And if you read my post you saw I said many, not all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join