It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flight Characteristics ~ Right Angle Turns.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
i choose to believe(until some other evidence comes to light) that if these things really are crafts, whether human or otherwise, they are using known physics principles. For instance, the theoretical particle that gives all other particles (excepting photons) mass is the higgs-boson. If you were able to somehow shield against this particle or reverse it's polarity(i don't know if that's possible, just using it to describe what i mean) you would negate all mass in the field. at once inconceivable speed and maneuverability would be at your command.

OptimusPrimal, thanks for the post mate and that's certainly some intriguing speculation -I really don't know what to think but am becoming more and more convinced there's a connection between these objects and the ocean. Here's another incredibly strange report which involves the pilots of a passenger jet witnessing a UFO make a right angle turn, separate from another object then submerge into the sea.

Pilots Witness Two UFOs separate and One USO Submerge

December 22, 1977.

"We were out about six hundred miles over the Atlantic at 21,000 feet heading in to Logan. The weather was clear except for some widely scattered clouds beneath us. It was 11:40 p.m. and I had a guy by the name of Slim Dickson as co-pilot. We had just been having a cup of coffee and Slim had set his cup on the panel next to his right elbow. As he put the cup down, he glanced out to what would be between one and two o'clock, and suddenly he grabs me by the arm.

"Reflexively I swiveled my head to look at him and caught this dazzle of twinkling lights coming at us from the starboard side, just ahead, and appearing maybe about fifty feet below. Instantly Slim and I realized that whatever the thing was, it was moving in a hurry, that it was entirely too close, and appeared to be about to cross in front of, or about to collide with us. And it was huge!

"I slammed on some power, hauled the nose up and prayed we'd go over top of that thing. Just as we started to climb, this thing swept straight up, did an impossible right angle turn and begins to pace us. I don't see how ANYTHING could have executed a maneuver like that -- I mean almost a simultaneous two-directional turn -- up and to the right, not to mention coming to damned near a dead stop"

"We couldn't detect any sound, see any prop or jet wash, nor see any exhaust. It just kept flashing a lot of lights around the middle. Once we leveled off again, the thing stayed just ahead of us off to our right and we had a chance to observe it.We couldn't see any hard outline or shape to it but, you could tell it was circular because of the lights...

"I don't mind telling you I was nervous as hell, and Slim, he was chalk white and scared stiff. It suddenly occurred to me...what if the passengers are watching that thing? What am I going to tell them? I didn’t want panic back there, so I buzzed the stewardess. When she came on the phone I asked her how things were back there? She answered, "Okay, why?" l said, “Oh, nothing, Just checking.” l figured as long as she hadn’t made any mention of the thing out there, then evidently none of the passengers had spotted it. The object may just have been far enough forward to be out of their sight line.

"Now comes, the wacky part of the whole thing. While we were watching the UFO, suddenly this other glowing thing drops out from underneath it. The damned thing drops out from underneath it. The damned thing looked a neon-green smoke ring. It dropped away from the larger UFO down toward the water … and submerged! We saw the glowing green circle of water where it went in, and then the glow disappeared!

“Seconds later, two more green rings dropped out. The second one dropped away and submerged like the first one, but the third one dropped down and then shot straight ahead to disappear toward the coast".

Full report

UFO/Water Reports

Cheers.
edit on 18-3-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Right angle turn report from Brazil, 1966.

REPORT FROM BRAZIL

On March 17, at 7:46 p.m. (local time), a formation of four UFOs was sighted from the district of Vista Alegre in Cordovil, a suburb located in the north area of Rio de Janeiro. The first witness was Mr. Sergio Righy, who lives at Six Street, house 19, and was just coming back from his work when his attention was called to four luminous points moving along two parallel lines through the skies. Keeping the same position to each other the four objects came down at high speed and then climbed up again. At the highest point of their trajectory, they separated: two went to the right and the two others turned to the left.Then all of them stopped suddenly in mid-air, for more than 10 seconds. Again they started to move at high speed and came together to fly in close formation. They emitted a bright white glow and looked like first-magnitude stars flying in formation. They maneuvered always at high speed, making right-angle turns and stopping in mid air for several times. At that moment Mr. Righy was already shouting for his neighbors to watch the phenomenon. In a few minutes a small crowd was gathered at the street - men, women and children. Mr. Agostinho de Deus, who lives at house 15, somehow got eyeglasses. According to Mr. Righy, seen through the eyeglasses, the objects were ovoid, with a flattened dome on top with a series of luminous points of yellow colour. Just before moving away silently to the east at high speed the four UFOs stopped again in space, hovering over the area for about 30 seconds.

Project 1947

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Some interesting footage posted by ThinkingCap:

UFO making 90 degree turns - original footage

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Captain D'Alton and his aircrew witness object making 'lightning fast' right angle turn - 5th November, 1990:

link

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Right angle turn UFO report taken from Dominique Weinstein´s Military, Airliner and Private Pilot´s sightings catalogue:

USA Loring AFB, Maine - an ANG helicopter pilot.

Pilot pursued UFO that made 90° turns during SAC base intrusions

Catalogue of Military,Airliner and Private Pilots Sightings from 1916 -2000 (pdf)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Right angle turn UFO report taken from Dominique Weinstein´s Military, Airliner and Private Pilot´s sightings catalogue:

Excellent Karl! Yet another problematic report for the nay sayers.

In fact as we both know these impossible maneuvers have been a problem for the military since the very beginning now haven't they?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Excellent Karl! Yet another problematic report for the nay sayers.

Yes! Because the naysayers are the ones holding this subject back!!!!!! Genius! This subject is a laughable joke because of those darn naysayers that make us out to be ignorant idiots. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm at a loss to find the billions of videos out there that show right angle turns. one would figure that, given the amount of "ufo" videos on the internet, this phenom of "right angle turns" would be well documented by now.

But hey, witness testimony is all that is needed for something so extrodinary, right? Especially if it comes from a pilot, military pilot or the like, right? I mean, there is no way a military pilot could also be human, and therefore could also be an idiot?

I want to point out, I was in a car accident years ago with an ASTRONAUT at the wheel. He was at fault, seems he didn't understand what happens when fours cars reach an intersection at the same time. But hey, I should take his word for it if he claims something amazing?
edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: I need to learn my computer

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Relevant newspaper report from the Eastern North Carolina UFO flap of the 3rd to the 9th of April, 1975:

"We're talking about reliable law enforcement officials who say that these things have gone directly over their cars, 50 to 100 feet away. When you don't hear something that does incredible maneuvers, makes 90 degree turns, starts and stops and accelerates at hundreds of miles an hour, then you have to start considering that maybe we are dealing with something that is not made on this earth".

link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Right Angle Turns are seen to happen a lot. The first one I am aware of was the one over Siberia in 1908. Several eyewitness said that the object made a right angle turn before exploding over Tunguska.

One night in 1975, my brother and friends saw 5 red lights that were miles above and moving very fast over Lake Tahoe. They were traveling together in a group but then in an instant 3 were going one direction right and 2 were going left in the opposite direction with no actual turn being made.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Checking on these posts I saw this one.
Going with the forces used for flight are from brush or static forces that move
all matter in very tiny intervals, then we will have lights going off as a sort or
energy loss perhaps. The power expended is very low and the forces captured
are very strong and contain a vast area. Anything loose like air that is free to
be vibrated into illumination will do so and must be a light giving atom not held
in the medium of static action. The medium for electricity is apparently a insulating
fluid with independent carriers of electricity. Reaching far at the speed of light as
electricity will do and moving in small oscillations the change in direction holds
for crew and ship mostly do to freedom from all other forces. Creating the forces
at the level of electrical influence must be the reason for the right angle flight
ability. Sure any Tesla ship researcher would understand that.

ED: The ships appear blurry because the air is being shook up.
Air around the ship hitting the hull will go into illumination.
Air vibrating will hamper any light passing through.

edit on 10/26/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

My hypothesis on right angle turns, by other-worlder starships is simple: A revolving photon thruster/ejection port on the disc itself. Since the lack of photons on dark alien worlds, is evident --- especially during night OP's --- requires the flying saucer to create its own light photons, as in fusion plasma, to fuel the photon engine that uses a magnetic field; that sucks in the light photons and expells them thru the thruster/ejection port with tremendous thrust.

A photon injection port door closes on the saucer, the saucer hull reverses 180 degrees, including the thruster port, the injection port reopens, and you have an instant stop --- 90 degree turns, the same method. The starship, is enveloped in its own magnetic field --- thus negating the effects of planetary magnetic/gravitational fields.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i think UFO are not a real nuts n bolts craft. i think whoever behind this Phenomena want us to think that they are Extra Terrestrial from outer space.. Didnt they use to pretend to be airships back then in 19th century? now they pretend to be ET. Before that they pretend to be wizards, faerie, etc.

the question is what is their agenda? why they want humanity to think that they.are aliens from outerspace? what are they hiding really ? if they need to hide their true identity from human, maybe its because they have insidious plans for humans. Anyone have any idea who might that be?

so far they are limited on how they can interact with humans, i believe time will come when they are allowed to directly Influence human life. thats when it will get worse for humans.

Anyone here read Robert Monroe's books? in one of his books he mentioned he sometime get visions from the future. now it didnt matter if you believe in him or not, but the interesting thing is he got 2 vision about the future with relation to UFO.

vision 1 : he stand on his yard and look up and see hundreds and hundreds of triangle shaped craft., each about 3 stories high and they are not aerodynamically shaped (eg not a flying wing but more like a vimana). he feel dread and awe of the power displayed in the sky that time..

vision 2 : he see people evacuating cities because of unseen catasthrope, and he see 2 flying craft dive down to houses and fly low above the houses. the houses all fall down because of unseen force (no bomb no gun)

It is strange that a guru of OutOfBody experience having UFO vision ofmthe future. whats the relation? are there pattern in these? Robert monroe also encounter UFO few times when he astral travel, he see UFO in the clouds near his home, he see giant UFO between moon and earth too..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

You might be right Milo. There are huge problems with all the available explanations and hypotheses we have.

In a way, they are like a blanket that is too small...the more it is pulled one way, the more it leaves cold feet.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I like your take on the light/power combo.

"Shortly before World War Two, in the summer of 1938[37?], near the two villages of Czernica and Kopaniec in the Góry Kaczawskie Mts., in Jelenia Góra Province, a strange incident occurred. Their inhabitants noticed an odd, disc-shaped UFO, which dropped from the sky.

The disk was 7.6 meter in diameter and 3.8 meters high. It consisted of a large "overwhelming" dome, encircled by a narrow outer rim, and smaller flat dome on the bottom with a flat lower section. The top of the dome was also flat and large. The craft had 6 oval-shaped structures resembling portholes but not transparent, or devices that radiated some type of light, located near the base of the upper dome."

~ I think these "portholes" might be some kind of energy exhaust. Not lights but "fuel" being spent. That is how I would describe my saucer sighting.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Why...thank-you, Spiritualarchitect. I base my own energy propulsion hypothesis on ET starcraft, from an alien starship sighting, that I witnessed one night in November, 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C.

I also contend: That any interstellar starship, that is capable of superluminal [faster than light] speeds --- must rely on photons for fuel. That is... any other fuel, would be incapable of said speeds, because they [ET's], could not build a starship big enough to store any other kind of fuel --- besides a small amount of seawater --- that is needed when a lack of starlight photons is missing, in order to create a fusion plasma reacton that fuels the magnetic photon engine.

The photons are ejected from the starship --- as in the same process --- that photons are ejected from the poles of some black holes near the speed of light. Only...the Foofighter is a freebird --- that ejects the photons, whereas the speed of the starship --- easily gets to the speed of light barrier...and breaks it, when the speed increases --- exponentially squared --- to many times the speed of light; into the superluminal realm!!!

I'll be fascinated...too here more, about your other-worlder starship sighting.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 31-10-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I am saving my sighting report for Bill Barnes. Once I get that to him I will post it.

Does your post mean that water is available throught the galaxy... or do you think they harnessed their craft to use local power methods?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
snip
As mentioned above, there has been quite a number of reports over the years describing unidentified flying objects performing highly unusual flight characteristics ( ie: instant acceleration, immediate stops, reverses in direction etc..) - below are some reports dealing with right angle turns -if anyone knows of any other examples then please post away.

snip

In April 2007 I was communicating with Jeff Challender (Project P.R.O.V.E., passed away in Oct. '07) via email and phone. He told me that he had videotaped a UFO, at night, that was doing all kinds of strange maneuvers including what you state above. He sent me a copy of the DVD that he dubbed and it, indeed, shows a light doing non-human maneuvers. Of course being at night there is always the doubt that it could have been a high-flying kit with a light and possibly flown by someone who wanted to make viewers think it was a UFO.

But I never doubted Jeff's honesty and sincerity and I accept that the DVD contains a UFO. Perhaps I should post it on YouTube and wait for someone here to discover it and go bananas and post it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by Erno86

I am saving my sighting report for Bill Barnes. Once I get that to him I will post it.

Does your post mean that water is available throught the galaxy... or do you think they harnessed their craft to use local power methods?

Water... is probably prolific on a number of distant planets, that are scattered throughout our galaxy. In this quadrant [not from the center out], of our galaxy...our planet Earth's location, is probably well known by a number of alien humanoid races, that have the capability of interstellar travel. For the most part...water is a finite resource, especially in the use of fusing duterium protons --- in atoms --- from seawater, inorder to create fusion plasma --- as a substitute for starlight photons that power there starships; including the use of plasma weapons for offensive and defensive OP's.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 1-11-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Gold and water may not be rare at all.
I can see Earth as a fuel depot. Like a gas station out in the desert.

"Next WATER 26,000,000 miles"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join