It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Justed watched that clip from Secret space and i don't trust that guy as far as i can throw him. Australia? India? where the hell did it come form? need to look into this further, I looks like a similair painting colour to this other drawing found coincidentally in Australia in 1800!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by October

That's where it came from, that's why. I'm trying to find the full set of pictures.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
If this is genuine it's pretty amazing to look at. You can't mistake these cave drawing for anything else but i'm dubious of the source.

www.--.com...

And one from the Archeology daily:

www.archaeologydaily.com...

What a find if it is indeed true.

It's a good idea to be suspicious of Archaeology Daily webzine. I've seen material there that doesn't meet archaeological standards.

Speaking as someone who studies rock art, this appears to be a painting that was painted using a modern brush and colors... on a piece of slabbed rock. The material behind that appears to be banded quartzite. The paint is not the same quality as that of older rock art -- it's too fresh.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by October

Too modern using Shriebers aliens. Plus remember the ufo images that have the halo? Same thing. Someone is hoaxing the GP.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Where ever it came from to me it just adds to the ancient astronaut theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join